[HQM][Extremely Hard]Demons Of Darkness: A Hardcore Pack. FIX IS OUT! NOW PLAYABLE!

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and welcome to my newest pack: Demons Of Darkness. This pack will test your limits. Don't be surprised if you die within the first five minutes!

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER A WORLD HARDCORE MODE AND DO /hqm enable. THIS WILL CRASH YOUR GAME WHEN YOU DIE. INSTEAD, EITHER JUST DO HARDCORE MODE, OR SURVIVAL WITH /hqm enable. BOTH WILL DELETE YOU WORLD WHEN YOU DIE, JUST NOT CRASH IT.

Here are some of my amazing death pics!
kIcF2iG.png

nUBj1Fn.png
YhEviHu.png
arjXtPl.png
y8EjtZ0.png

And this happened in the first five minutes!

Nevermine 2: Advent of Ascension
  • Amazing Dimensions
  • Bosses
  • A ton Of Mobs that want to kill you
EnderI/O
  • All modpacks need tech
  • Light mod without being to cheesy
Enderstorage
  • Better chests so you can carry your items across dimensions
Fastcraft
  • Better performance
Hardcore Ender Expansion
  • Better and harder End
Infernal Mobs
  • Mob attributes
  • Amazing variety
Inventory Tweaks
Lycanites Mobs
  • Oh dear have mercy...
NEI
Pam's Harvestcraft
  • Amazing food and recipe variety
Project Zulu
  • Better load up process. You can actually see what's going on
Rouge-like Dungeons
  • Amazing dungeons with Amazing loot
Special Mobs
  • Amazing Mob Variants
Tinkers Construct
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
The Twilight Forest
Utility Mobs
  • Turrets. Golems.
Waila
Waila Harvestability
HQM
  • Quests to earn hearts
  • Guidelines to survive
Deadly World
  • Traps! Look out!

Pack code:
"demons"

EASY
1. Get iron
2. Get Diamond
3. Get one Nevermine ore
4. Get void sword
5. Get alumite
MEDIUM
1. Get to the nether
2. Full void armor
3. Go to Haven
4. Survive 100 days
HARD
1. Defeat the ender dragon
2. Defeat the wither
3. Defeat a rougelike dungeon
EXTREME
1. Visit all of the Nevermine dimensions
2. Defeat all the bosses
3. Survive 3000 days
4. Have fun!

Also, Please recommend any other hardcore mods I could use. Thanks and have fun playing!
Pack is OUT! Please PM me still if you plan on LP'ing it. I would like to add your video to the video section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylz101

beamreaching1

Jul 29, 2019
Looks cool I want to play. When will the pack code be released?
btw Iguana Tweaks is a good hardcore mod...

Last edited:

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply! I most likely will add iguanas tinker tweaks and make the configs really hard. And the pack code should be out in 2-3 days. Just got to get some permissions back and submit it to FTB. If i'm really lucky, it could be out tommarow, but I don't know.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
I love hard packs, but I have one bit of advice that I like to see in most hardcore modpacks, and survival games in general: Don't make it hard just for the sake of being hard, and always allow players to find a way around different challenges of play, but not too much that suddenly the challenges become too easy. Once a player finds an obstacle, allow them to think "Maybe I should do this instead." This makes it far more enjoyable for the player and doesn't make them feel like they've been cheated when some ultra powerful monster makes its way into their base.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
I love hard packs, but I have one bit of advice that I like to see in most hardcore modpacks, and survival games in general: Don't make it hard just for the sake of being hard, and always allow players to find a way around different challenges of play, but not too much that suddenly the challenges become too easy. Once a player finds an obstacle, allow them to think "Maybe I should do this instead." This makes it far more enjoyable for the player and doesn't make them feel like they've been cheated when some ultra powerful monster makes its way into their base.
Elaborate please?

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
So, maybe I should provide a way of earning lives through killing mobs using HQM, and increased difficulty. Thank you for the advice. That being said, I will not be adding inguana tinker tweaks because it is hard getting materials as it is, and that just makes it harder.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
I just added deadly world, and HQM. HQM will be your survival guide and you can get extra lives by killing mobs!

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, sounds interesting. I'd be interested in doing a LP or a Mod pack spotlight video (depending on how quickly I die) for this.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER A WORLD HARDCORE MODE AND DO /hqm enable. THIS WILL CRASH YOUR GAME WHEN YOU DIE. INSTEAD, EITHER JUST DO HARDCORE MODE, OR SURVIVAL WITH /hqm enable. BOTH WILL DELETE YOU WORLD WHEN YOU DIE, JUST NOT CRASH IT.

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually about to start now, Vid will be up in a couple of hours if all goes well :)

@tooncool64 I've played some hard mod packs.. But this one.. its crazy.. Good job, I've never been so scared playing minecraft..

Last edited:

Random Punishment

Jul 29, 2019
Just putting it together now.. I spawned in literally what must be the worst place... a tiny island, about 30 x 50 wide.

Once again I prove going into mod packs blind.. Never goes well for me :)

Rendering now, providing Vegas doesn't let me down and my net is stable enough to upload.. will be posted in the hour :)

Last edited: