Hellsing - The Battle of London (Game Thread)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Guys, both pyure and Shaz are acting pretty innocent, but I don't want to change my vote because pyure is acting even more innocent. Are enough people actually online too change it?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
VOTE RECAP:

Pyure (3):
sgbros, Shazam08, the_j485
Shazam08 (3): Pyure, Eruantien, LivingAngryCheese
RealKC (1): Someone Else 37
Lethosos (1): SoraZodia
the_j485 (1): VikeStep
goreae (1): Lethosos
SoraZodia (1): fowltief
VictiniX888 (1): 016Nojr
Someone Else 37 (1): SpwnX
fowltief (1): goreae
sgbros (1): VictiniX888
016Nojr (1): RealKC

Day ends in 7 hours 45 mins.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I can't help but feel like my Shaz vote did indeed get some interesting reactions. Its sort of why I start pinging people with votes in the first place. If Shaz flips wolf, we can take a further look at the_J and sgbros afterwards.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Eh, I would remove my vote but honestly what's it going to do at this point? Eliminate Shazam? Is that better than voting for you? I always vote for you, you know that, so I don't think you can really call it suspicious.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Eh, I would remove my vote but honestly what's it going to do at this point? Eliminate Shazam? Is that better than voting for you? I always vote for you, you know that, so I don't think you can really call it suspicious.
shrug, at the end of the day I didn't do anything with your wolf-factor based on your vote on me. You're still 50%.

ditto sgbros

Eruantien's vote on me garnered a bit more attention. He's 55% wolf :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
END OF DAY

As fire raged through the city of London, it was decreed that Shazam should die. Riddled with bullets, his corpse fell to the ground, dog tags falling from his pocket. That night, a howl of pain was heard. VikeStep was found the next morning, impaled with blessed bayonets with a cigarette between his lips.

Shazam was lynched! He was a member of the Wild Geese!
VikeStep was killed by Anderson! He was Pip Bernadotte!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
lolz power players are dropping like flies. gg.

My train of thought is that anyone who voted for me OR shazam last night is probably innocent. Wolves had nothing to gain by taking one side or the other; they don't care who dies in that scenario.

Gonna start with vote Lethosos. Partly because he fits the scenario above, partly because I always give +wolf points to people who post right after a recap. Unless its me.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Victini I don't have enough data to say anything with confidence yet.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna start with vote Lethosos. Partly because he fits the scenario above, partly because I always give +wolf points to people who post right after a recap. Unless its me.

:rolleyes: GG, you just made yourself look like a wolf. I'll be fair and not vote for you this day, but I will put one on you at some point.

Vote, uh... RealKC.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
:rolleyes: GG, you just made yourself look like a wolf. I'll be fair and not vote for you this day, but I will put one on you at some point.

Vote, uh... RealKC.
Dude, this actually is a huge wolf tell. You can't say "You look strongly like a wolf" and then not vote for them. Whose side are you on?

That said, outta curiousity, how do I look like a wolf here? Because I tried to lynch Shazam??

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
This, buddy.

partly because I always give +wolf points to people who post right after a recap. Unless its me.

That being said, I don't think you are a wolf, but it would be wise to not use arbitrary methods to determine wofiness... I'll be asking around about you in the PMs.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Nothing wrong with using statistics and common sense. After a night kill, a wolf is tempted to post first with an "oh no" comment to gloat. Especially if it's a powerful role like the seer.