Horizons pack won't start

lstanley93

Jul 29, 2019
when you go to the modpack folder, go into minecraft folder, then the mods folder, some of the mods are in zip files, I'm gonna try and unzip all of them to that folder and see if that works

frunnyfroggy

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting "Uexpected end of ZLIB input stream……" and an error extracting natives, I haven't seen it in any paste bins, and its happening right under your dirs mk'd problem.

Reactions: CyberWolf94

CyberWolf94

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting "Uexpected end of ZLIB input stream……" and an error extracting natives, I haven't seen it in any paste bins, and its happening right under your dirs mk'd problem.
Having this exact problem. Modpack is downloaded but i get this error whenever i try to run it

james neal

Jul 29, 2019
i was having this problem and waited 5 hours for it to download and it still didnt work and know i followed the troubleshooting its all worse no mods or maps or textures open in the pack and to make it worse the paste bin option wont work so no one can see to help

xxFunaturalxx

Jul 29, 2019
hy i have also problem with the Horizons modpack. When i get to the Mohjang screen, the minecraft client is close up. It didnt say anything just close. I deleted, redownloaded everythin even Java, but i get the same problem again and again. I have 2Gb RAM so its not a problem and Unleashed is working fine. This is my crash report, what i get : http://pastebin.com/5XT8jK5b . I hope someone can help me bcs i really want to try out this modpack :).

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
hy i have also problem with the Horizons modpack. When i get to the Mohjang screen, the minecraft client is close up. It didnt say anything just close. I deleted, redownloaded everythin even Java, but i get the same problem again and again. I have 2Gb RAM so its not a problem and Unleashed is working fine. This is my crash report, what i get : http://pastebin.com/5XT8jK5b . I hope someone can help me bcs i really want to try out this modpack :).
Update Java. You shouldn't have Java 6 anymore.

xxFunaturalxx

Jul 29, 2019
sry i write it wrong i reinstalled java, it's up to date. i checked it, it saying i have a Java 7.

Last edited:

TheMagnarOfThenn

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having the same problem for Direwolf20 1.6 and Horizons. When I click "launch" all buttons go grey and the console just stops at dirs mk'd. I waited for an hour and it still didn't work. Is there a manual place to download direwolf20.zip?

TheMagnarOfThenn

Jul 29, 2019
The console will not display anything after: Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000128 EndHTML:0000000357 StartFragment:0000000148 EndFragment:0000000339 SourceURL:about:blank debug: retaining modpack file: C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\Direwolf20.zip.
It just sits there und is unresponsive. Please help!