Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent757

Jul 29, 2019
SilentThief the FTB Launcher doesn't show me 1.0.10 version it just jumps from 1.0.9 straight to 1.0.11. I tried using both 1.0.9 and 1.0.11 but both tell me something is missing and I can't join the server. Any advice?
That's happening for me too

Datafox

Jul 29, 2019
I was wise enough not to update, but there must be a reason why 1.0.10 has been pulled out. Most likely there's a world-crashing bug or something similar (haven't looked at the changelog) so it's better if we update the server asap.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Updating to 1.0.11 later today.
  • In-Game Name: MonkeyWalk
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: All the open servers have griefers and i want to play on a safe server whit good players
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played whit mods since MC 1.0.0
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries, in a myst Age
Welcome! Enjoy your stay at HMC. :)

Server is now updated to 1.0.11!

Last edited:

714spy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 714spy
Real Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join: My friend plays on the server and I enjoy playing with mods in a good community.
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played on several mod servers before, and have been playing with buildcraft for quite some time before playing FTB.
Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not put water in quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 714spy
Real Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join: My friend plays on the server and I enjoy playing with mods in a good community.
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played on several mod servers before, and have been playing with buildcraft for quite some time before playing FTB.
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not put water in quarries.
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy playing.

oderick99

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: oderick99
Real Age: 40ish and a bit
Why Do You Want To Join: Trying to find a nice place to play FTB, where trust and friendship come before grief and PvP
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: have played Vanilla, Mindcrack and Direwolf FTB
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not put water in quarries. Never knew this.

andrewc1147

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: andrewc1147
  • Real Age:32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have never played on a Minecraft Server. So yes I am NOOB when it comes to server play...and probably will ask a lot of questions along the way.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played since FTB came out.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Running sources block in quarries.

McPlatius

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: McPlatius
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: i want to join because this seems like a friendly server with a nice community and great staff as well as great rules which will make the server a better experience.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i have about a year of experience in many different modpacks(tekkit, feed the beast ultimate, feed the beast unleashed)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: pouring water in quarries.

YoYoHunter

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: YoYoHunter
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play on nice server with nice community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played FTB Ultimate and FTB Direwolf20 for much time.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, of course.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarry.

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Ninjagamer32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I like to play community servers, and i am also tired of playing in singleplayer.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i have play Tekkit, Ultimate and FTB Direwolf20 for a couple years.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quarry.

imodz03

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: imodz03
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because i get bored playing on my own and would like to join a nice server because i haven't played very much recently
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing with minecraft mods since early technic pack i used to run an unleashed server with a friend of mine and would say have a moderate experience of using most mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: indeed i do
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Not to put water in a quarry

KRNZ

Jul 29, 2019

• In-Game Name:KRNZ
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Love ftb and have friends on the server (callum1708 and AustinKzombie)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Yes used to play ultimate and greg tech pack ALOT
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes they seem very reasonable :)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: DON'T BE PUTTTIN DEM WATERS IN QUARRYS
Cheers :)

crazykidkilla52

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: crazykidkilla
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: the old server I played on was closed
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played this mod pack before and it was really fun
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: the rules are fair, I like them and I will obey them
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: do not put water in quarry's
  • I am friends with players on the server : austinkzombie and callum1708

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:xSimplename
  • Real Age:22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a new server to play this new update and haven't found a decent one.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know my way around most mods but would like to learn more about 1.6.4
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: oderick99
Real Age: 40ish and a bit
Why Do You Want To Join: Trying to find a nice place to play FTB, where trust and friendship come before grief and PvP
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: have played Vanilla, Mindcrack and Direwolf FTB
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not put water in quarries. Never knew this.
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: andrewc1147
  • Real Age:32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have never played on a Minecraft Server. So yes I am NOOB when it comes to server play...and probably will ask a lot of questions along the way.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played since FTB came out.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Running sources block in quarries.
Accepted, welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: McPlatius
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: i want to join because this seems like a friendly server with a nice community and great staff as well as great rules which will make the server a better experience.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i have about a year of experience in many different modpacks(tekkit, feed the beast ultimate, feed the beast unleashed)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: pouring water in quarries.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay.
  • In-Game Name: YoYoHunter
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play on nice server with nice community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played FTB Ultimate and FTB Direwolf20 for much time.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes, of course.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarry.
  • In-Game Name: Ninjagamer32
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I like to play community servers, and i am also tired of playing in singleplayer.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: i have play Tekkit, Ultimate and FTB Direwolf20 for a couple years.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in quarry.
  • In-Game Name: imodz03
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because i get bored playing on my own and would like to join a nice server because i haven't played very much recently
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing with minecraft mods since early technic pack i used to run an unleashed server with a friend of mine and would say have a moderate experience of using most mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: indeed i do
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Not to put water in a quarry
Enjoy your stay at HMC! Accepted.

• In-Game Name:KRNZ
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Love ftb and have friends on the server (callum1708 and AustinKzombie)
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Yes used to play ultimate and greg tech pack ALOT
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes they seem very reasonable :)
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: DON'T BE PUTTTIN DEM WATERS IN QUARRYS
Cheers :)
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: crazykidkilla
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: the old server I played on was closed
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have played this mod pack before and it was really fun
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: the rules are fair, I like them and I will obey them
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: do not put water in quarry's
  • I am friends with players on the server : austinkzombie and callum1708
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay.
  • In-Game Name:xSimplename
  • Real Age:22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a new server to play this new update and haven't found a decent one.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know my way around most mods but would like to learn more about 1.6.4
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay. :D

Muskieone

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Muskieone
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy playing mods and some of my friends are on the server so I would like to play with them.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played on multiple Feed The Beast servers in the past.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quarries.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Hollowfires
  • Real Age: 20
  • Why Do You Want To Join: to play on a server with others and hopefully help some people out
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: A lot. Hard to say specifically, but I've more or less interacted with all the mods in the FTB packs at one time or another.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quarries

Status
Not open for further replies.