Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I've been informed the uplaod progress is on 28% so far... So another 2 hours of waiting I geuss.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
I've been informed the uplaod progress is on 28% so far... So another 2 hours of waiting I geuss.

Wow, looks like they are not hosting their servers themselves, otherwise they wouldn't have to upload it via some internet connection.

Extreme8897

Jul 29, 2019
So, it seems as if my application was too short last time.... let me fix that.​
In-game Name:
Extreme8897​
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Yes I have. I've been reading them for about twenty minutes collectively, just browsing for MindCrack Servers on normal.​
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Why should you whitelist me? That's a tough question. I could start by saying I have about a years' experience in vanilla. I started around early 1.8, as many people did. I never really did any single-player, just multiplayer. I have almost a year an a half of online, multiplayer experience. I have played this time (In vanilla) on only one server, and have become a respected, experienced member. It was fun, but after I got bored of building, I found that the technical aspect of Minecraft was more invigorating then just building. About half a year ago, I started with mods. Mainly, tekkit. I stopped playing vanilla for a long time just played it on and off, and played a whole lot of tekkit. I gained a lot of experience in mods through that, and then I got bored. Luckily, around that time, Feed the Beast came out! So, this leads to about here, where I am writing this application to join your server.​
Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join you guys because you have what seems to be very mature, and well-rounded members, judging by your application system. You could also say I want to join the server because I am looking for a relatively small server, with mature members, and limited drama. I don't want to come on everyday to see someone else being banned. I want to have that sort of "life" aspect in a server. For example, living in a town, with active members always working to better the town, and none ever leaving. I also want a helpful community, as I am new to most of these mods. (I'll list my experience in the proper area) I also want an experience I won't forget. I also want a server that won't shutdown the next day. I think we've all seen enough of those for me not to explain this.​
Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope, my record is clean!​
If answered yes, how come?:
Well, if I was banned, I could give you a reason, but instead, I'll make one up for fun. I was banned because I had too many resources on a server, so they banned my and took all my stuff. XD​
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
Yes, I have experience with some of the mods. Namely: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Thaumcraft, Soul Shards, Thermal Expansion, MFFS, and The Portal Gun mod.​
P.S Why do you get kicked every 2hrs?:
Well, I believe the server shutdown every two hours so, it kicks us to avoid any player data loss.​
What is your secret code?:
524​
I hope this application is more up to your standards. Thank you for looking through both of mine. Best of luck with the server issues you seem to be having!​
-Extreme8897​

McAirem

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: McAirem
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im a friendly person, i can help people with most of the mods, and im very ambitious in many things.
Why do you want to join us?: I searched for a server since the mindcrack pack is available but never found one without a handicap for me(for example bad ping, unallowed rading, griefing etc.), or a bad community.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, i haven´t been banned in any server
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have knowledge in almost all mods except Thaumcraft
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is restarting every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: 133

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see. I hope everything gets sorted soon. Wishing you all the best for getting it back on its feet. Do we have an ETA?

Edit: Just wondering; how often are backups taken? Is it at every server restart? I'm impressed with the recency of this backup you're restoring to.

Reactions: Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see. I hope everything gets sorted soon. Wishing you all the best for getting it back on its feet. Do we have an ETA?

Nope. The server providers are being assholes as usual. I'm trying my best, but I can't upload it myself as the file size is too big, and they won't response on my question to move the file.

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. The server providers are being assholes as usual. I'm trying my best, but I can't upload it myself as the file size is too big, and they won't response on my question to move the file.
After this gets all fixed we should probably try and prevent anything like this from happening again.

And damn, the people who host the server have a really bad service and all sound like dicks... :p

Oh and Robbo, it's 1GB I believe.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
After this gets all fixed we should probably try and prevent anything like this from happening again.

And damn, the people who host the server have a really bad service and all sound like dicks... :p

Oh and Robbo, it's 1GB I believe.
Yep.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Is no-one going to come forward and apologise? I mean, if it was an accident, I wouldn't be angry with that guy - I'm more disappointed that they can't say "Sorry, I messed up". At least I'm in the clear - it happened after I went to bed! Haha.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope the hosting dicks will stop being dicks and restore our server :s

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
Is no-one going to come forward and apologise? I mean, if it was an accident, I wouldn't be angry with that guy - I'm more disappointed that they can't say "Sorry, I messed up". At least I'm in the clear - it happened after I went to bed! Haha.
Someone said in-game he probably was responsible for it and is sorry. He said he'll talk to Jenial to explain what happened so we can (hopefully) prevent this in the future.
So he said he's sorry :p

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I've fixed it. Backup is online.
Can't believe I had to make 3 zips because one would be too big. Seriously.