HighCraft|FTB-A-1.4.2|Whitelist|PvE| Casual/Relaxed| (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
!!!SERVER FULL!!!
Check back later dude!
If not, you're not to apply.
Our goal is to run a relaxed and calm environment.
A server aimed towards anyone who'd like to play with a down to earth and friendly group of individuals.
We do encourage other tokers to join us and share their experience online. But anyone who think they'd like it here may apply.
If you can behave like a dude, age is of no concern.
About the server , it is running the beta pack referred to in the title, like most we're wiping the server at release unless players have a different opinion. All mods are running and that's how I want to keep it.
Changes:
1. No corruption in Mystcraft (Ask me for a notebook with symbols in-game).
2. You get to keep your items when you die.
3. HTTP is enabled for CC
4. Sentry Turrets will only engage mobs.
5. Fighu's command /home /back /sethome etc.
Don't be surprised if additional changes are discovered in-game :)
I aim to keep things relaxed and fun man!
The server is rented from creeperhost and is a "Skeleton" level server.
We're running at 10 slots to hopefully keep lag away, as everyone enjoys mystcraft and other demanding mods to their fullest potential.
The difficulty level is set to normal to keep things on a not too intense level.
Whitelist Applications well be creative man, introduce yourself. Say hello, and if you're like any other decent dude out there. I'll most likely bring out the old approval stamp on your papers man.
The server ip address can be found below:
109.169.12.127​
See-ya later man!
yours sincerely, PontusLundh

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my ign is speariver, but most call me hawk,
I'm 17 years old and i'm from the netherlands,
I like the ftb modpack alot and can build some pretty nice stuff,

i hope i told you enough and i'd like to see you in game man:)
cya

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kingston2131
love to play FTB
want lotsa friends
from denmark
hitting 19 on 12 december
want to say hello to all people on the server as they come

Starchy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ozone639
I'm new to FTB but I've played a bit of most of the mods in the pack.
I'm 26 years old and live in the U.S. Just looking for a good group to chill and build with.

Fairlyn

Jul 29, 2019
hey.

I'm a guy that has a load of ideas but no idea on how to do it. I want to learn how to do it and messing around in single player just can't keep my interest.
I'm looking for a server and some friendly peopel I cna play with.

Fairlyn.

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blehz_ (seen the underscore? :D)
I've been playing Tekkit alone on a local server. Think I've checked out most of BC and IC, and some EE. But it got really boring alone... .
For the rest I'm pretty much a noob, especially with classic minecraft things and red power.
Stumbled upon FTB some weeks ago and like the mods it comes with (too bad EE is not there yet :D), especially the world changing mods.
I'm 28 years old, from Belgium, software engineer for a living and would like to play some FTB with other peeps enjoying the game as much as I do.
I'd very much like to play together with others to work towards a common goal too. :)

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
I'd have to say my expert area is working with mechanic pieces of the modpack. For example, I can easily make mobile frame machines, gates, bridges, easy block swappers, disappearing bridges, automatic tree farms (no Forestry :eek:). Basically, my "signature" mod has to be Redpower 2. I am also decent at coding LUA for Computercraft and turtles - I can easily rig up buildings to be controled by a single terminal. For example, type in "lights off", and all lights turn off, or "electronic kill-field on" and... the operator turns into a pile of charred flesh :O. If I were to be whitelisted on this server, I would work on computerizing spawn as much as possible, making it a "city of the future". When Redpower 2 is finally added into Feed the Beast, I will do things like make portcullises and gates.

I would like to join because I like two things - modded Minecraft, and community servers. I love the concept of bringing the creativity and ingenuity of Minecraft even farther by introducing third party modifications to the game. It makes it literally endless. Feed the Beast is a collection of, in my opinion, some of the best mods created in the history of Minecraft. I learned long ago, however, that multiplayer Minecraft will always by more fun than singleplayer, simply due to the fact that there are more people to hang out with, explore with and build with. This server is a wonderful combination - mods, and small, closeknit communities.

I think you should accept me to your server because I feel like I could be a positive player to help lighten up the atmosphere. I never rage, use racial slurs or yell obscenities, and I always keep an even calm externally, even though I may be steaming on the inside. I do know a lot about the mods, I used to (don't kill me please) play Tekkit before Feed the Beast was released. I can provide help and tips with nearly every mod within the modpack. I am still relatively unsure of all of the features in Gregtech and Forestry, and Redpower 2 FORTH programming boggles my mind, but everything else I can do relatively easily.

I do, ahem, consider myself a true computer nerd, so I will be on often. I am sixteen years old and have six hours of school a day, so I'll be able to play maybe four or five hours every day, even longer on weekends. Sometimes I won't be on that often as Minecraft isn't all I do, but for the most part, I will be a static member of your community.

-My IGN: Xarove. It's not the best name, but I am a fan of fantasy and it just had a fantasy tone to it, in my opinion.

Thanks for considering my application - hope to see you soon!

(Also, I would really appreciate it if you let my friend Seb on too.)

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
It says I'm not whitelisted. IGN is Ozone639. Thanks

That name is whitelisted. Someone has been trying to connect as "Xarove".
Could that be you?[DOUBLEPOST=1354561513][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry all about the delay in looking over your posts. I had to leave for a while.

Going to sit down and have a read now fellas :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354561649][/DOUBLEPOST]

You sound honest and good Fairlyn!
I hope it's your IGN because it's being added to the whitelist right now!

Astynax

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.
IGN is Astynax77. Been playing FTB the past few weeks, with a couple months of vanilla behind me. I'm basically a creator, and i'm looking for a community to game with, since nobody I know plays. 19 Y/o, and in college. Pretty chill guy, who plays basically a lot of games. Hoping to see you guys on the server.

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019

Well Blehz, you're welcome to join us noobs and old schoolers alike here on HighCraft.

Some of us recently were in the exact same situation :)

I'll whitelist "blehz_" right away man! (Don't worry, won't forget the underscore ;D)

Fairlyn

Jul 29, 2019
it says I'm not whitelisted. I tried connecting twice.
I think my ingame name is 'fairlyn'

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
it says I'm not whitelisted. I tried connecting twice.
I think my ingame name is 'fairlyn'

I've restarted the server this time, please try again Fairlyn :)

Had an error, will reply when it's online again. Hopefully just within a few minutes!

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
Pontus, did I get accepted? My IGN is Xarove. Oh, and Seb.sgc as well? His IGN is ooitwitchioo. Thanks in advance!

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
Pontus, did I get accepted? My IGN is Xarove. Oh, and Seb.sgc as well? His IGN is ooitwitchioo. Thanks in advance!

Yes Xarove you're whitelisted, however upon restarting the server in order to refresh the whitelist it has encountered an error. I'm currently talking with the creeperhost support to get it fixed asap

Pontus Lundh

Jul 29, 2019
For those currently whitelisted, the server is up again.

As for those not whitelisted, we only have one spot left and there are 3 applications so I'll have to do some sort of choice here.

If anyone gets left behind I'll make sure to contact them when spots open up and it's within the near future.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys ):