Help Please.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small server and im having proublems with itemducts and my redstone energy conduit.It seems they just stop working every now and then (a lot) and I have to take either one section of redstone energy conduit or /and one section or itemduct to get them working again. I put a support ticket in with my provider but they said it sounds like a glitch or bugwith the modpack themselves.IDK but its very frustrating. Anyone know what my proub is or what I can do to track it down? ty

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I've heard the reports of the same problem in TE from other people. About the best you can do is automate breaking and replacing a conduit every few seconds- could be done using an Autonomous Activator, a Terrain Smasher, an Itemduct or a pair of Translocators, and a redstone clock.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Itemducts and conduit do not like being unloaded, had the same issue with item ducts before I got chunkloaders... Issue is worst when only a portion of the line gets unloaded as it doesn't ''reconnect'' when you come back causing items to bounce around in the pipes

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
yea the thang is ,on my old server I never had proub, that's why I was thrown off alittle.