[HQM][Extremely Hard]Demons Of Darkness: A Hardcore Pack. FIX IS OUT! NOW PLAYABLE!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
what is the mod that does the world events like Wind Storm and Arachnophobia? those happen WAY to often. they are not that bad of a problem but they can cause you to get locked indoors early game.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Its from Lycanites Mob's. I really should turn down the frequency in the next update. Thx for the feedback!

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
well.... finally lost my world after 2 hours 7 minutes (hardcore not HQM) to TRIPLE ULTRA silverfish. absolutely nothing even a highly geared player could do about it due to regen and sapper and ghastly.

so a few things i want to critique about the pack so far.
it is VERY RNG based. the spawn rate of infernal mob's Ultra mobs is way to high
Daily events should be changed to be less often as they will eventually become a big problem.
turn off infernal mob's regen. its still very much broken and bring a mobs health way above a killable rate (not in this pack yet but i have seen mobs with as high as 2 million health)
not sure if you can control this but add tinkers axes and pickaxes to the bonus damage table to ent's and geonach's so they can be used to kill them insted of vanilla tools.
if i think of more i will let you know.

Last edited:

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Whoa. 2 million health?!?! Thx for the feedback. I will tone down the infernal mobs and the events and i will get rid of the regen. Have fun playing!

Edit: Where is the place you stream?

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
wow, this looks great, I don't like the part where you ask what other mod to add, I mean unless you want to add all 1.7.10 mods. Keep it as is as it sounds cool.
I will go download and dive in.
Thanks for hard work.

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I'm back, I like it so far, reminds me of madpack2, maybe I am alone on this but I am not fan of hardcore mode, I like to have an option to respawn (I think many others would to).
Will come back to this pack as I'm not finished with two packs I play now (will not put names of those packs here).

Dude honestly you did a great job, I like when pack makers do allot with low number of mods.
Thanks again man, this will be fun.

PS.
Hoping to have full hqm when I get to play this. :)

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks man! After I get the quest book fully implemented we wont need to play hardcore mode. Thanks for the feedback!

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
any kind of ETA on an update for the pack? some pretty big bug fix updates have gone out for a few of the mods.