Whitelist Server [Hidden Valley] [Ultimate 1.1.2] [Survival] [16 slots] [White-List] [PVE] [Grief Protection]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vaisnt

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: candycool1234
Location in USA:Mass
Reason why you want to join: I took a break from ftb and recently decided that i want to start playing and this time on smp
A little about your self: I am a nice hardworking person who just want to play around with this mop pack and gain a few friends ( I could not locate any picture of previous works sorry

Hi candycool, welcome to the server, i'll ad you to the whitelist right away.[DOUBLEPOST=1390351793][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: BattleDwarf321
Location in USA: Dallas, Texas
Reason why you want to join: I have been looking for a server to join for a while and i really like the idea of a small community of friendly player who don't greif.
A little about your self: I am a Boy Scout, in all AP classes at school and am in band. I am considered to be a very mature person.
Previous Servers: I used to play on two servers, both of which didn't have names. I quit playing them when i was transitioning computers.
An Image of Previous Works: I don't usually take a picture of my work, but i can assure you i can build very nice buildings.

Thank you for your consideration and i hope you will pick me.
-BattleDwarf321​

Hi battledwarf, What do you play in band? Your application has been accepted on temporary terms! You have been added to the whitelist.

EndangeredPandasers

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:mmitchell11 (Made at a young age.)
Location in USA:Massachusetts.
Reason why you want to join:I haven't played FTB Ultimate ever, so I decided to search for some servers for Ultimate v1.1.2.
A little about your self:Simple guy, likes being on el computer. Nice guy, the cool type.
Previous Servers:
No FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 servers, played a little on a server before, I got bored >.>
An Image of Previous Works: I never took a screenshot of one, and I never play alone...I'm just not a lonely type of guy.

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: chupari
Location in USA: not in the us its the netherlands :p
Reason why you want to join: looking for a new server because the other servers had either loads of griefers or shitty admins
A little about your self: just that im pretty much always trying to help other, and im bored most of the time or happy depends on something i dont know my self :D
Previous Servers: quite alot but left those for the reason stated above

LilBoda

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: LilBoda
Location in USA: Pennsylvania
Reason why you want to join: I'm tired of playing alone.
A little about your self: I enjoy building huge bases while outfitting it with advanced Technology. Plus I love helping people!
Previous Servers: I have been on a few FTB servers a while ago.
An Image of Previous Works: I just got a new computer so i don't have any pics of builds :/

RyoZIN

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: RyoZIN
Location in USA: Ohio
Reason why you want to join: Play with a few friends.
A little about your self: I mostly do tudor and medieval builds. I will not talk about my personal life for my own reasons.
Previous Servers: Dozens of servers I don't keep track
An Image of Previous Works:Both my laptop and Desktop have been recently wiped so I have no work saved.

Last edited:

Frostbringer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Frostbringer
Location in USA: Massachusetts
Reason why you want to join: Because I have been looking for a fun Feed The Beast server, with a good community.
A little about your self: I love to join in on helpful communities that will help me learn about the different mods in Feed The Beast.
Previous Servers: I haven't really played much FTB, and have never applied for any server before.

An Image of Previous Works: I don't really have pictures of my work, I frequently format my hard drive. Sorry :(

Under9Thousand

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Under9Thousand
Location in USA: The UK :U
Reason why you want to join: I'm a relatively inexperienced FTBite, so I'm looking for a small and friendly server with a strong community.
A little about your self: I'm a British college student. I also play LoL, Borderlands and WoW when the cravings get too strong for me. I'm terrible at all of them.
Previous Servers: N/A
An Image of Previous Works: good lord the skills http://prntscr.com/2ruydz

KNIFE4LIFE8

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: KNIFE4LIFE8
Location in USA: Alabama
Reason why you want to join: I would like to play with my friend JGStoneJr as he has taught me a lot about FTB.
A little about your self: I am looking forward to playing on a server. I am looking for a small, quiet server that I don't have to worry about greif or anything like that.
Previous Servers: CraftBlock, Admin on HungryCraft, ParadiseMC

An Image of Previous Works:I will send you some on Skype if you like...

Thanks for considering!

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:nanoball
Location in USA:sorry but i actually live in Australia,Sydney NSW
Reason why you want to join:Well to be honest.I am not a big fan of the new packs there is a Private pack called TPPI which is available made by the reddit FTB team but not alot of people have a server on it some people nickname it as the future ultimate pack but I like ultimate always did and always will that's the main reason i want to join.
A little about your self:I'm a nice guy a good builder who loves to help out in the community but never really liked much due to my age. (im mature) I can always help out with technical stuff like a chunk not loading or u not being able to load in since i understand java a bit.
Previous Servers:Tons but none of them really fitted my server description always got griefed or stolen from or the staff and owners would hate me and ban me since they were corrupt.

