Hey. I am the LivingAngryCheese.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I have a hard time getting the right words when someone tells bad stuff about his/her life, if I would to say anything about it I would have to really force myself. If I do that then the result is worse then when I just had stayed silent or it becomes a generic sentence that doesn't mean anything or both.
However normally you can't really stay silent when a friend tells stuff like that, on a forum however it seems you can do it. Thank you for respecting my decision.
Fair enough :)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Don't feel bad about being gluten-free. Deaf from birth myself, got a coclear implant a few years back.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dylanpiera

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Don't feel bad about being gluten-free. Deaf from birth myself, got a coclear implant a few years back.

I couldn't give a smaller shit about not being able to eat gluten. It's the effects that I had to deal with.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You have the ability to avoid your medical issues; I can't.

I have had to deal with probably more pain than you have experienced in your whole life because I didn't know my issues existed. I'm not saying my issues are worse I'm just saying that it's put me through a lot of pain so stop being some macho dickhead about it.

Reactions: dylanpiera

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
wow cheese really can fly off the handle XD

Sent from my ipotato
You can probably understand why I'm sensitive about it, it's the most suffering I've ever had and then someone comes along, who has never experienced any of these things and says it's not that bad. I think I have the right to call him a dick.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Feels like the perfect time for a random stranger (moi) to come in and say something nice.

LivingAngryCheese (I'm just gonna say Cheese) You've had a shit load of troubles in your life. And though I don't know you very well, i already respect you.
A lot of people come to the internet as a way to get away from their troubles, to have fun, or just to learn something new.
I can't imagine the pain you must have gone through, both physically AND mentally.
I, myself, feel that mental pain every day. I have a extreme stutter. I really don't talk much, or ever.
People have thought I'm mute.
And that is why I came to the internet, because i can talk through typing. I can't stutter when i type.
And so, while I haven't felt your pain, I still feel you. I know what it's like being in terrible pain and not being able to do anything about it.
Congratulations in being strong, not many people can say the same.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Feels like the perfect time for a random stranger (moi) to come in and say something nice.

LivingAngryCheese (I'm just gonna say Cheese) You've had a shit load of troubles in your life. And though I don't know you very well, i already respect you.
A lot of people come to the internet as a way to get away from their troubles, to have fun, or just to learn something new.
I can't imagine the pain you must have gone through, both physically AND mentally.
I, myself, feel that mental pain every day. I have a extreme stutter. I really don't talk much, or ever.
People have thought I'm mute.
And that is why I came to the internet, because i can talk through typing. I can't stutter when i type.
And so, while I haven't felt your pain, I still feel you. I know what it's like being in terrible pain and not being able to do anything about it.
Congratulations in being strong, not many people can say the same.
Thanks dude. I feel your pain on a much lesser level. I have a stutter, not severe or mild, so at least I know what you are talking about :).

Edit: Also I only really know you from what's new in modded minecraft today, but I know you're a long time forum goer.
At least Cheese is back with me :)
Anything to shut you up

Ummm just kidding no worries..

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I have a very small update on this. The good news is, I don't think I have anger issues! The bad news is, I think I have Tourettes syndrome instead... which is worse.