Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING : This pack is a Public Beta with any luck nothing major will change in the next 3 weeks. ID's should be stable. However it is completely possible that something could go horrible wrong you may find a catastrophic bug the test team missed and you might lose a few things. Projected time to full release status - 3 weeks.

Please note we cant fix a lot of the issues just report them here so we can fix them in future.

Be sure to send the FTB console log not the minecraft crash report

Please report all Launcher crashes/ failures here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/tech-support.14/

Format:

Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

New rule for this thread. If you post a bug that's already known and it doesn't provide any more new useful information it will be deleted. Posts that provide no useful information may also be deleted.

If you post a bug or problem already mentioned here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-update-news-read-before-updating-any-pack.36499/

We will delete it. Read the warning thread before posting bug reports.

Follow the format in the first post and check to see if your bug is known before posting. If your post vanishes its already known or not a bug or didn't include enough info.

"I has a bug"

"xyz mod is broken"

"it crashes" -- with no crash report

the above do not qualify as bug reports and will be terminated on sight.

Rendering Bugs

Mod Pack:Horizons
Mod & Version: mystcraft v. 0.10.11.00

Whats the bug?
The Writing desk has a graphical error when rendering the top, i think it's using another mod's resource for it. (check image)

Crash Bugs

IF playing with Railcraft enabled manually update to Thermal Expansion 11b from here http://direct.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads there is a known world corruption possibility when playing with both mods installed prior to 11b of TE.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostVolkoff

setesh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Horizons
Mod & Version: mystcraft v. 0.10.11.00

Whats the bug?
The Writing desk has a graphical error when rendering the top, i think it's using another mod's resource for it. (check image)
wX7uKASl.png

Can it be repeated?
Yes(i've only attempted to repeat in the same world)

Known Fix:
dunno

(this is my first bug report, sorry if it's not very good)

glowpipe

Jul 29, 2019
It works for me. How? Wait for about 10-15 min on the debug: "retaining modpack file" error.

Press launch and wait

Sciurine

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: v1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Missing Textures for several items/blocks both in NEI and in world (spawned in and placed/dropped/held) List in pastebin linked below
Can it be repeated? Tried a force update to redownload everything, no change
Known Fix: None

List of Items/Blocks with missing textures: http://pastebin.com/UDGeVbmJ

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah none of those have textures... Pretty sure most of them can't be gotten outside of creative mode.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just ask something of people before you post bug reports?
Please make sure you've updated your Java and Launcher. Try deleting the Horizons pack and force updating the launcher in the Options tab.

If after that you are still having trouble, then you might just have an actual bug ;)

Reactions: KrazyBrute

benkc

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/1DWbVgbf
Whats the bug?
NullPointerException causing fatal crash.
The line with the NPE is mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.RayTracing.getIdentifierItems(RayTracing.java:87)
Steps leading up to the crash, which probably aren't really relevant.
- Create new world. World Type: ATG, world name and seed both set to: What is ATG
- Looked through NEI settings. Turned on the block highlight tooltips at the top.
- Wandered around for a few minutes punching things, and crafted a wooden pickaxe.
- Crashed when I approached the nearby lava lake, @ -139, 88, 329, facing south I think (towards a shimerleaf 2 blocks away.)
Can it be repeated?
I have not been able to recreate it, either with that save or creating another world from the same seed. (Oddly, the second is not quite identical to the first. I think the lava lake is a block or two lower?)
Known Fix: Nope.

Hope that's useful.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/BABJcacG
Whats the bug? lag on the horizons launcher where you chose to do singal player or mulitplayer and continues it to the game
dose not happen in any other mod packs
Can it be repeated? yes every time i launch the mod pack
Known Fix:N/A

pretty sure if you look in this folder Desktop\Horizons\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-12-09_00.41.49-client.txt you'll find the "Out of memory" error. THis ussually occurs if you allocate less then 2GB's of RAM to modded minecraft. Which probably means you have 32but Windows and java.. which would mean I'm sorry but you need to wait for the FTBLite pack. This modpack needs 2GB to not crash with out of memory errors.[DOUBLEPOST=1386574876][/DOUBLEPOST]Please report all Launcher crashes/ failures here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/tech-support.14/ these are not modpack bugs.

Reactions: Ashzification

Capten_Zaro

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? The Archimedes Ships mod does not appear to be showing up.
Can it be repeated? The mod Pack was re-downloaded twice with the same problem.
Known Fix: Unknown

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? The Archimedes Ships mod does not appear to be showing up.
Can it be repeated? The mod Pack was re-downloaded twice with the same problem.
Known Fix: Unknown

Its disabled by default.

AnttiV

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Graphical glitch when looking at a mob: UI "resized" to about 1/3 of the screen to the upper left, ie. hotbar and crosshair move, some machinces are not rendered (RotaryCraft mostly), some entities disappear visually (but can still be acted on).
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time.
Known Fix: Remove/Disable DamageIndicators. Everything works fine after that.

Win7 x64 (updated as of 2013-21-09), nVidia 320.18 drivers (GTX680), java platform 1.7 (1.7.0_10) with 4Gb allocated (8Gb total system RAM).

Didn't happen on two similar (Win7 x64, nVidia cards, same java, less memory) machines, so it's very, very probably a weird glitch on my system. Nonetheless, it disappears when DI is disabled, so it might have something to do with it also.

glowpipe

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Unable to Bind "B" to inventory. When only inventory is bound to B in options>control. It still wont open the inventory
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Probably finding which mod uses B that is not listed in the Controls in option

That_guy96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/0GPuQpq6
What's the bug? The mod starts, but crashes when loading single player worlds and cannot join multiplayer servers
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known fix: None

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
bouncy castle is a problem with Mojang. Its not something we can fix. I've gotten it before and had to delete the whole thing and retry.

Reactions: Ashzification

Sellith

Jul 29, 2019
All my cfg files in Horizons\minecraft\config\biomesoplenty reset when I launch.
There is no way to configure which biomes to generate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.