Huge problem resulting in entire compute crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have a problem I'm hoping you can help me with. Whenever I launch feed the beast through the launcher everything works fine, up to closing the game. When I close the game and then go to my processes and look javaw is still using the same amount of resources as it does when the game is open, when I click "end process" or "end processes tree" it doesn't work. If I want to be able to do other stuff on my computer without it crashing I have to completely reboot my computer so the javaw proccess is no longer running. I have had my computer crash several times due to this, so far to try and fix it I have completely uninstalled all java from my computer, and installed the correct newest version, I completely deleted all the minecraft/ftb files from my computer and re downloaded/installed both. This problem only manifest itself with feed-the-beast and not normal minnecraft of other java applications.

I'm running direwolf20 on windows 7 64 bit, and I use the 64 bit java

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Follow this guide exactly for installing FTB and Java to eliminate the possibility of an installation error. After doing that if you still experience the crashes could you post your console log in debug mode to pastebin.com and link to it here. Here is a guide to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.