Hunt The Beast [1.4.6, DW20 Pack v3] - [Strict Whitelist] - [Mature] - [Everything Enabled]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
fREnn.png
Hello there, and welcome to the Hunt The Beast server, a private whitelisted server FTB server.
I am not currently accepting any applications. Thank you.
[ - Server IP - ]
I will not be releasing the Server IP at this time. If you are accepted into the server, I will PM you the details, including the Server IP.
[ - Rules of HTB - ]
1: Don't be a dick. That means all of the normal rules of life apply, so if it is not the right thing to do in life, do not do it here as well.
2: Grieifing and Stealing are a bannable offence. The server has automated backups occur every hour. So everything that you grief can be rolled-back. So I would suggest, don't do it.
3: Please be mature. That means don't go spamming the chat when you die saying ,"NOOOOOOOOO" or go about randomly cursing in the chat. Act as if you were in the wide open public. Speaking of cursing, (onto rule #4)
4: Swearing in any forms is not allowed. All words used to offend people that relate to any sort of inappropriate language is not allowed. You will be given 3 warnings. After the 3rd warning, you will be kicked from the server until I feel like adding you back. ^-^ That also means abbreviations of cursing are also not allowed. Such as "WTF" or "STFU" or "GTFO" are not allowed. Those are just examples, all abbreviations are not allowed. They will go towards your warnings if you say any.
5: A word over Trolling. Yes, pranks and trolling are allowed. But, any things that explode, fire, or lava are not allowed. If you are going to prank someone, always leave a sign. (That just ruins the prank. :p)
6: CAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. SEE HOW ANNOYING THIS IS. DO NOT EVER USE ALL CAPS. EVER. You may say "LOL". That's it.
7: Help is always appreciated. I am still kinda a n00b at FTB myself, so I know what it feels like to be behind everyone. Also, do not discriminate against anyone, especially if they are still a n00b at FTB or even Minecraft. Just help them out. :)
8: You must have Teamspeak to join the server. You are required to be on Teamspeak at least once a week for at least 5 minutes on the server's Teamspeak server. I will release the IP to it in the message I PM you if you are accepted into the server.
9: Last but certainly not the least, please have fun. If you are not having fun, then we aren't having fun. :(
[ - Extra Mods/Disabled Mods - ]
Added:
Equivalent Exchange 3 (EE3) (Disabled at the moment due to problems with FTB)
Disabled:
None. Let's keep it that way. :)
[ - Whitelist Application - ]
Now here comes the part you are not going to like, if you haven't already not liked the rules above. :p This server is extremely strict when it comes to whitelist applications. That's because I want to eliminate the risk of griefers or dicks in my server. Answer the questions and fill out the details below to the best of your ability. You may be entered into the server. ^-^
Main Details:
IGN (In-Game-Name):
Teamspeak Nickname:
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining):
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned:
Password:
Bonus Questions (These are not necessary, but they will increase your chances of joining the server):
Which is worse, failing or trying?:
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?:
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?:
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)):
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?:
I hope that wasn't too difficult for you. :p
[ - Extra Info - ]
The server has 512 MB of RAM at the moment, so I will be accepting applications if I think the server can handle it. Maybe sometime in the future the server may get an upgrade.
The server's difficulty level is Normal.
This server is in BETA. When the server comes out of Beta (likely when FTB officially comes out of Beta), or Redpower 2 is released, the current map will be wiped. You will be able to keep your inventory though, so grab the things you need when that happens.

deathbringer0924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): deathbringer1128
Teamspeak Nickname: deathbringer1128
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):
I would like to join this server because I've been looking for a server to restart my Server Let's Play Series on my channel. Also, I can help you get a better grasp on the mods since I am fairly good with all the mods except GregTech, Factorization, and Thermal Expansion. I am a very helpful person and will probably make time to help anyone who is confused by anything. As said in the "Age" field of the application I am very mature and I never curse, on servers anyway :p. I have also never been banned, not even once, and I hope to keep it that way.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/11f5f520e21b23d7a21bdd2390cb9f4d26011d4f

Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):
I would choose this server because of the small amount of people currently being accepted. The population of the server may increase in time, but it just makes it even better for my server let's play series. I also like the rules, they are strict, but not too strict and are sensible, like the rule on pranks. I think this is a good idea when controlled, allowing for a friendly environment, and adding a sense of humour to the server. I also like the bonus questions, it's an interesting idea, that I haven't seen on any other servers.

