Hey. I am the LivingAngryCheese.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LivingAngryCheese, Aug 20, 2015.

1. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Fair enough :)

2. LivingAngryCheese

3. dylanpiera

dylanpiera New Member

I can't come up with a good story atm. Sorry cheese.

But let me say i forgive you. Once my own anniversary story is finished i will fit a little talk for you in there to :D

4. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

sup 'Cheese, glad you're here and glad you still play werewolf games with me :)

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  5. LivingAngryCheese

So you can beat me?

6. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Sometimes!

7. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

Don't feel bad about being gluten-free. Deaf from birth myself, got a coclear implant a few years back.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera likes this.
  8. LivingAngryCheese

I couldn't give a smaller shit about not being able to eat gluten. It's the effects that I had to deal with.

9. Eruantien

Eruantien New Member

HERESY
    you are hereby exiled. do not return. end of line.
    [/humorAttempt]

For reals though, props on your quest toward kicking life's hardships in the butt.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  10. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

You have the ability to avoid your medical issues; I can't.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera likes this.
  11. LivingAngryCheese

I have had to deal with probably more pain than you have experienced in your whole life because I didn't know my issues existed. I'm not saying my issues are worse I'm just saying that it's put me through a lot of pain so stop being some macho dickhead about it.

dylanpiera likes this.
  12. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

wow cheese really can fly off the handle XD

Sent from my ipotato

13. LivingAngryCheese

You can probably understand why I'm sensitive about it, it's the most suffering I've ever had and then someone comes along, who has never experienced any of these things and says it's not that bad. I think I have the right to call him a dick.

14. LivingAngryCheese

Also, you can't avoid it? Hmm, so what were you saying about a cochlear implant?

15. dylanpiera

dylanpiera New Member

Lets stop this war :) <3

Padfoote likes this.
  16. LivingAngryCheese

As long as we can agree that my problems aren't nothing, then <3 and peace.

dylanpiera likes this.
  17. LordSlyFox

LordSlyFox New Member

Feels like the perfect time for a random stranger (moi) to come in and say something nice.

LivingAngryCheese (I'm just gonna say Cheese) You've had a shit load of troubles in your life. And though I don't know you very well, i already respect you.
    A lot of people come to the internet as a way to get away from their troubles, to have fun, or just to learn something new.
    I can't imagine the pain you must have gone through, both physically AND mentally.
    I, myself, feel that mental pain every day. I have a extreme stutter. I really don't talk much, or ever.
    People have thought I'm mute.
    And that is why I came to the internet, because i can talk through typing. I can't stutter when i type.
    And so, while I haven't felt your pain, I still feel you. I know what it's like being in terrible pain and not being able to do anything about it.
    Congratulations in being strong, not many people can say the same.

18. sgbros1

sgbros1 New Member

At least Cheese is back with me :)

19. LivingAngryCheese

Thanks dude. I feel your pain on a much lesser level. I have a stutter, not severe or mild, so at least I know what you are talking about :).

Edit: Also I only really know you from what's new in modded minecraft today, but I know you're a long time forum goer.
    Anything to shut you up

Ummm just kidding no worries..

20. LivingAngryCheese

I have a very small update on this. The good news is, I don't think I have anger issues! The bad news is, I think I have Tourettes syndrome instead... which is worse.