Whitelist Server [Hidden Valley] [Ultimate 1.1.2] [Survival] [16 slots] [White-List] [PVE] [Grief Protection]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: nicemannot1
Location in USA: i live in uk
Reason why you want to join: so i can build with people and have fun (gets boring on single player)
A little about your self: i get along with everyone and i will be a active player.
Previous Servers:
servers i played on got shutdown or very inactive.
An Image of Previous Works: i dont have anything worth posting my computer got re formatted 2 weeks ago and my saves went with it.

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exiledminer
Location in USA: Live in NJ, but currently in college in Wisconsin
Reason why I want to join: I was in a really nice, small community server around March-April, and I want to have that experience again.
A little about yourself: I'm a friendly, relatively active player (except around finals week). I want to try out new FTB paths I haven't used yet, like bees.
Previous servers: Only 1, but a very active and friendly server.
Image of Previous Works: I don't take screenshots of my buildings, sorry!
Thank you!

Vaisnt

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure what the issue is right now, but every time I login to the server I'm just slowly falling through nothing and shortly after that the server seems to crash. The first time the server crashed it was just as i was placing some wooden conductive pipe but I doubt that has much to do with it.

Okay, the wooden conductive pipe actually has a lot to do with the bug. I had to reset the chunk your house was in but i did make so you can actually connect to the server again. It should be functional but im still looking for a more permanent solution to the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have provided to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1390166624][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Exiledminer
Location in USA: Live in NJ, but currently in college in Wisconsin
Reason why I want to join: I was in a really nice, small community server around March-April, and I want to have that experience again.
A little about yourself: I'm a friendly, relatively active player (except around finals week). I want to try out new FTB paths I haven't used yet, like bees.
Previous servers: Only 1, but a very active and friendly server.
Image of Previous Works: I don't take screenshots of my buildings, sorry!
Thank you!

Your application has been accepted. You have been added to the whitelist, please enjoy the server!

Nolyak

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, the wooden conductive pipe actually has a lot to do with the bug. I had to reset the chunk your house was in but i did make so you can actually connect to the server again. It should be functional but im still looking for a more permanent solution to the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have provided to you.

Thanks for the temp fix. I'll have to start over again, but at least I can get back on now.

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, the wooden conductive pipe actually has a lot to do with the bug. I had to reset the chunk your house was in but i did make so you can actually connect to the server again. It should be functional but im still looking for a more permanent solution to the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have provided to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1390166624][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your application has been accepted. You have been added to the whitelist, please enjoy the server!

I tried to join the server, but it said I had not been whitelisted. Sorry for the inconvinience!

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: MapleBar
Location in USA: Inland Empire area of Southern California
Reason why you want to join: Seems like a pretty decent, well managed and friendly server
A little about your self: Took a break from minecraft for a couple months, I was kind of butthurt about the forestry fiasco as well as the fact that someone introduced me to Dark Souls. But now Im back and looking to find another server to settle into
Previous Servers: The only names of the previous servers in recent memory I can recall are RecTech and HavenCraft but Ive played on dozens

An Image of Previous Works: you didn't specify what kind of works
image of previous works.png

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
Reason why you want to join: Seems like a pretty decent, well managed and friendly server
A little about your self: Took a break from minecraft for a couple months, I was kind of butthurt about the forestry fiasco as well as the fact that someone introduced me to Dark Souls. But now Im back and looking to find another server to settle into
Previous Servers: The only names of the previous servers in recent memory I can recall are RecTech and HavenCraft but Ive played on dozens

An Image of Previous Works: you didn't specify what kind of worksView attachment 9305

If i know any musical notes i would say thats great........but i dont know any notes so........but it looks good.

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to log in,it says failed to verify username,session authentication server unavailable,i was able to log in yesterday though

VintageGoth

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to log in,it says failed to verify username,session authentication server unavailable,i was able to log in yesterday though

We're working on server issues. They have to do with the recent reset. The serever should be up again within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience, we're working on it.

VintageGoth

Jul 29, 2019
So you can get to know me (I'm the admin):

In game name: vintagegoth
Location in USA: Kansas
Reason why you want [play]: I love playing minecraft with others. I love to build and I like to show my builds off. I also like seeing what others come up with.
A little about your self: I love building structures and experimenting with mods. I'm also a certified dog groomer but more importantly, a history major. I'm a nerd and can tell you whatever you could possibly want to know about Harry Potter.
An Image of Previous Works: I always forget to take screen shots, but if I can find my worlds on my hdd, I'll load them in a next post.

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
So you can get to know me (I'm the admin):

In game name: vintagegoth
Location in USA: Kansas
Reason why you want [play]: I love playing minecraft with others. I love to build and I like to show my builds off. I also like seeing what others come up with.
A little about your self: I love building structures and experimenting with mods. I'm also a certified dog groomer but more importantly, a history major. I'm a nerd and can tell you whatever you could possibly want to know about Harry Potter.
An Image of Previous Works: I always forget to take screen shots, but if I can find my worlds on my hdd, I'll load them in a next post.

Well thanks for responding and nice to know you

Vaisnt

Jul 29, 2019

An Image of Previous Works: you didn't specify what kind of worksView attachment 9305

Excellent image. I'm actually a music education major, so that makes me laugh quite a bit.
Welcome to the server, your name has been added to the whitelist

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue where I connect to the server, but I can't interact with anything or say anything and am disconnected shortly after. Is this a common issue, or should I post it to support? I haven't played in 3 mo's, so I don't know.

Vaisnt

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue where I connect to the server, but I can't interact with anything or say anything and am disconnected shortly after. Is this a common issue, or should I post it to support? I haven't played in 3 mo's, so I don't know.

What is the error you recieve when your disconnected?

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: candycool1234
Location in USA:Mass
Reason why you want to join: I took a break from ftb and recently decided that i want to start playing and this time on smp
A little about your self: I am a nice hardworking person who just want to play around with this mop pack and gain a few friends ( I could not locate any picture of previous works sorry

Last edited:

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BattleDwarf321
Location in USA: Dallas, Texas
Reason why you want to join: I have been looking for a server to join for a while and i really like the idea of a small community of friendly player who don't greif.
A little about your self: I am a Boy Scout, in all AP classes at school and am in band. I am considered to be a very mature person.
Previous Servers: I used to play on two servers, both of which didn't have names. I quit playing them when i was transitioning computers.
An Image of Previous Works: I don't usually take a picture of my work, but i can assure you i can build very nice buildings.

Thank you for your consideration and i hope you will pick me.
-BattleDwarf321​