What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining):
I have a good grasp on most most of the mods, as stated earlier, allowing me to help anyone new to modded minecraft and I have self-control, so I won't go into an outburst of rage, just because a creeper blew me up. I also have a sense of humour and never take anything to seriously although, when things go to far I can be very serious. Also, I have been searching for a server forever, and if I get whitelisted, I will bring with me a positive attitude (Especially since it's a weekend :D.) If possible, I will make a "Shared Machine Room" for anyone on the server to use, which will make things so much easier for players new to the server. (I'm not much of an aesthetic builder though.) Also, since I'm doing a let's play, if people start watching my videos, it will bring publicity to the server, and the community will grow larger. I hope I get accepted, because if I do, I'll be very happy :D
Password: (Not sure what you mean, I hope this doesn't affect my chances too much.)
Bonus Questions (These are not necessary, but they will increase your chances of joining the server):
Failing. It's worse because if you try and fail, you at least tried in the first place. And the mistakes you made could help you succeed the next time.

National law, probably not. I mean, it's national law, I don't want the FBI chasing me everywhere. o_o
Being alive simply means breathing, eating, sleeping, getting an education, etc. Truly living however, means that you do something with your life that's worth doing, something that actually has value to it. I honestly envy people who are truly living, because they get to experience life as it was meant to be, while most other people have only a smidgen of knowledge about life.

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): 59?
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 70, assuming by 1/2 you meant 30/0.5. 25, if you meant divide by 2.

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): deathbringer1128
Teamspeak Nickname: deathbringer1128
I would like to join this server because I've been looking for a server to restart my Server Let's Play Series on my channel. Also, I can help you get a better grasp on the mods since I am fairly good with all the mods except GregTech, Factorization, and Thermal Expansion. I am a very helpful person and will probably make time to help anyone who is confused by anything. As said in the "Age" field of the application I am very mature and I never curse, on servers anyway :p. I have also never been banned, not even once, and I hope to keep it that way.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/11f5f520e21b23d7a21bdd2390cb9f4d26011d4f

I would choose this server because of the small amount of people currently being accepted. The population of the server may increase in time, but it just makes it even better for my server let's play series. I also like the rules, they are strict, but not too strict and are sensible, like the rule on pranks. I think this is a good idea when controlled, allowing for a friendly environment, and adding a sense of humour to the server. I also like the bonus questions, it's an interesting idea, that I haven't seen on any other servers.

I have a good grasp on most most of the mods, as stated earlier, allowing me to help anyone new to modded minecraft and I have self-control, so I won't go into an outburst of rage, just because a creeper blew me up. I also have a sense of humour and never take anything to seriously although, when things go to far I can be very serious. Also, I have been searching for a server forever, and if I get whitelisted, I will bring with me a positive attitude (Especially since it's a weekend :D.) If possible, I will make a "Shared Machine Room" for anyone on the server to use, which will make things so much easier for players new to the server. (I'm not much of an aesthetic builder though.) Also, since I'm doing a let's play, if people start watching my videos, it will bring publicity to the server, and the community will grow larger. I hope I get accepted, because if I do, I'll be very happy :D
Password: (Not sure what you mean, I hope this doesn't affect my chances too much.)
Failing. It's worse because if you try and fail, you at least tried in the first place. And the mistakes you made could help you succeed the next time.

National law, probably not. I mean, it's national law, I don't want the FBI chasing me everywhere. o_o
Being alive simply means breathing, eating, sleeping, getting an education, etc. Truly living however, means that you do something with your life that's worth doing, something that actually has value to it. I honestly envy people who are truly living, because they get to experience life as it was meant to be, while most other people have only a smidgen of knowledge about life.

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): 59?
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 70, assuming by 1/2 you meant 30/0.5. 25, if you meant divide by 2.
Ok, let's review your application. Most server's don't do this, but I like to review the app so the person who made the app knows what he did right and wrong. It helps for later whitelisting and such. :)

For the first question, about "Why would you like to join this server". Your answer for this question was pretty good, I thank you for your offer to help me with FTB, I am very familiar with Tekkit, so I know BC and IC2. :p And I like how you actually gave proof on how you were never banned. Now I know this proof cannot be 100% proof because it does not count towards regular bans on vanilla servers or Bukkit servers with no banning plugins. :p About your LP, I will speak to you about that later in this post.

