How Well Are You Known?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
9/10
The discussion on Lambert-
He was temp banned for breaking the rules. Not just once, but several times. If after being told several times to follow the rules, and you still don't? Temp ban. Can't handle the temp ban? Well tough, because with action comes reaction. Going to try to get around your punishment? Perma-ban. Why? If you can't learn your lesson, and think you're above the rules, why should you be allowed to return?

Also, I warned him. I told him this:

I wouldn't be surprised if your ban was extended for ban evasion.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
9/10
The discussion on Lambert-
He was temp banned for breaking the rules. Not just once, but several times. If after being told several times to follow the rules, and you still don't? Temp ban. Can't handle the temp ban? Well tough, because with action comes reaction. Going to try to get around your punishment? Perma-ban. Why? If you can't learn your lesson, and think you're above the rules, why should you be allowed to return?

Also, I warned him. I told him this:

Do you know what I think?
I think he will get another account, but this time he will not have the same avatar, or a similar name: it will be like a new guy...

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
7/10 you're kind of annoying and you insisted that Linda was Lambert even when we told you to stop.

7/10 you're kind of annoying and you insisted that Linda was Lambert even when we told you to stop.

Get back to the game.
The topic at hand has nothing to do with anyone else.

8/10

omg y u do the ninjers on my posts!11!!!! >:'c

9.9/10. You were nice to me after I took offense to what you said in a PM, that really wasn't mean but I'm sensetive and you were nice later.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
10/10 Haven't seen you in a while Choc. Probs due to lack of no topic thread.

We definitely need a petition for that, that'll help. We just needa do TS more often..

10/10. You're not stupid, not mean, conduct yourself in a very civil manner, and you're helpful. Now go actually contribute to the wiki.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. And it seems they take you off the wiki like they ban you. My clearance got revoked and no one told me anything. I have a well known member title now.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
9/10
Nobody told me to stop(exept for Lambert and Linda...)!But yes, I was anoying in that situation...

(sorry Lawbroken...)
EDIT: Damm you Exedra

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
8/10

Damm you!

You do know "Gravanita" is not "little tie", that would be Gravatazita...