How Well Are You Known?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
7/10 I suppose that posting in this forum right after changing my picture is going to hurt my score. I recognize your signature (The gigantic 'no' is hard to forget), but your name is less recognizable to me.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
6/10 I suppose that posting in this forum right after changing my picture is going to hurt my score. I recognize your signature (The gigantic 'no' is hard to forget), but your name is less recognizable to me.

OK, good to me, but I have to say that I really don't know your name...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
7/10 for Mathjazz
9/10 for Dravarden dgdas9

(mathjazz)
I've seen you almost everywhere after a very specific point in time. I would assume that that would be the point at which you changed avatars.

What was your last avatar of? I might be able to remember you better if I knew what it was.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
PeggleFrank 8.5/10 I had a close-up of my Minecraft avatar's face. Same avatar as in my picture now, but the face and hat took up the entire picture.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
10/10

Every post you like I seem to like for some reason.

Also, the_j485's talking about SML6, the guy who was on the forums awhile ago and got a thread locked in the forum games section.

Reactions: ApSciLiara