Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gdomini2007x

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry i edited my post.i had a brain fart. Updated secret code. Mine is 74[DOUBLEPOST=1358511612][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly rear the rules.just after i stated reading other applications and for some reason put cookie lol

WateverJ

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: WateverJ

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes and i agree that they are all fair and easy to follow and I'm sure that they will create a great, grief free community .

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I would love to play on the server as it looks great, and most other servers I have played I have been griefed so I decided to check some whitelisted ones out. Would be amazing if I was accepted and I would contribute to the community, including sharing items, and hopefully some large scale builds. I'm currently in school and I took graphics because I'm interested in architecture and design. In my ssp world I'm currently building a large series of islands, each with its own purpose( similar to ethoslab on YouTube). I love seeing large technical builds, instead of using end chests or teleport pipes to transport, I'd use either pipes or railcraft, simply because its more fun. I normally play 3-4 hours a day and 7+ on weekends (addicted?).

Why do you want to join us?: Server looks great, and as I said above I would like to take part in a community who I can share my builds with and see some other people's, without being griefed.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, but not on a FTB server.

If answered yes, how come?: On a hardcore raiding server in 1.7.3 I killed an abusive moderator in PvP (Named Burelol) who raged and banned me :p

Do you have any experience with the mods?: Played in SSP until i got quantum, and a fully automated turtle quarry with sorting system :) Also have played a server for a couple of weeks, loved it and setup a frame quarry with auto macerate/smelting system on it, but unfortunately it was griefed so I quit the server
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server reboots to prevent lag buildup, unwarned about them ingame.

What is your secret code?: 23-1

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:hemoo2003
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes i have i wont break them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:because i want a small comunity
Why do you want to join us?:because i love FTB in SP and i bet i would love it in MP
Do you have any previous bans?:nope no bans
If answered yes, how come?: i have not been baned
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes i play FTB very often
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:um mabye for doing something wrong which i wont
What is your secret code?:85

Johnnie2038

Jul 29, 2019
Age 14
IGN: johnnie2038
the rules i read and yes
i want to join the server because the other one i iwas on had to much lag
only 1 ban
I got banned fror no reason
i have alot of experience with mods i was a beta tester once
my secret code is: Jaffas

Shadowleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Shadowleaf
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am in love with feed the beast, and playing on a server will improve that experience dramatically.
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a good, mature server to play on.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I do
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every two hours.
What is your secret code?: 198

Draconix

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
Draconymph
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Of course.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Im experienced, motivated, friendly enough not to bite, and I've got plenty of time on my hands (when I'm not doing econ, pre-calc, or any of the other shiz).
Why do you want to join us?:
I've been looking for a good private FTB server to join for ages, and this server looks beautiful.
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yeah, I've got one.
If answered yes, how come?:
It's quite old and came from the first server I've ever joined. I know that looks pretty bad on my resumé, but there's nothing I can do now. I hope you can just trust me to never to pull something like that again... I know I was a bad boy, sorry 'bout that.
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
A bunch, I've played for hours on the MindCrack pack and even more hours on the Direwolf pack. I should be able to hand this fairly well.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
Cause of that whole server reset thingy...
What is your secret code?:
What? A secret code? What is this?!

Cyphron

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: boomgod

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes

I do enjoy playing feed the beast, I believe that the base mod alone is fun but, playing with others on the server would be much more interesting and enjoyable as everyone has different creations. It is also better to know more people and play and enjoy the mod together.

Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a minecrack FTB server for sometime now and this server pretty much fits in with what I'm looking for, a mature community, good server maintenance, decent amount of slots and the descriptions on the front page peaked my interests.

Do you have any previous bans?: No

If answered yes, how come?: -Nil-

Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I have played the modpack in single player several times for the past month or two.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: There is an unannounced server restart every 2 hours.

What is your secret code?:215

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
None of the applys above have been accepted. Please take a look at the previous pages.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm having a problem. Within 3 seconds of logging into the server my game crashes to desktop. It doesn't seem to do this in single player and I've force updated my client, so I think there's nothing I can do. If anyone can help that'd be really appreciated. Find here an error log that was generated.

deathsoulxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:deathsoulxx
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes very concise and clear
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have quite a lot of experience in ftb and I will never grief and I had been to your other server Jenial it is awesome
Why do you want to join us?: I like to experience the fun of playing ftb with other players and I also would want to join a small and safe server
Do you have any previous bans?:No and I will never have.
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes plenty especially with IC2, Buildcraft and Equivalent Exchange
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: It is because of the server restarting to fix any server bugs or lag spikes
What is the secret code?: Cookies

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm having a problem. Within 3 seconds of logging into the server my game crashes to desktop. It doesn't seem to do this in single player and I've force updated my client, so I think there's nothing I can do. If anyone can help that'd be really appreciated. Find here an error log that was generated.

First try deleting your whole FTB install, then I'd google if other people encountered that problem and if you find no solution, I'd reinstall Java.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019

For once this doesn't seem like a server issue. Try to reinstall Java, or I could try remove your player data to teleport you to spawn (Wipes inventory).

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name:

rshuttle1337

Have you fully read and understood the rules?:

Indeed, all 13!

I'm a perfectionist - I love to build things complex but with no lack of aesthetic please. Ugly things make me cringe, however I'm always open to offering constructive criticism and even a hand when needed. I tend to build community-based structures as well, for example a power station or even a factory where everything is shared!

As well as that I love to socialize with new people and make new friends while getting to know everyone as individuals. I'm usually always in conservation with people and I love making people feel good (no sexual innuendos intended!) Because the community is the core of the server I like to make a good impression and I always try to prevent arguments.

Time for me when playing Feed The Beast flows so quickly that you'll probably see me on the server for hours on end when I have the time. This means I usually build things of the best of quality, and I absolutely love those sorting systems and those amazing barrels...

Despite my age being just above the minimum to join the server, I believe I am as mature as one could be.

Overall I believe I'm a worthy applicant to the community. :D

Why do you want to join us?:

I'm looking for a small yet fast FTB server that's no overcrowded like most of them out there as I love having a close social community where I know everyone and I can trust everyone.

Having a good community is the key to having a successful server, and I've received the impression that this is just the server!

Do you have any previous bans?:

Nope!

Do you have any experience with the mods?:

Yep - I hardly ever go vanilla, however I haven't really played with Forestry much.

In my time playing Tekkit and Feed The Beast, I have built several complex sorting systems, huge EU-strong power grids and cosey little retreats repleted with Redpower microblocks.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:

The server restarts with no announcement.

What is your secret code?:

18 19

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
For once this doesn't seem like a server issue. Try to reinstall Java, or I could try remove your player data to teleport you to spawn (Wipes inventory).
I had an efficieny 4, fortune 3 pickaxe and an electric jetpack among other things in my inventory. If you were willing to return just those two items after you've wiped my inventory, I'd give that a go. If you can't do that, I'll look to doing something else. I don't see how it could be Java though if I can play the game absolutely fine in single player... :/

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Scrap that! Deleting the entire FTB folder seemed to fix it! I don't know why the force update didn't, if that essentially does the same thing.

Reactions: Jenial

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:hemoo2003
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes i have i wont break them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:because i want a small comunity
Why do you want to join us?:because i love FTB in SP and i bet i would love it in MP
Do you have any previous bans?:nope no bans
If answered yes, how come?: i have not been baned
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes i play FTB very often
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:um mabye for doing something wrong which i wont
What is your secret code?:85
sorry i made a mistake for why i would get kicked it is because of the 2 hour server restart