Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Its honestly not your fault. you didnt know this would happen.There are reports that when a person puts an IC2 pump next to a compressor it can crash the server. I believe this is one of the reasons why some people ban IC2 pumps. There have been reports about it. Seems that that is what is casuing it. Causes ticking entititys whatever that is. Looks like Nick when he gets some sleep will need to remove the compressor and IC2 pump from your base and hopefully it will fix the problem.

Nic

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Nic_Nacs
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've had a lot of experience with FTB, I've easily had a good 500 hrs of my life on this, I started FTB when I first heard about it, I used to play the 1.2.5 SSP challenge pack (ah good ol' EE) I'm quite glad they still have it on the FTB launcher it's feels some what nostalgic. I played on the Ultimate pack with Hard mode GregTech on it, that use to be on a server, it was fun and extremely challenging but the world had got updated to a different pack so I got put off from playing.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? UTC+00:00 (British!!)
  • Why do you want to join? My original server I use to be on "Promethea" it changed from FTB to the ATlauncher, and I don't like the pack they are using (Resonant Rise) and it makes me lag. Another reason is I'm sick of single player, I keep cheating in it as well, servers obviously stop me from cheating, and I can also share and take ideas from others.
  • What would you bring to the server? I'm not a master at feed the beast, but I do know my stuff. My favorite mod has to be ComputerCraft, I know quite a bit on lua. I know a lot about other mods as well. So in other words, I'm bringing my knowledge of CC and my knowledge of other mods.

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: PirateAE
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Lots, been around sice ftb was just a map!
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Pacfic (-8 GMT) canada
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a server that i can let my creativity flow on, also looking for a good gaming group again after my last server went to unhinged.
  • What would you bring to the server? Jack of all trades (-CCraft) assistance, willing to jump two feet into anything. And just a friendly guy; I let new guys to the server join whatever project im working on 9 times out of 10

dunks

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: dunks_
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've mainly played Tekkit, but my experience with FTB is growing rapidly.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? UK!
  • Why do you want to join? I used to play on a small private server with some friends, but they've drifted off until the mods they prefer to use are ready for 1.6. None of the larger, open servers, appeal to me, I'm after a friendly and closer community!
  • What would you bring to the server? I'm not an expert on FTB (more of a Tekkit man) but I feel I can bring a helpful and friendly attitude to the server, willing to help out where needed.

Carrotguy78

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:carrotguy78
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have had lots of experience with ftb i've been playing on it since there wee about 4 mod packs on it.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?Us/Canadian timezone and I live in st.louis missouri
  • Why do you want to join?Im looking to star playing on a new whitelist ftb unleashed server because the one I used to lay play on shut down last night forever.
  • What would you bring to the server?I would bring a positive attidue and a smile to the server as I love a nice community without griefing or pvp. I ove to play with friendly players wich I hope this servr brings me.

Spejs

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Kvikling
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've played FTB Unleashed for three months, know at least something about most mods in the pack.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT +4
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good modded server to have fun playing with others.
  • What would you bring to the server? I like building in Minecraft and would like to participate in cooperative projects. Will share my knowledge about mods with others if someone knows less than me.

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Nitro_Poison
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? played almost a year now
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Spain
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a good server that dosnt have uber lag issues
  • What would you bring to the server? me!(isnt that good enough??) now seriously, i help whenever i can and im not looking for any drama of any kind

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:HellBorn87BC
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Been playing FTB for about a year now so bedium to high knowledge.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT+2
  • Why do you want to join? I have been looking for an ftb server for a while that's not limiting items and i like playing in small comunities
  • What would you bring to the server? I would be willing to help other players, and i really like building alot :)

Last edited:

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: fREAST
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Have played FTB and other mobpacks for over a year now so i know alot.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT +1
  • Why do you want to join? I've been searching for a server that wasnt so restricted and with a smaller community, and it's a big + that it's in the UK.
  • What would you bring to the server? I would definetly help players with mods and thier build whenever i would be availible.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Nic_Nacs, PirateAE, Dunks_, carrotguy78, Kvikling, Nitro_Poison, Hellborn87BC, fREAST! :)

Just a status update as I have been gone for 10 days. I have read up on the Resonant Rise's latest update and it seems that they are moving to a stable release soon. I think we will have a server running RR alongside the FTB one and try to gauge which is preferred or perhaps have two communities with a forum thread on the RR site as well.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if allowed to post links to another modpack forum so I suggest googling, it's an easy find. Has a very interesting list of mods as well as being more extensive. Anyways, not sure what the status of the server is right now as I haven't been able to get in touch with our host and where he stands. He took the server off of the cpanel and I'm not sure why...

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Well before I went on a break the plan was to have both up and running along side each other, now I need to get in touch with Andy to see what is going on.