How can i hide glass fibre cables in the wall?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if I say ''I need a way to disable redpower's microblocks'' I am obviously talking about microblocks, someone with a bit of brain would get what I mean.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Er, Guswut's reply was sarcasm, noting that that's the only way to get rid of them.

And yes, that is the only way to get rid of them that I know of, setting it outside the ID range results in a crash.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if I say ''I need a way to disable redpower's microblocks'' I am obviously talking about microblocks, someone with a bit of brain would get what I mean.

The issue here is that you are making massive assumptions about the untyped/assumed content of your post in regards to what others are going to understand as such. As you originally made no mention at all regarding anything else except removing microblocks, you had one possible way (at least as far as I know) to satisfy the request, which is removing RedPower2 entirely.

It has nothing to do with having "a bit of brain", but more to do with answering your question without making undue assumptions. Next time, please try and include all required information in your question.

Er, Guswut's reply was sarcasm, noting that that's the only way to get rid of them.

Nope, not sarcasm, actually. I was answering his question. If he had included that he wanted to keep RedPower2 enabled, I'd have replied with either "I don't believe there is a way", "ERROR - PATH INCOMPLETE", or perhaps I'd have left him to someone else to try and educate on as much.

It comes with the territory of being a computer, eh?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, not sarcasm, actually. I was answering his question. If he had included that he wanted to keep RedPower2 enabled, I'd have replied with either "I don't believe there is a way", "ERROR - PATH INCOMPLETE", or perhaps I'd have left him to someone else to try and educate on as much.

Well, technically, yes, you were telling the truth. However, ... maybe sarcasm isn't the right word. The point being that you (probably) knew that he wanted to keep RP2 enabled, but took only what he said and not what was implied as the question. Or maybe I'm wrong there.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Or maybe I'm wrong there.

Error, error, does not compete.

Actually, I think the word you mean is "difficult" (as in "being difficult), in which case, yes, I did have a guess that he wanted to keep RP2 enabled. But, of course, implications are like cake: You cannot have them and eat it, as well, because if you eat it you no longer have it (your stomach does).

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, edited. That's what I get for correcting myself for something that didn't need to be corrected, and not properly changing my post to reflect it, hah hah hah.
The mighty Guswut finally shows a sign of humanity!
T'is a great day for the freedom fighters.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
The mighty Guswut finally shows a sign of humanity!
T'is a great day for the freedom fighters.

Yes, that is, indeed, it.

Note to self: Test three of error subsystem for humanity simulation has completed properly.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Cool beans, although that is not on topic so I'm not sure why you'd post as much after requesting people get back on topic like a micromod or whatnot. Interesting.

well, Immibis microblocks is a way to hide cables, and the OP asked for a way to do it... sad that we cannot say the same about redpower ones :(

Reactions: Guswut