Hellsing - The Battle of London (Game Thread)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
And regarding the actual series, should I watch the original series or just go straight to ultimate? Is ultimate an OVA remake of the series or a continuation? I've not had much luck with my research while still remaining rather spoiler free.

whoopsie daisy. Fixed that to make RJS's life a bit easier.
Ultimate is the adaptation of the original manga, and is the one this game is based on. Hellsing is a stand-alone series, which I've not seen myself but heard that it's not as good.

Reactions: goreae

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'mma switch my vote to Shazzy because people picked up on the Pyure train .-.

So anyone wanna claim good guys? :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Let's mix this up a bit. By my count there's a 4-way tie and nobody's howling yet. I could just toss someone under the bus and get myself outta jeopardy but ...

Vote Shazam08.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Whoa, stuff's happened. Welcome back.

Let's mix this up a bit. By my count there's a 4-way tie and nobody's howling yet. I could just toss someone under the bus and get myself outta jeopardy but ...

Vote Shazam08.
Pyure is trying to start conversation, he seems more innocent than Shaz who he voted for. vote Shaz
Two of you are voting me because you don't want to see Pyure lynched. The other, Pyure, looks like he's doing it to save himself (despite claiming not to?).

I'm not sure how to reason my way out of "better you than him". I know with 100% certainty that I'm a Wild Goose, though, so (with no read on Pyure) I'll have to say it's better him than me. Vote Pyure.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Preemptive Q&A:

-"Shazam, why would you claim a role on the first day? You madman!"

Desperate times. I'm not exactly a high-priority target for Millenia with my role, either.

-"Shazam, you lie! Wild Goose has no powers! That's perfect for a wolf to claim!"

Come at me, seers.

-"Damn, son, that post looked pretty defensive!"

Yep, you caught me, I don't want to die on the first day. I'll PM Pyure after I finish typing this. If he's on, maybe there's a more peaceful solution.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Two of you are voting me because you don't want to see Pyure lynched. The other, Pyure, looks like he's doing it to save himself (despite claiming not to?).

I'm not sure how to reason my way out of "better you than him". I know with 100% certainty that I'm a Wild Goose, though, so (with no read on Pyure) I'll have to say it's better him than me. Vote Pyure.
This is....well I was going to say clever, but its not really.

How can I be trying to save myself when I was the first person to vote you? I had a whole smorgasbord of people to vote to protect myself. I voted you specifically to garner reactions.

Why is this not clever? Because you turned around and did the exact same thing you (erratically) accused me of doing. Sup Shaz?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
This is....well I was going to say clever, but its not really.
Thanks! But... not really, I guess?
How can I be trying to save myself when I was the first person to vote you? I had a whole smorgasbord of people to vote to protect myself. I voted you specifically to garner reactions.
Statements are false, contradictory, and unprovable in that order.

How can I be trying to save myself when I was the first person to vote you?
You were not the first person to vote for me.

I had a whole smorgasbord of people to vote to protect myself.
You did! But... I thought, uh, you weren't "trying to save" yourself? Hm.
I voted you specifically to garner reactions.
I can't speak on whether or not this is true; If it is, though, you should be jumping for joy. This is probably the biggest reaction I've ever produced on D1. :p

Why is this not clever? Because you turned around and did the exact same thing you (erratically) accused me of doing. Sup Shaz?
Correct! On D1, like I said, the best argument I can offer here is "better you than me". I know with 100% certainty that I'm a villager and have no read on you. Therefore, from my (limited) point of view, it's in the best interest of the town for me to defend myself.

Sup?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You were not the first person to vote for me.
Woops! Eruantien voted ahead of me. The rest is still 100% valid. You accused me of doing something I provably didn't, and then you did that thing. Voting you did nothing to get me out of danger until Cheese decided to get his ass involved.

it's in the best interest of the town for me to defend myself.
Goodness....Am I actually smelling genuine wolf here? My plan was to vote Vikestep next and see how that played out. But instead of acknowledging that you screwed up by voting me, you're actually...hoping to aggressively get me lynched? This is quite the D1 play. I'm willing to take a chance lynching you sir. A game of chicken if you will. You say you're a villager. I call utter bullshit.

Plus a direct quote from mister pyure!
"Nothin but fur. I MEAN SKIN SKIN SKIN."
lolz :)