HighCraft|FTB-A-1.4.2|Whitelist|PvE| Casual/Relaxed| (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! My name is Allizar. I am 13 years old. I love to help out in community builds and play minecraft with others!

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
I will gladly invite more players who are friends of already whitelisted ones :)

I'll be sure to look out for his application tomorrow man!

Until then, stay cool ;)

on topic he should post tonight :( because servers are down he can not register his account and we have to wait until tommorrow

off topic do you think it will be possible for you to run a 1.4.6 server just regular minecraft on the 31 of december so we can celebrate New Years with/on minecraft? :p

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Pontus i'd like to play on your server because a good friend of mine (Speariver or on ftb Hawkeye) plays here to and he says your server is lagfree so if you'd be so nice to let me join. I really like building up stuff and know a lot about FTB so please cya ingame

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Pontus i'd like to play on your server because a good friend of mine (Speariver or on ftb Hawkeye) plays here to and he says your server is lagfree so if you'd be so nice to let me join. I really like building up stuff and know a lot about FTB so please cya ingame
When Pon reads this it will be easier if you leave you ingame name kind of hard to whitelist without it :p

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Helllooooo there!
Mah IGN is bwblazerkid and id love to join this server. Im very experienced with the mods, and love playing on servers with people i can interact with and such. I've been an admin for a while and ran a small modded server for a little bit, so i wont cause much trouble :p I'd like to join up and work with anyone that is also chill and exiperienced in mods. Other random stuff, I'm 17, California born and raised and i loooooooooove minecraft. oh also its nice to find a server that doesnt disapprove of a nice toking ;)

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Ashton, my IGN is tyr116, and I love Feed the Beast, and Magic World, and all that good stuff. I'm still brand new to all of it, but I have played most of the mods in here already, as I've played the technic pack so much, and I've had experience with gregtech because I was messing around. I really like the idea of a PVE server, considering that there is all these other changes and stuff, I am 13, I wish I was older though, because everyone thinks, "I'm a little kid." When I'm not. I mean age wise, yes, maybe I am, but not maturity wise, but enought of that, I love how this is supposed to be a laid back server, and how there's the commands implemented and everything, and just hope I make the whitelist, if anyone else would like to skype me, it's the same as my forum name and IGN.I just would like you to read this, because if I can't be accepted, atleast some feedback saying so would be very appreciated! :D

-Thanks for your time, Ashton

basti78

Jul 29, 2019
What probably happened was that something crashed the server and pontus hasn't checked it for a while, i haven't seen him on lately either.

"Pontus Lundh was last seen: Saturday at 2:46 AM"

Taking it's friday this isn't realy good.

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
What probably happened was that something crashed the server and pontus hasn't checked it for a while, i haven't seen him on lately either.

"Pontus Lundh was last seen:Saturday at 2:46 AM"

Taking it's friday this isn't realy good.
He was on the server 2 days ago but that was at night and he was talking all about conversions( well in all reality math )and how bad
(he was saying we should just be metric like everyone else xD I agree with him fully we should) America is at it xD, maybe he has finals this week :p

MIXX IF YOU READ THIS WE NEED THE SERVER :p (Caps can get anyones attention

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's finals this week, so he will probably get the server running later tonight or tomorrow, maybe even now, as far as we know, but the finals were really dragging on my schedule too.

Piki3pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
My Ign is piki3pikachu. I have came to this post looking for a calm place where I can simply sit there, play ftb beta a and chat to some nice people. I am 12 years of age, but don't be put off by that, I've been playing ftb for ages and I'm rather skilled with it. I like playing calmly because it saves me from random people opening my door and killing me for no reason at all, making me have to start all over again. So, please accept me!