2nd question. "Why would you choose this server over any other server". I guess I will talk to you about your LP here, because this question involves it too. :p Yes, you may create an LP for this server; I am also making one by the way if you don't know. :p But if you truly want to dedicate your time on this server to an LP, that's fine. But remember in Teamspeak, if you are going to record, please say so that you are going to record so we know that you are recording on Teamspeak. Just a head's up on that for you. :)

Now back to question 2. This answer was excellent. The 512 MB supposedly can hold 20 people, but with FTB installed, I'm guessing that would be around 7-10. So small communities are in the oven for this server. :) (By the way, I forgot to mention this in the main post, but the gamerule mobGriefing is set to false. So creepers do not hurt the blocks around them, just as a security measure for the server. ;)) And, the Shared Machine Room, that would be nice. I would like to make this server vary from other servers though, to make it unique. So a Shared Machine Room might be too similar to the ForgeCraft server. But, we shall see. :p

3rd question. Password! You got this correct! I will explain later.

Now for the bonus questions, the first 3 questions were very good answers, indeed. They were questions that do not have a right or wrong answer, they are more like questions to see how the player thinks and such. I like your answer for all 3 of the first 3 questions of the bonus questions, although answer #2 made me sad for a second. :(

The last 2 bonus questions, you got the 1st one wrong, but the second one right. :)

Well, that concludes the review. This is the first time I've done that by the way. :p

And the results for your whitelist is....

Congratulations! You are whitelisted! Welcome to the Hunt The Beast server! I will PM you the details of the server and Teamspeak server. Thank you for your application, deathbringer.

-WS

Reactions: deathbringer0924

vAustin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name):vAustin
Teamspeak Nickname:vAustin
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):I would like to join the server because i play tekkit for quite a bit saw this and thought it look like a lot of fun so just like tekkit i thought it would be even more fun to play it on a server because you know what they say the more the merrier.
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):I would choose this server over any other because i really like all the rules that you have such as:no greifing. i really hate greifers in any form of minecraft another thing i really like is how you said your accepting 5 people makes me assume it a small community on the server which i really like because when you have too many people a lot of problems come up.
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining):what can i bring to this server? im kinda new to FTB but i know a few of the mods from tekkit so i can provide knowledge to a few mods but other thank that most the time my buildings are pretty nice not like a giant brick of dirt so theres that.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned:no i do not have any bans on record for an servers and i would never want to because i hate greifing and i would never do it.
Password:im really not sure what you mean by this?
-vAustin
P.S. Hope to be on your server soon :)

Calamityblue

Jul 29, 2019
Main Details:
IGN (In-Game-Name): CalamityBlue

Teamspeak Nickname: CalamityBlue

Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): I have been on several Tekkit/FTB servers, but all of them were filled with complete idiots who ruined my gaming experience. I just want a close-knit community with people I can trust. Hopefully this server can provide that for me. Also, FTB is A LOT harder than Tekkit. Much more satisfying.

Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): Less lag, with less players running huge lag-o-trons. A close-knit community is a lot easier to bond with. Also, ALL(100%) of those other server had raiding. Bleargh. Hate that stuff, always ruining me as soon as I get something running.

What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): I can bring knowledge of IC2, BC and a bit of Forestry. I love building factories, they let me be lazy.(So I can do my homework) Also, tps likes to DRAG intensely on large servers, makes everything painful. Do you KNOW how hard it is to centrifuge ANYTHING at 4 tps? Gawd.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: I have a couple, one is on the MCSteamed server for building on someone else's property. I don't see why building 100 blocks away on a mushroom biome can be considered property. Claiming a huge biome is a bit selfish, don't you think? The other few are on tiny servers where I got banned for things like 'intent to grief', by power-hungry admins.

Password: Read the app above, I'm completely clueless, for the sake of honesty.
Which is worse, failing or trying?: Well, you can't fail without trying, so what kind of question is this?

Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: Oh, heck yes.

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: You can be alive, living monotonously, minimum wage job, living for the sake of living. I have no idea about true living, look at me, I'm sitting here typing on a keyboard, to get onto a server, to play a game.

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): Geez, a real riddle. I hate these things, no common sense in here.*taps head* Say, zero? Maybe they're all balanced on one cup.

Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 70. You can't trick me, silly.
Please ignore any typos. Got a new pair of contacts, can't see anything.

deathquality

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): Deathquality

Teamspeak Nickname: (I don't have teamspeak but am able to get it if needed)

Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):I am looking for a small server with a good community, which i can play with all the time. I am very experienced with these mods (especially IC2 EE and somewhat thermal expansion). i love to play with these mods and experiment with them, but i love it a lot more when i have people to help me and to provide ideas while i am building. I am very dedicated and would love to build community things as well as private builds. I have a very good history with minecraft servers and have never been banned.

Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): As i said before i am looking for a small server with a core community of 4-5 people. i am looking for great community to play with that helps and supports each other. I would like to have nice people who provide ideas and also have a general idea of the mods they are playing with.

What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): I can bring friendship (very cheesy but true) a nice person who isn't afraid to help anybody to the best of my abilities, and has patience to deal with people with little understanding of the mods

Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned:No bans ever, on minecraft or any other game

Password: (i dont know why you would need a password, so i am leaving it blank)

Which is worse, failing or trying?: i believe failing, this is because you can learn and improve on what you have failed at, whereas if you succeed on the first try you are not motivated to go beyond and achieve a greater understanding of what you have succeeded at

Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?:Yes, if i had to i would kill to save somebody i love (don't get me wrong here i am a very gentle person, and against violence where other actions can be taken)

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?:being alive can be boring and uninteresting way to waste you life, whereas truly living is if you live your life to the fullest and do everything you can to achieve what you have set out to do and to take necessary risks to enjoy every moment alive

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)):i know this question, there will be 5 (six-tea-cups and one falls off)

Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?:25 if you meant 1/2 divide by half, if not 70

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): Ryan784
Teamspeak Nickname: Ryan784
Why would you like to join this server: To be perfectly honest, I have been looking for a nice small whitelisted FTB Server for awhile. Most (if not all) of the FTB Servers I have been on have disappeared after a week - so here's to hoping that doesn't happen! Furthermore, your Server seems to me like it will be very fun - considering how much time and effort put into the Server/rules and even the Whitelist Application, I think this Server is going to be amazing and really hope to be a part of it all!
Why would you choose this server over any other server: Seeing as how this Server appears to be the most mature and structured - I would choose it over other Servers based on the pure probability I will have a better time on this Server. Along with that - only those who actually put the time and effort to correctly fill out an application will be accepted, so the chance of Griefers and Trolls and far less likely - which is another great reason to choose this Server over others. And one cannot forget EE3! :D
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it: I can bring my knowledge of Computer Craft, Redstone (and Redpower once it is released), IC2, and my ability to help/teach people new things in the Mods. Though this is not Bukkit - if it were, I could bring my Knowledge of Bukkit related permissions/plugin knowledge.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: For FTB? I do not. You can check every Server for there list of bans, my name won't be on there I assure you :) I have, however, been banned from a Tekkit Server once after debating with an Admin about Computer Craft - though in all fairness I was completely civilized and polite while debating with him, he just got angry and decided to ban me.
Password: *knocks rhythmically*

Which is worse, failing or trying?: Well, I would have to say neither. Failing means you have tried and failed - you know now what NOT to do. Trying leads to either success or failure - both of which are good things and can teach one something new. I'll add my own option - "Trying and Giving Up".
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: This is a really circumstantial question - but I would have to go with no in all honesty, I would most likely get killed before saving them!
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: The Matrix, I believe, is a perfect example between the two. You may be alive, yes, but you are not truly living life as it was meant to be (with a purpose). Instead you are just a midnless zombie.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left?: 59 cups, perhaps?
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 75 my good sir! Unless you meant 30/2, in which case it is 25.

