HighCraft|FTB-A-1.4.2|Whitelist|PvE| Casual/Relaxed| (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
k4b6

i can get u some nice nuclear reactors running if you provide me with all the stuff,
quarry are allowd in the overworld, but we recommend you make m underground, some have a mining age for it
there isn't much lagg yet so u can leave ur machines running

Yes I can get you the stuff for it, that would be easier on me because I'm still new at reactors I can keep one going and producing a good supply if EU, but not good enough to keep it running with the power for 8 mfsu, so that would be awesome of you :)

oh and btw, i 3 mfsu's?? i make reactor that fil 8 or even more if ur willing to pay the price for it :D

ya I know but in only 8 hours I felt that was pretty good, at least that was with my last test world I do mining strip mines for fun just to see how fast I can get the resources for an object. My time for just the reactor was around 4 or 5 but at 8 hours I had enough for a nuclear reactors and I think it was 3 or 4 mfsu so I thought that was good enough for a time trial on the reactor :D

I have yet to do a time trail on a hybrid solar system yet but I know that it is a lot of work to get.

semo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
is the server back up again? I'd like to join a chilled community!
I played vanilla a few years now and was flashed by FTB!
I'm 31, living in berlin,
IGN is semo0ne

thx in advance ;)

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VitalHeroheart
Banned Before: Yes, I was banned for an Misunderstandig of a new Moderator/OP.(Stealing on a Raiding Server)
Reasons of Asking:
1. I want to have an Easier way of asking the Comunity of how or what i need to do with the Item i am asking about.
2. I want to have some mates/Friends to work together with.
3. A Small Unlaggy Comunity to show off my Work to.
4. I'm Very "Chilled and Relaxed" Chatty guy, (Did ask some random guys wich joined with me :p
I would really Apreaciate to be Accepted to this Comunity.:)
I am very Mature for my Age ;)

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
If there is still room, i would love to know.
Thanks man.

Yeah I guess we could say that. We're pretty spread out as of now in players. So the most active hours are evenings in the EU timezone :)

There's a few North American players on odd hours though. Not to mention our kiwi from NZ!

Just hand me your IGN and I'll make sure to add you. I'll be awake for a little while longer man :)

flapjackluxs

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot, your sever seems pretty chill for a girl like me:)
IGN: flapjackluxs
if it sokay my friend would like to try to
IGN: Tyler_Sweatshirt
we're on usually during the night, new learners:)

Benjamin

Jul 29, 2019
Its me Dark_FX again, I am submitting an applaction for a freind xD, ING "turkey2158"
Hes quite new to FTB, he played alot of tekkit though, hes a IRL freind of mine, so if hes a dick, tell him to Shut the Fuc*k up :D, hope he can get in. -Dark_FX

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
flapjacksluxs

I'm talking to some NA players that are online now, they get quite lonely atm as they're of the minority.
They'd surely like some more company during their gaming hours.

You should be able to join now. Although I am taking down the server for a few minutes before I hit the sack because of a few fixes I need to apply. As of right now I accidentally disabled the whitelist so we currently have two players on that have not applied prior to joining.

Hope to see you two online, take care! :)

W

Walrus

Yo! My IGN is _Walrus and I'm nineteen years old. Just lookin for some awesome guys to play some FTB with; and when I say "play" I mean "learn how to do it." You all seem pretty chill so yeah :D I'm pretty experienced with the modpack-that-shall-not-be-named *coughTekkitcough* so I know most of those mods and stuff. But yeah, hope to be on the server soon! Oh also I'm from the US! I usually stay up pretty late though.

AndrewSrh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlueBubbleBoy5
love to play FTB
from
Im On 14
The Reason why i want to join the server is it seems very nice and i want to help out

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

If you read my reply to another applicant from the US you already know more Americans are always welcome.

I'm very new to Minecraft in total so I've never tried tekkit man.

I'm sure it was a lot of fun as well :)

I've whitelisted you so feel free to join at any time man!

PS, I'm restarting the server soon to fix an issue. So if you try to join to quickly after my reply it might be down. Just be patient :)

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
hi ign flying_pig1237 i am 14 years old and i am looking for a server were i will not constantly be greifed and can play normaly and actually use mystcraft. I hope to see you on your server.