Whitelist Server Hideout Kingdom [Dw20 1.0.23][24/7][40Slots][Plugins][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
darn ok what about blue red?[DOUBLEPOST=1388332272][/DOUBLEPOST]im going for a red white and blue theme here

Arcadiax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stickybomb
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since early infdev. (2010)
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Not at the moment, I am deliberating youtubing though.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good server to start playing minecraft on again, with a modpack I haven't tried.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [purple],[yellow]

Also, Just threw these promo images together if you want to use em, or not :p
Nm9XJ2D.jpg

Ig3F4Ud.jpg

Last edited:

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stickybomb
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since early infdev. (2010)
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Not at the moment, I am deliberating youtubing though.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good server to start playing minecraft on again, with a modpack I haven't tried.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [purple],[yellow]
Hi and welcome to the server
Thx for to promo images :)

Dcard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zacen12
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2-3 years
Have you ever been banned?:never anything i intended to do
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yepp
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope
Why you want to join?: cause i want to join a serius server that wont grief evry step i take but i allso want to do stuff with other people
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Green, Green

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zacen12
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2-3 years
Have you ever been banned?:never anything i intended to do
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yepp
Why you want to join?: cause i want to join a serius server that wont grief evry step i take but i allso want to do stuff with other people
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Green, Green
Sadly colors that you have chosen are taked

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: FluMist
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for about 2-3 years
Have you ever been banned?: apparently yes, but I don't remember why, I'm assuming it was a family member on my account.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: not really but I will be able to figure it out
Why you want to join?: I have been playing in a single player works and am ready to be on a server now that I know what I am doing, I like to interact with people when playing games :D
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: lime, lime if available

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: FluMist
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for about 2-3 years
Have you ever been banned?: apparently yes, but I don't remember why, I'm assuming it was a family member on my account.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: not really but I will be able to figure it out
Why you want to join?: I have been playing in a single player works and am ready to be on a server now that I know what I am doing, I like to interact with people when playing games :D
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: lime, lime if available
lime, lime colors are taken

Zeth

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
:pGZeth
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Have you ever been banned?:no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:i use it just to watch
Why you want to join?:Wanna play on a nice server and make new friends
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[grey]

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
:pGZeth
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Have you ever been banned?:no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:i use it just to watch
Why you want to join?:Wanna play on a nice server and make new friends
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [black],[grey]

TGangsta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TGangsta
How long have you been playing minecraft?: quite long, can't tell exactly, somewhere around end of alpha/start of beta i believe
Have you ever been banned?: i don't think so - i rarely ever played on public servers
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope. i do have a channel but the last upload is more then a year ago and it was around League of Legends - i don't plan to upload minecraft at all in the future.
Why you want to join?: i have a buddy already playing on your server. also i yet have to figure out how to get a server of this modpack running by myself (i'm lazy and therefore gave up on it)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [lime],[green] - alternativly green/lime, lime/red, red/lime, lime/yellow or yellow/lime - whatever is not taken out of these. please tell me which to use in your acception post ;)

Ben David

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zenzes
How long have you been playing minecraft?:I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 but have taken breaks(Some very longs breaks), I recently got back into playing with mods and I really enjoy the new Direwolf20 pack :)
Have you ever been banned?:I have been banned before on some vanilla servers, but those are usually small and is often driven my some of my friends. But if your talking about bigger servers, then I haven't been banned.(Please don't deny this application just because I'm saying the truth.)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:I do know how to use TeamSpeak.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No I'm not a youtuber.
Why you want to join?: Well I want to part of a small community where there isn't a lot of players(This server has the kind of player base I am looking for.). I also like making friends, cooperating with others to make cool stuff, have fun and all that other fun stuff :)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Blue and White? Or White and Blue.

TiiviT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TGangsta
How long have you been playing minecraft?: quite long, can't tell exactly, somewhere around end of alpha/start of beta i believe
Have you ever been banned?: i don't think so - i rarely ever played on public servers
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope. i do have a channel but the last upload is more then a year ago and it was around League of Legends - i don't plan to upload minecraft at all in the future.
Why you want to join?: i have a buddy already playing on your server. also i yet have to figure out how to get a server of this modpack running by myself (i'm lazy and therefore gave up on it)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [lime],[green] - alternativly green/lime, lime/red, red/lime, lime/yellow or yellow/lime - whatever is not taken out of these. please tell me which to use in your acception post ;)
Welcome to the server
Green, lime colors are available
IGN:Zenzes
How long have you been playing minecraft?:I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 but have taken breaks(Some very longs breaks), I recently got back into playing with mods and I really enjoy the new Direwolf20 pack :)
Have you ever been banned?:I have been banned before on some vanilla servers, but those are usually small and is often driven my some of my friends. But if your talking about bigger servers, then I haven't been banned.(Please don't deny this application just because I'm saying the truth.)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:I do know how to use TeamSpeak.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:No I'm not a youtuber.
Why you want to join?: Well I want to part of a small community where there isn't a lot of players(This server has the kind of player base I am looking for.). I also like making friends, cooperating with others to make cool stuff, have fun and all that other fun stuff :)
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Blue and White? Or White and Blue.
Welcome to the server
White blue colors are available

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sploderp
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Around 2 years.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, but I could probably figure it out quickly.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Not a youtuber.
Why you want to join?: I've got a friend on the server, and I much prefer these smaller, friendlier servers where you can play in relative peace.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: I'll share with my friend DieNasty.

TunaSalad

Jul 29, 2019
As the server's Head Admin I am taking responsibility for whitelisting people. Congratulations, Sploderp! You have been added to the whitelist, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Mahex

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN
: Mahex
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since February 2011 (early beta).
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I've used it and similar programs quite a lot.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
Why you want to join?: I have played a lot of SSP lately, but from my experience (playing and hosting) SMP is more fun and interesting. I was looking for a serious server to play on, where I wouldn't have to worry too much about greifing etc. I am looking to make some minecraft friends. Another bonus is that since I'm located in Northern Europe, this server will will probably have less latency issues compared to a server based in America. I am also a pretty decent builder and believe I would contribute to the community.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue, blue.