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
Main Details:
IGN (In-Game-Name): memangamma
Teamspeak Nickname: memangamma
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): I would like to work with others than play alone. I would like to work with others in a friendly environment. I would like to make a few friends while spending my time on the server. I hope to find an everlasting experience with this server. I would like to play FTB but with this little twist that you've added. (EE3)
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): This server appears to have a small tight-knit community and I like to work with small servers than large servers. I can talk to others on Teamspeak so I can easily communicate with people. I am rather friendly and don't like to make trouble. This server looks like it will keep away griefers/jerks and I would like that since my last run on another server didn't go so well. I hope that I will be able to get far in the mods with others so we can share the victory together than alone.
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): I have a vast knowledge of the mods in FTB and the only mods I have trouble with are Factorization and Greg Tech. I can help people that aren't familiar to the mods and help with any difficulties they might have. I like to be peaceful and help resolve conflicts when they arise (but I don't believe that you will ever have conflicts). I am a dedicated player and I will not abandon a server. I am fairly active and will get on when I can. I Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: I have no bans that I am aware of. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ac8f3143e29d4434d624cc62ab472744f6e83268

Password: I will answer this question with another question. Why would you ask this question?
Which is worse, failing or trying?:Trying, if you fail you can learn from the mistake which might make you find a better route around the problem at hand than trying. If you try too hard and fail you just might give up on the problem.
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: It would depend on a lot of factors like who the person was, what nation's law I would be breaking etc.
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: You can be alive but sad and lonely, but being truly alive is waking up every morning with a smile and ready to face the day.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)):There are still 60 cups present and 59 standing on the table so.... the answer is that I've been playing too many puzzle games or it's because I don't know the term "verbally".:confused:
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 12.5 x 2 or 70 since you're dividing with a fraction........

Kempy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): Cameronkemp
Teamspeak Nickname: Kempy
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): Beacuse its Whitelisted which makes it safe i hope. I think it will be a good community. Not many people which makes it peaceful
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): Because Most server have been griefed and i would be afraid of getting griefed myself
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): Support, for more people as do know a fair bit about Feed the Beast from watching others like etho.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: Nope fortunately i have No bans ill get a link for you, http://whitelist.mcf...94666727b885bf6
Password: Im not saying -_-
Which is worse, failing or trying?: Trying
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: Yes
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: truly living is doing something you really wanted to do and alive is just you living your life like your a normal person
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): urr 60
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 25

sysinik

Jul 29, 2019
Main Details:
IGN (In-Game-Name): intsants
Teamspeak Nickname: sysinik
I would like to join this server for a few reasons:
  1. I would like to play on a privateish server, where people communicate alot.
  2. This is a smaller server, which makes it better.
  3. It is FeedTheBeast and I love the mods in that pack.
  4. It could be a great way to start youtube.
  5. I can also help people with mods.
  6. I would like to make big builds, that would get griefed in big servers.
I would choose this server over others, because:
  1. It is a small server and those usually have a nice community.
  2. Small chance to get griefed as we are all suposed to be a community
  3. It uses EE3 :D (Win said it is not in D: )
  4. No banned items, that means I do everything this modpack has to offer.
  5. The rules are very nicely put together.
  6. The owner seems like a very nice guy :D
I can:
  1. Help other people with mods.
  2. Be nice help with others builds.
  3. Play on the server alot.
  4. Possibly make let's plays.
  5. Make cool little pranks :D
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: I have one, in Buxville for using X-ray, I thought it was a great idea, but later I was very sad, because I got banned for such a stupid thing. Ban list thingy.
Password: I am not allowed to give you my password.
Which is worse, failing or trying?: Failing, because if you fail without trying, you'll never succeed.
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: It depends on what do I have to do, but I would have to say yes.
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: Being alive is not being dead. Truly living is doing what you like and truly living your life.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): um... 59?
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: If you mean 1/2 as 0.5 then the answer is 70, but if you mean 1/2 as 15(1/2 of 30) then the answer is 12

EDIT: Failed a sad smile :D

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
Main Details:
IGN: My Ingame name is Levytskyy.
Teamspeak Nickname: On Teamspeak i am Levy.
Why would you like to join this server:
Why would you choose this server over any other server: I will be answering these 2 questions together since my reason for wanting to join this server has alot to do with why i chose it in the first place. My first reason for choosing this server is your attempt to create a small close knit community. i have been on many feedthebeast server and i have yet to find a server with an atmosphere i like. in most cases everyone runs a few thousand blocks in a random direction and build there alone or with a friend in the fear of being griefed without any protection mods. I'm looking for a community willing to work together and not fear each other to accomplish something truly spectacular or even to just enjoy once company. If all everyone does is go of on their own what is the point of even playing online? I personally don't see one. My second reason for choosing this server is the fact that it requires a thought out effort to actually be accepted into this server instead of just 3 or 4 questions that can be answered in a sentence or less. This should weed out any trolls and at the same time because of the number of people on the server if a troll does take the time to get through there will be no problem finding them. At the same time this gauges peoples willingness to put some effort behind their wish to join a community and makes it easier to pick out those that are mature. My third reason is that there is a teamspeak available. I personally use teamspeak almost daily and although i would join this server without teamspeak it is a big bonus on top of everything else. It will let us communicate easier and also let everyone get to know each other better. The final reason is my belief from what i have observed that the owner is willing to put in the effort to make this server successful. i have been on many servers where the owner wants to run a server but is not fit for it resulting in a big mess. although these are not all the reason i wish to join this sever these are the once that make this server unique and are the main motivation. most of the other reasons are generic.
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it: I think the 2 biggest things i can bring to this server are my ability to build and my experience and knowledge of all the mods. Before starting any modpack i always like to do extensive research on all the mods and features that i will get to explore. this puts me in a good position to ether help people with questions or to direct them somewhere they will be able to get some clear and detailed answers. The second and biggest thing that i can contribute is my construction skill. I enjoy constructing elaborate and extraordinary structures of all designs. I can see some people would like to do several things with youtube and i would be willing and able to construct setpeices and other such things for them to use. Unfortunetly my personality is not fit for youtube so i won't be making any videos myself. The other things are the generic things everyone else says such as im nice i play alot etc.
Do you have any bans on record?: I have never been banned from any server temporarily or otherwise: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ee03498c0e563e124c4e354b2848b3a7228679dd
Password: Reading through the forum post i have not seem any mention of a password even after rereading it so you may have forgotten to add something or i am missing something obvious. Unfortunetly i cannot answer this question.
Bonus Questions
Which is worse, failing or trying?: failing is definetly worse then trying. if you dont try you cannot fail to begin with. and if you have the will you can just try again.
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: I most definetly would. there is nothing i wouldn't do for the person i love.
What is the difference between Existing and living?: In my opinion living is doing what you feel is worth doing and get a sense of accomplishment from. Noone can tell you that you aren't living if you are truly enjoying what you are doing.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left?: There are still 60 cups left assuming the one that fell didn't shatter.
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: The answer is 70 since you are dividing by 1/2 and not in 1/2

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, EE3 is not on the server. Winn had problems with putting it in.
I would like to say this clarify this for everyone. EE3 had lots of problems adding into the server. The configs files were messing up and although they were exactly the same, they were not for some reason. Until I figure this out, EE3 will not be on the server. I'm sorry.
Also, later on I will review all of your applications. Thanks for applying. :)

Excellius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): Excellius
Teamspeak Nickname: Exc
Just looking for somewhere to build some good looking stuff that works and here seems as good a place as any,
your rules seem well structured so shows a good admin, something invaluable to Server's it seems. Everyone
wants that close knit community, as do I, so that comes into it :)

As above. But basically from what I've read and found your Server would provide that more so than any other I've found.

Some good looking building that can do most things, I'm really into automation and factories so there's that.
Other than that I'm not a hoarder and always willing to trade/have a chat on TS, I think thats a big one, being on voice coms,
otherwise you might as well just be on a SSP map you upload.

Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned:
Nope.

Password:
Which is worse, failing or trying?: Depends what your trying, but generally failing, Yolo is too clique to say now but yeah.

Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: Ofcourse.
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: Being able to look back on what you did when you sleep and be proud of
what you did/didn't do.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): 60
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 70

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
GN (In-Game-Name): wisdoms
Teamspeak Nickname: wisdoms
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): From day one I have been looking for a good server to start. Servers that I have started have been nothing but rules that are unfair to responsible players or disabled mods due to the fav of the month. Today, I am hoping to change these depressing times of trying to get on a good server and only be let down. Today I am applying for Hunt The Beast server because it seems absolutely appealing to me in all senses of seriousness and professionalism. I hope to join this server to grow into a small community or even expand into upcoming changes for the community- I really hope to be apart of this server and wish the best of luck to the players that do get accepted.