An Image of Previous Works:Like before some guy said u didnt state what kind of previous works so here it is.
images.jpg

*Extra Info* thanks for takin your time to watch this :p

confresi

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: confresi
Location in USA: Virginia
Reason why you want to join: I want a small active community with something new. All I've really ever played since Alpha was vanilla or minor mods.
A little about your self: I'm a graphic design major in my 3rd year of college. Been playing minecraft since early alpha.
Previous Servers: SerenityMC, Exodus Minecraft, Mongoose Country.

An Image of Previous Works: http://imgur.com/owr23Df.

Repto

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:
reptophile (no not a pedophile to reptiles, it's just an old word for reptile lover that nobody uses and i thought it would be catchy, and yes, reptiles are one of my favorite hobbies. Breeding them.)
Location in USA:
San Diego, CA
Reason why you want to join:
I'd like to join the server because I've always wanted to play on a whitelist server because I thought it would be a better community with nicer people.
A little about your self:
I am 12 years old and turning 13 in March, and I am very mature and basically cool with all kinds of people!
Previous Servers:
I haven't been on any FTB Ultimate WHITELIST servers before, but I mainly played on BrieRie.
Skype if I ever want to Skype somebody: daniel.petkov.24
IRL Name:
Daniel like in my skype name ;)
Regards, Repto!
reptophiles face.png

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BrandonBP
Location in USA: Gulf Coast
Reason why you want to join: I like your rules as listed and would love to try the Ultimate modpack.
A little about your self: I owned a MindCrack server for 6 months last year. (was too expensive :) )
Previous Servers: I've been playing for a while and have mostly played Mindcrack and vanilla. A bit of Tekkit.

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any saved, sorry. But I've made an awesome large airport with a nice runway lighting system and once made a large creeper for the town square using green wool handfarmed from silly green sheep.

Tinman74

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

IGN: Highwaymanink
Why I want to join: Minecraft is more fun with others!
Experience: I played 2 years ago but my computer couldn't handle it. I still consider myself new.
I don't have Skype or external chat programs

NicholasFoxden

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NicholasFoxden
Location in USA: Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Reason why you want to join: Ultimate is just a lot of fun, and playing by myself in SSP is well... boring.
A little about your self: I'm generally a really laid back person. (sometimes to the point of laziness...) I love music, I love playing instruments and MAKING music, and I can Zerg rush a modpack like it didn't have progression in the first place. :D
Previous Servers: The only Ultimate server I can think of off-hand is GalagarCraft, and that one is the one me and some buddies ran a long time ago. We then moved to 152wgt, so it wasn't Ultimate for very long. Other then that, I play on MinePlex, or DHMC.
An Image of Previous Works: I'm not sorry to say, I'm not the kind of person that takes images of my builds. When I build something great, I let the build itself show how much time and effort went into it. Usually, I do smaller-scale builds, but with really high complexity.

Zatharus28

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Zatharus28
Location in USA: Louisiana
Reason why you want to join: Looking for a small server to play on
A little about your self: Just a person looking to play the ultimate pack with other players.
Previous Servers: Buildception, Mineception, Direstraights

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any images of previous works. sorry

fireballfirebs

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: fireballfirebs
Location in USA:Arizona gilbert
Reason why you want to join:i like ftb but all the servers i play on people steal my power,items,and my head
A little about your self:i play chess and i play vollyball practise saterday and games on wensday
Previous Servers:goreacraft

An Image of Previous Works:this is a new pc i don't have an image

i hope you accept me and i can play as soon as possible

PrOfAsSs

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PrOfAsSs
Location in USA: I live in Lithuania
Reason why you want to join: Well, whitelisted servers are always better. Also i want mine english to get better. Also i need a game so i can spend my freetime.
A little about your self: As i mentioned i am from Lithuania in Europe. IRL name Donatas. I like gaming as other people always trying to communicate with others. And always good to admins so i never get to a trouble.
Previous Servers: FTBees

An Image of Previous Works: Don't really have an image but i really like mansions and i work with bees mostly.

Acialwip

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Acialwip
Location in USA: I'm from the UK but I have good internet and I stay up late so timezones will link up for playing times
Reason why you want to join: I want to join because I love building with communities and I love the mudpack.
A little about your self: I'm 17 from Oxfordshire, England. I'm at college doing business. I play a lot of minecraft since 2011.
Previous Servers:
An Image of Previous Works: No previous images, I only just got back into minecraft.