Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dannypeck

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
:dannypeck
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since approx beta 1.6
Have you ever been banned?:nope and i intend to stay that way :)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:nope
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:nope but i wish to start doing a series possibly on your channel
Why you want to join?:sick of the griefing and immaturity of open servers
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[grey]
edit:colour change

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! this is my application.

IGN
:McPlatius
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years now.
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, but only once and it was a misunderstanding and when i explained to the owner about the misunderstanding he let me back in.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Not yet, but i am eager to learn.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: i am not a youtuber.
Why you want to join?: I want to join a fun server with respectful players and low lag, aswell as co-op play because i love playing feed the beast with others
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Black],[White]
Welcome to the server. unfortunately colors that u have chosen are taken
So, i'm doing a friend's apply because he cant use the computer right now, just to make things faster.
he's going to live with me, and probably we will make some videos

IGN
: Souppz
How long have you been playing minecraft?: around 1 year
Have you ever been banned?: never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No, but he will probably team up with me (Ravara) to make a few videos
Why you want to join?: Because Ravara said that the server is amazing and, i'll team up with him
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Black],[Red]

Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1388701725][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
IGN
:dannypeck
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since approx beta 1.6
Have you ever been banned?:nope and i intend to stay that way :)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:nope
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:nope but i wish to start doing a series possibly on your channel
Why you want to join?:sick of the griefing and immaturity of open servers
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[grey]
edit:colour change
Welcome to the server.

Kenoba Bridge

Jul 29, 2019
These are 2 of my friends who want to join:

IGN:magma1012
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Have you ever been banned?:eek:nce from a misunderstanding
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:i think
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:maybe in the future
Why you want to join?:my friend plays on the server
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[lime]

IGN:CaveFlag0
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Have you ever been banned?:never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:no
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:no
Why you want to join?:my friends plays on the server
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [yellow],[lime]

McPlatius

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server. unfortunately colors that u have chosen are taken

Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1388701725][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the server.
thanks and i will change the colours too [black],[orange]

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:slaeb2012
How long have you been playing minecraft?:about a 2 years
Have you ever been banned?:yes but only because people thought i was annoying even though i wasn't and i was heartbroken
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:ik what it is but i prefer to not chat just work
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:yes my channel is youtube.com/user/Clawmaster2013
Why you want to join?:i want a fun rliable cool ftb direwolf server
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: cyan cyan but if those are tacken ill choose others

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations slaeb2012, you have been added to the whitelist!
We hope you enjoy your stay

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teh_nexus
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Beta 1.2
Have you ever been banned?: Not to my knowledge
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I'll edit this when we get our new channel situated
Why you want to join?: I need a dedicated server I can work on and not worry about getting griefed or restricted by item disabling
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [grey],[grey]

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations teh_nexus! You have been added to the whitelist.
We hope you enjoy your stay.

samurai365

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:samurai365
How long have you been playing minecraft?:1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?:no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:no and no mic
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:soon to be
Why you want to join?:to play on a good FTB direwolf20 server with a pretty small community
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: blue,green

Jakewo20

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
:jakewo20
How long have you been playing minecraft?:1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:No mic yet
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:Soon we shall be using BlockheadKingdomGaming
Why you want to join?:Because I want a good server with no banned items, and a good community, and as far as i'm concerned this is the server for me.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Orange,Black

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jax973
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I wont use team speak.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No, but some of my friends are, and I might get them to apply.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a good server where no one cheats, and the people are helpful.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Black, red

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to samurai365, jakewo20 and Jax973.
All three of you have been added to the whitelist. We hope you enjoy your stay :)

P.S: I'm very sorry about the long wait for the reply, school work has been getting in the way.

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stiwoz
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing vanilla Minecraft since beta 1.7, and modded minecraft since 1.4 (with the Mindcrack pack, before the Ultimate pack came out)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I'm planning to start making YouTube videos here
Why you want to join?: Because this seems a nice server, with nice people, and it has a pretty low ping for me :p
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [blue],[grey] (you can put a diamond on the enderchest/tank and it will became private, only usable by the player who placed it)

_j053_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:_j053_
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Vanilla, 2 years. Modded minecraft... about a year now.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I don't make vids.
Why you want to join?: I want to be part of a friendly comunity, no griefers. And since I'm among the youngest on the server, I'll probably dont have to worry about immature people. (I hate immature people)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Black],[Black]

Note: if the colors are taken, you can choose the colors yourself, but please dont make it blue.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations Stiwoz and _j053_
You have been added to the whitelist.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
(Black, Black is taken by me, a new set of colours will be assigned to you once you are in-game.)

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrGyronimo
How long have you been playing minecraft?:Since the end of alpha (around christmas 2010)
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: I'm looking for a good server with a steady and active community. It's also a big plus that it's running on proper hardware. :D
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: How about Cyan and Lime. I like those :)

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stanekk
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since IC, yeah right IC, not IC2 :D
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes!
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I used to be, but that time is over
Why you want to join?: I would like to build a little with some people i get to know!
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Blue, Yellow or if that's taken Yellow Blue

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations MrGyronimo and Stanekk.
You have both been added to the whitelist!
We hope you enjoy your stay. :)