First off, As I have already said- I rather enjoy the presentation of the forum post and how professional it looks. One of the big reasons I want to join this server over others is the pure fact that this server ALLOWS Mystcraft instead of completely disabling it like other servers. Mystcraft allows players to create their own world to explore and do tests in that wouldn't otherwise harm the terrain of the overworld- such as mining. Personally, this server is a direct do-want factor for me because it is 1.4.2- and as we all know 1.4.5 adds in 1 mod and deletes Industrial-craft. I am just not cool with losing one of the best mods for a mod I personally think is a flop- Thaumcraft. So in-factor of the modlist, this server is a small-time community, which I love- I hate going to big servers and just looking for a place to hide 3000 blocks away! At-least this server will provide an atmosphere of confidence that my stuff will not; be stolen, griefed, or destroyed- due to a corrupted player-base.

Despite using the word 'I' a lot in my application, I can bring a simple attitude of " It's just a game, have fun- " This is really key to playing a GAME, and to be honest- must people just don't understand this. Minecraft is about expanding your fun with other players and building what you think is cool and not what other people think is cool. I bring unique creations with abstract construction that you may have never even seen before- I could literally amaze you with things you may or may not even have tried before! To be with this server would mean a new era of friends and hopefully expanding with you all to join a circle of friends to even expand to other games.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: No- I do not.
Password: I took it out of italics

Which is worse, failing or trying?: Yes.
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: I would break every law to save someone that I am truly and ultimately in love- because if that person is taken away from me then what are the chances of finding true love again.

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: Portal 2 knows all about this question.

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ): 59
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?: 25

Dungeonax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name):dungeonax

Teamspeak Nickname: Dungeonax

Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):I have played tekkit a while ago and feel nearly in love with it, i even hosted my own tekkit private server, and as soon as i found out about ftb i fell in love with it also, though some of these mods are new to me, i would like to have help from others in learning

Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why):I like the Orginization on the thread page, and i always find that the nicer a server's thread looks, the more proffesional they are

What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining):I can bring a friend into the community, and also a teacher, i love to get into a group of people and work together on a large project( IE; a large solar plant or a quantum suit making machine))

Password:I have never been banned from any server, even vanilla, though a tend to leave servers when i get bored of them((instead of greifing, so its a semi-good thing))
Which is worse, failing or trying?:Trying.

Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?:It depends on the person, i would try to think a legal way first
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?:being alive is breathing, truly living is living to the fullest

You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)):60.
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?:70?

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
These are alot of apps, so if you want me to give you a full review of what you did wrong/right, send me a PM. :)
I am sorry, but you declined to join the server. I hope you can find another server to find your needs.
I am sorry, but you are declined. I hope you find a server that suits your needs. :)
You must have experience with Teamspeak and you must have it for one. But there are other reasons for this. I am sorry, but you are declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to find your needs. :)
Congratulations! You are accepted into the Hunt The Beast server! You will receive a PM including server details shortly.
I am sorry, you are declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to fit your needs. :) And to answer your Password question, its a question asking for the password in the forum post. ^-^
I am sorry, but you are declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to fit your needs. :)
I am sorry, but you are declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to fit your needs. :)
By far the best application I have ever seen. :D Congratulations! You are accepted into the Hunt The Beast server! You will receive a PM including server details shortly.
I am sorry, but you are declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to suit your needs. :)
Congratulations! You are accepted into the Hunt The Beast server! You will receive a PM including server details shortly.
I am sorry, but you declined to join the server. I hope you find another server to suit your needs. :)

Ok! That concludes everyone. It seems I have only 1 more application open! Congratulations to Ryan784, Levytskyy, and wisdoms! I hope you enjoy the Hunt The Beast server!

And for everyone just to know, the "Password" question is a question asking for the password listed in the forum post, not your Minecraft account password! :)

P.S. Had to delete the posts in the quotes above; it wouldn't let me post this reply due to the message being too long. :)

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): 123pker123
Teamspeak Nickname: 123pker123
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): I been playing alot of ftb single player and loving it. but now i am getting bored since nobody to show my awesome work too. i been trying to look for good server with at active community. yet to find one. i really see this server as good one right off that back on how you guys limited amount of access and having a strict whitelist that other servers don't do.
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): Looks like great staff. keeping such a strict whitelist and really reading over peoples app. if i really like this server i would be on it as much as i can. interacting with others and working on building big projects.
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): my experience in ftb. my awesomeness and laid backness. also being helpful and nice to others. respecting people and myself. overall just being a postive member of the server.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: nope no bans :D
Password: Reading through the post many times and yet to find a password. sorry can't answer this
Which is worse, failing or trying?: failing because if you don't try you automatically fail
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: if i know they love me back the same yes i will
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: being alive is just having a pulse being truly alive living everyday like it is your last and doing what you wanna do not what other people want you to do.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): 60? lol

