Hellsing - The Battle of London (Game Thread)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
M9DKhkx.png

London is burning. London Bridge is falling down. Wait, falling down? Yes. Falling down.

The forces of the Millenium Organisation, a Letze Battalion of 1000 Vampires, has launched their assault on the city of London. The goal of their enigmatic leader, the Major? A war. No matter the outcome, no matter the consequences.

Resisting them are the forces of the Hellsing Organisation, an military-affiliated group that is dedicated to the eradication of vampires, werewolves and any other supernatural beings that would threaten the safety of England. Though they are small in number, they have a trump card. Alucard, the ultimate vampire, his vast powers stemming from hundreds of years of feeding.

Meanwhile, over the seas, a third power prepares to make itself known. Under the leadership of Archbishop Enrico Maxwell, the 9th Crusade has been given orders to eradicate the last remnants of the Nazi threat. However, Maxwell's ambition knows no bounds, and he intends to eradicate both Millenium and Hellsing and reconquer London in the name of Catholicism.

Roles and Rules are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MDqf1EhrYCT2j0BCdyHZJs7iXyJAnCcEohF-wLNkf4E/edit#gid=0

Currently playing:
  1. VictiniX888
  2. the_j485
  3. LivingAngryCheese
  4. RealKC
  5. sgbros
  6. Lethosos
  7. Pyure
  8. VikeStep
  9. fowltief
  10. 016Nojr
  11. Eruantien
  12. Someone Else 37
  13. goreae
  14. SoraZodia
  15. Shazam08
  16. SpwnX

Day ends at: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=End+of+Day&iso=20160220T21&p1=136

First end of day is on Sunday British Time, then daily from then on.

DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY SO!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ask what sorts of questions?
Ask peeps if goreae usually spouts nonsense on D1
Ask peeps if pyure sometimes softclaims a neuter role on D1 when he's wolf/villager/really-the-neuter-role

I'd be curious to know if SO37 likes to lament the lack of info on D1 more when he's a wolf or a villager.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Did somebody already vote for you?
*checks thread*
Whoops.

Vote RealKC because I done derped.
It happens. Though being in such a hurry to correct that mistake could be wolfish actually.

Ask peeps if goreae usually spouts nonsense on D1
Ask peeps if pyure sometimes softclaims a neuter role on D1 when he's wolf/villager/really-the-neuter-role

I'd be curious to know if SO37 likes to lament the lack of info on D1 more when he's a wolf or a villager.
I don't like my role so instead of trying to win I'm just going to have fun with it and goof off and stuff.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Lethosos, because I'm craving for some takoyaki right now.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like my role so instead of trying to win I'm just going to have fun with it and goof off and stuff.
Oh yeah, this reminds me of the question I had while scanning through the rolesheet.
Why the hell is wild geese a part of an organization to kill vampires?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh yeah, this reminds me of the question I had while scanning through the rolesheet.
Why the hell is wild geese a part of an organization to kill vampires?
"The Wild Geese are a group of mercenaries that were hired as soldiers after a Millennium attack on the Hellsing headquarters left the organization severely short-handed."
200_s.gif

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
"The Wild Geese are a group of mercenaries that were hired as soldiers after a Millennium attack on the Hellsing headquarters left the organization severely short-handed."
200_s.gif
For one moment I thought you were voting for them.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
And regarding the actual series, should I watch the original series or just go straight to ultimate? Is ultimate an OVA remake of the series or a continuation? I've not had much luck with my research while still remaining rather spoiler free.
For one moment I thought you were voting for them.
whoopsie daisy. Fixed that to make RJS's life a bit easier.