Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

loupduqc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Loupduqc
How long have you been playing minecraft?: early alpha, I don't remember exactly when, but on the 22 April 2011 I already had made an automated bridge using the piston mod :3
Have you ever been banned?:I've asked a few time for temp ban so I could do my important homework
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: loving it
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:not really, but I may do a few videos of innovating that I may build http://www.youtube.com/user/LoupDuQuebec
Why you want to join?:got bored of playing on a semi vanilla server (bukkit aiming at normal gameplay + coreprotection to repair grief and ban griefers) for around 1 years, there was too many people that I liked that I hadn't seen in a long time and I was was getting way too nostalgic of the old maps. I think it's time for me to get back into modded minecraft myself and not only watch videos of it.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Green, Lime

Last edited:

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to carakuso, archwrath and Loupduqc. You have all been added to the whitelist.

And to answer carakuso's questions:

1.) Is there a world border? If so, how far out is it? No, there currently is NOT a world border, although please take into account that it could change in the future when picking a location. The minimum world border we would set it to would be around 10,000 blocks in each direction away from spawn.
2.) Is Biomes O' Plenty worldgen enabled? Yes, Biomes O' Plenty is enabled.
3.) Are there any restrictions on Morph? All morphs are enabled apart from player morphs (To avoid staff
impersonation) and Boss Mob morphs.

4.) Is PVP allowed? PVP is allowed when it's organised to be so. As default, PVP is set to 'True' but I don't think players would be very happy getting killed over and over without warning.

If you have any more questions, please consult myself or a staff member.
Thank you

Target

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Target
IGN:Chewieeeee (5 e's)
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2-3 years
Have you ever been banned?: Nope.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: /
Why you want to join?: Looking for a fun active server, where I can learn and enjoy the prescence of others.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Not really picky in that, you can give me one. I'll probally use TE to transfer items.

MATHEW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mat11ca
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Have you ever been banned?:yes by friends and only as a joke i was unban within the min
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: yes and no i have the software and i whant to do so but my wifi is alittle shitty so i can play and record but it takes too long to upload so i will start when i upgrade my wifi
Why you want to join?:need a nice server that does not restrict my gameplay too much and this looks fair and i will invite some freinds to join as well
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[green]

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: Devill
How long have you been playing minecraft?: the better part or 3 years
Have you ever been banned?: Not to my knowledge but i use a shared account with a friend so i cannot vouch for him
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes im very sociable
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No but plan on it very soon
Why you want to join?: just baught a new pc today 12 gigs of ram and i have been fiening to play mc since early december since my laptop broke
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [cyan],[black]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Just letting everybody know, I am online and reading applications from the hours of 4:30PM - 11PM GMT +0:00
Any applications made outside of this time-zone will not be answered until I return home.

~Joe

Virhonestum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: virhonestum
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 3 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I do
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No, I am not. There are enough youtubers Let's-Playing Minecraft.
Why you want to join?: I want to play with a friend and want to get to know FTB
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue],[white]

GetMerkedOn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GetMerkedOn
How long have you been playing minecraft?:1-2 years
Have you ever been banned?:no
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:
Why you want to join?: I would like to join to help other players out and to help them get what they need as a player.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Green][Blue]

Last edited:

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nonhuman
How long have you been playing minecraft?:3-4years
Have you ever been banned?:no
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Nope
Why you want to join?: Trying to play on a server that has more uptime that 60% and doesn't have 7-8 hour roll backs
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Blue][Grey]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations GetMerkedOn and nonhuman.
You have both been added to the whitelist.
We hope to see you both in-game soon :)

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Please can those who would like to join this server, take into account that once the Direwolf 20 pack is declared 'Stable' there will be a map reset. Thank you.

Mcfusionz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mcfusionz
How long have you been playing minecraft?:4years
Have you ever been banned?:yea, I was staff on a server and the owner was a dick i dident have time for it and was banned
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:Yea
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:no
Why you want to join?:My friend plays on here and told me it was a good server
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Purple],[Yellow]

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
mcfusionz is my buddy btw and am i the only one who cant connect to the server?
and another friend of mine swissbulletz will be applying soon aswell

juwller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:swissbulletz
How long have you been playing minecraft?:a month
Have you ever been banned?:nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:kinda
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:nah
Why you want to join?:a friend told me about it
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: red/yellow

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations Mcfusionz and swissbulletz!
You have both been added to the server's whitelist.
We hope to see you in-game soon :)