WinneonSword

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name): 123pker123
Teamspeak Nickname: 123pker123
Why would you like to join this server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): I been playing alot of ftb single player and loving it. but now i am getting bored since nobody to show my awesome work too. i been trying to look for good server with at active community. yet to find one. i really see this server as good one right off that back on how you guys limited amount of access and having a strict whitelist that other servers don't do.
Why would you choose this server over any other server (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining why): Looks like great staff. keeping such a strict whitelist and really reading over peoples app. if i really like this server i would be on it as much as i can. interacting with others and working on building big projects.
What exactly can you bring to this server, to improve it (give me a good 5-6 sentences explaining): my experience in ftb. my awesomeness and laid backness. also being helpful and nice to others. respecting people and myself. overall just being a postive member of the server.
Do you have any bans on record? If so, please list them and tell me why you were banned: nope no bans :D
Password: Reading through the post many times and yet to find a password. sorry can't answer this
Which is worse, failing or trying?: failing because if you don't try you automatically fail
Would you break the national law to save someone you deeply love?: if i know they love me back the same yes i will
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?: being alive is just having a pulse being truly alive living everyday like it is your last and doing what you wanna do not what other people want you to do.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)): 60? lol
I am sorry, but you are declined to join the server. I hope you find a server that suits your needs. :)

If you want a full review of your app, PM me.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name):
SilentTheif
Teamspeak Nickname:
SilentThief
I am a hard working server player, I do not like playing servers with raiding, griefing, and harsh servers where there are no rules. I like to play calm and collected server, I hope this is the right choice for me. I am a very active player on most servers, during the day I have nothing to do, and I barley have stuff to do during the night, on this server I hope that is different. I feel as if this will give me a new chance to meet new people and make friends with the FTB community through this server. I want a friendly and worthwhile server that I can play on everyday, I am a mature 13 year old, I know grammar, and barley cuss, but when I do, it is when I am extremely mad or someone is extremely irritating. I love hanging out with other players of the game and like learning new things while doing it.
Well, this server looks calm, at the owner is very mature, as I can see by your typing and how well good you want applications. This server is unique as I can see, it doesn't let fools in that cannot handle a simple task, such as, following the rules, or listening to an OP. This server makes me want to jump up and down, I can see that this server is going to be worth my time, it is calling my name, hypothetically speaking. By what I've seen in this past, this server is very different from most, this is one of the most calm and collected servers I've seen in my life, the people on the server take the game seriously, not joking around and messing with people, or trolling, griefing, etc. This server must have unique players in it. The people that made this server has actually put effort into the server, unlike some servers that just throw a spawn together in 10 minutes and say it's good.
In this server I can bring what comes to my knowledge, I can bring peace, happiness, and I can bring myself friends if I like. I have been playing this game for 3 years now, or more. I have been playing Modded Minecraft for about 5 months now. I can bring this server all I know, I can help others, I can wait for the right time to speak, I can bring maturity. I can show others what I can build and what I do not know, I can bring entertainment with me if possible. I know a lot about the mods that are in FTB-Beta-A, and I know how to use them, I can teach others and not let them down, I can be a joker, a strict person or just a total jerk at times, but most of the time I am a loving and caring person, that has a great since of humor and a wild amount of knowledge at my age.

No, I have never been banned:
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fa84ef5fa4f20cdc25e5ee66fa74a35967c57726
Password:
Sorry, I could not see, or find a password after looking through the whole entire thread at least 3 times.
Failing of course, you can never fail if you do not try.
Of course not, I abide by the rules at all times. Even if it means saving someone.
Well, being alive consists of two things, being human, and being able to recognize things. And truly living is reaching enlightenment, meaning that you truly know the meaning of living and what you can do with your life, also you can live it how you want.
You see sixty cups on a table. If one comes off the table, then how many are left? (Do not take this question verbally. ;)):
There are still 60, considering the fact that the one that came off the table did not break.
Take 30, divide it by 1/2, then add the number 10 to the number. What number do you have now?:
The answer is 70 since you are dividing by 1/2 and not in 1/2