HighCraft|FTB-A-1.4.2|Whitelist|PvE| Casual/Relaxed| (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
I read above^^ I can wait for an opening

Hi I'm k4b6 and I would love to join your server
about me well there is much to say I am 16 and I love playing the feed the beast pack and am a small modder for a group of friends, I have yet to release anything I have done though because I feel I can do better, but lately I have been getting on more servers which is fun but I would get stolen from a bunch, I want a better server without griefing. I love explore and making communities in servers where we can all have fun, I also work really hard to make a small exchange in mystcraft mining worlds in hope that people can get some ores. I have got a lot of help on a different server just with other people helping by getting the whole system set up in the end we(me and some other people) allowed people to get a small amount of ores for free and usually without problems(by that no one stole anything. or if they did it was not a lot and most people will catch the thieves on the server(but lately that server has got alot of griefers and lost most of the admins right now I just looking for a nice server.

sincerely,
K4b6

PS when I get in you can call me kyle or k4 for short, really whatever you like when you talk to me :)

uigfnbxs

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
My Ign is uigfnbxs
I have been playing FTB since it was out, and also been playing with mods since they became popular. I have been playing vanilla for a very long time, and I love building and just messing around with minecraft!

Benjamin

Jul 29, 2019
heylo there, my ING is "Dark_FX" and my age is "16", and I live in NewZealand, i have been playing "Feed The Beast" since it came out, so i know how to do most of the things in it, i really want redpower to be in there, as well as logicistic pipes. but they will come. so i hope to see you there.

PS. would i be able to bring a freind on, "LonelyWolfe" "19" "switzerland" hes been playing as long as me.
Thanks alot man -Dark_FX

basti78

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!
I'm basti78, 16 years old. I come from Switzerland, and love playing video games and listening to music. I saw your server while browsing trough the forums, and this sounds like a pretty cool one ;)
I know my way around some of the mods in FTB, but i'm also new to a lot of them.The thing that got me excited most about this server is that you're casual dudes, and especially that the whitelist form isn't just some random fill-out stuff. I've been searching for a server like this some time and i hope that you are 'the one.'
I can get along pretty well with people and can be realy helpful, if they are nice aswell, so i think this could be an awesome community here. I'm the type of person wants to finish whatever i've started, so i hope i'll find some cool dudes here to build with.
If anyone wants to talk to me, i'm 'baschte5' on Skype.

Regards,
basti78

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

Sorry fre0hr for for the very late reply but we had a crash and then I had to sort out a few things and greet everyone.

Anyway, your IGN has been whitelisted for quite a while now. I had you confused with somebody else at first.

Please try to connect and join us man (;

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
Well we're already full, theoretically. Although since we're so spread out everyone is on at different hours creating empty slots all the time.

I'm just going to whitelist all of the applications presented so far. You all seem very intelligent and easy going.

I'll read each post thoroughly from top to bottom whitelisting as I go. Whenever you are online you can try joining us.

We've now also added keepInventory upon death to have an even more relaxed feel.

Mystcraft has corruption enabled and you can ask me ingame for a creative made notebook to get all the symbols in order to creative your paradise age.

Over and out!

Once again, sorry for the huge wait in between answers!

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to join, name is Soltar74. I'm 38 years old from Canada, looking for a laid back server. Gotta say, doesn't look more casual then this. I play mostly late hours so hopefully you can squeeze me in. :) Thanks!

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

Hey man, New Zealand, that's amazing! Yeah FTB comes from a fella down there in the australiasian part of the world right?

To make what could have been a long story shorter I'll just go ahead and put this here man.

WHITELISTED.

I will add your mate as well. But keep in mind here, I'm adding people over the limit because of time differences. If a queue becomes a problem I'll have to be a meanie in the end (unless I upgrade, and if there is continued interested after a longer period that will happen.)

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

Well hello there bast, or wait... is that you... Rarity?

Some of you have really put some time into your applications. Respectful no doubt.

I'll add you to the whitelist which is now exceeding it's limit.
I'm trying to be nice adding everyone who posted up to the time I posted that the server was full on the first page.

So I might have to be cruel and remove some if queues become a problem.
However we are quite far spread out world wise and there's always server upgrades :)

Welcome basti78, you're whitelisted!

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

I edited the front page stating that the server was full.

But you managed to yes, squeeze in right in between.
You also sound like an experienced character, I'll add you on the whitelist right away man!

Keep in mind that it can take some time before the whitelist refreshes and makes it possible for you to login.
We're 16 whitelisted on a 10 slot server at the moment so if queues become an issue. We'll either have to make some sorry people walk the plank or upgrade.

Time will tell which is the better choice depending on continued interested.

None the less, welcome man! :)

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error when trying to login:
503 for url... something with session.minecraft.net and a sessionid and serverid
You need full details?

edit: nevermind, seems minecraft.net is down

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
I get an error when trying to login:
503 for url... something with session.minecraft.net and a sessionid and serverid
You need full details?

edit: nevermind, seems minecraft.net is down

Yeah everyone has had the issue, I'm not sure if it's the Mojang auth servers causing it.
Or if it's the server having problems, I'm getting the same error upon login in to different server.

Have you tried if it's the same case for you?

I'll restart the server soon in order to update some configs. Could try after that

I'll also ask the support to have a glance at things.

Hang in there man! :)

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
its the auth servers I read somewhere
its also with other servers

so I'll go watch some yogscast until I can connect :)

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, the first thing to do when I get on is to look a good base area then create a POWERCENTER usally takes me a good 7-8 hours good thing I got 2 hours every weekday and a good 5 on weekends to get on, this is going to be epic once I get it up I will let anyone take some power because there will be lots of excess energy( going to try and create at least 3 mfsu ) :D

I will be doing other stuff but this is the first big project I'll do so if you see me say hello and I can help you if you need it :)

also some server questions
can we have machines on when we leave or is that prohbited,
are quarrys not allowed in the over-world,
if we know how to create them and make them safe can we have nuclear power systems.(I usually use advance solar panels of hybrids but if I get the chance this is easier)
small questions but really needed answers
again thanks for letting me on :D

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking about looking for an area away from spawn (yesterday everyone was building too close with any trees around).
I have the idea to connect it to spawn with a (underground) railway once everything is running. That will require a lot of resources but it's a project :D
What do you think Pontus? :)

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
its the auth servers I read somewhere
its also with other servers

so I'll go watch some yogscast until I can connect :)

Yeah I noticed when trying to connect to others as well.

She's up again after a reboot to enable command-blocks which it had disabled automatically, odd.

I use those to make the buttons work at the spawn, so had to fix it :)

now I can't login at all however, I hope mojang is up again soon! );

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
k4b6

i can get u some nice nuclear reactors running if you provide me with all the stuff,
quarry are allowd in the overworld, but we recommend you make m underground, some have a mining age for it
there isn't much lagg yet so u can leave ur machines running

oh and btw, i 3 mfsu's?? i make reactor that fil 8 or even more if ur willing to pay the price for it :D

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

Hey man! I'll answer some of your questions, from top to bottom :)

1. Machines can be run as often as you like, just don't be too crazy ;D. This is why the server limit is so small, I want as many mods possible enabled without restrictions.

2. Quarrys are allowed anywhere, just create giant holes right next to spawn man :)
Although you probably want a dense ore age for that. Pretty much everyone's got one by now, I hand out creative made notebooks to remove the need for symbol hunting ages ;)

3. Nuclear power plants? Sure why not, some are already gathering for it. Just like quarrys, try not to place it anywhere where it could harm the rest of us man ^^

Maybe I'll see you on later! Cursed auth servers ;([DOUBLEPOST=1354648660][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was thinking about looking for an area away from spawn (yesterday everyone was building too close with any trees around).
I have the idea to connect it to spawn with a (underground) railway once everything is running. That will require a lot of resources but it's a project :D
What do you think Pontus? :)

I think it sounds pretty shiny man! I like rails myself, want to try and get a tbm running later.

Because you know, something building a railway for you is pretty cool ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1354648777][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha should see all these lost connections on the control panel! ):

Well Imma head over to my brother for a while, I'll be afk for a bit.
Hopefully the servers are back up when I've gotten home ._.