how OCD about Minecraft can you be?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't that look like a bundle of joy!
rsz_1trolly.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Making Jordan cake? She needs more floor materials :/

I actually never make cake in minecraft unless it's needed for another recipe...

Why don't you just play hardcore? :p

because sometimes you die because of really stupid reason, for example last week I died because I logged back into a world and AromaBackup did a backup which lagged the world, and in that exact moment a zombie decided to kill me while I couldn't do anything to prevent it

Because he may play on easy, because mobs hitting you for 3 hearts sucks? :p

I actually play on normal most of the time

welp... that's a whole lot of NOPE right there

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
You found a village in an EXTREME HILLS? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

that's pretty funny actually... Witchery has changed the village generation in recent versions, now the villages are pretty huge and spawn pretty often all over the world.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
god-effing-damnit, I died again... but I'm now going to try something completely new, screw the OCD, I'm doing everything god has even forbidden.
let's say how long I can keep that up before my OCD starts acting up again

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Mekanism factories are making my neat-freakiness twitch.

My ACME machine wall has the Mek ore processing system (up to 4x) along the bottom row, then my TE, enderIO and railcraft machines on the rows above it, grouped nice and tidily.

Then I realised I needed an osmium processor thingy and I didn't have space the other side of the smelter because that's where my ME network starts, so I had to find space for it on the row above and it just looks untidy having another factory that isn't in line with the others.

*fictional world problems*