Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: lolsoul
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i know much about these mods, i've been playing most of the mods for a year now. im very helpful and i like to play with other people.
Why do you want to join us?: this server looks really good and i just left a server becuase of moron owners, so now i'm looking for another server. I hope this is the one.
Do you have any previous bans?: Not in a very long time..
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes. i've been playing with these mods for about a year now.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restart
What is your secret code?:27

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: icec_adams666
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like pie
Why do you want to join us?: I need a server to play on
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, none are FTB if that ,means anything
If answered yes, how come?: I pvped at spawn on some servers :p
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing since tekkit came out, and since FTB came out
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: 93

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: icec_adams666
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like pie
Why do you want to join us?: I need a server to play on
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, none are FTB if that ,means anything
If answered yes, how come?: I pvped at spawn on some servers :p
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing since tekkit came out, and since FTB came out
What is your secret code?: 93

Just no.:)

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
Why is that?
If you read the main post, you would have noticed this.
"Applications must be of high quality. Don't be fooled by older applications; those will no longer be accepted!"
It annoys me as much as you guys, as there is no simple fix to prevent this from happening. :(
We could consider removing thaumcraft from the server mods... But I'd rather not, it's an awesome mod.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
If you read the main post, you would have noticed this.
"Applications must be of high quality. Don't be fooled by older applications; those will no longer be accepted!"

We could consider removing thaumcraft from the server mods... But I'd rather not, it's an awesome mod.

Indeed.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Age: Withheld: Apologies, but I like to keep this to myself.

In-game Name: Robbo905.

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Why certainly! All 13 of them.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a fun, mature guy that is genuinely nice to talk to. Having ran multiple servers over time, (one over two years), I know how important it is to be polite, kind and considerate of others. These qualities by themselves however, are useless, unless you can have fun too! I'm sure I can provide a character to your server that would love to help out others if they want it, and make a community even stronger. Arelia, the server I linked you to there, has over 62,000 views on the Minecraft Forums, and was based entirely around a close knit community. I know how these servers work and I'll make sure to do my best to meet and exceed your standards. Make note also, how I had great difficulties activating my account on these forums, but took the liberty of painstakingly searching for your sister server on minecraftforum.net and joining it, just to see if there was anything I could do to get my application across. Now is that dedication or what?! Haha.

Why do you want to join us?: Having played Minecraft since Beta 1.2 I've been addicted and a long term player. I spent many hours in survival, and proceeded to open my own server. I've dabbled in mods, in creative, in survival, in servers, in videos and have done just about everything Minecraft can offer me now. Redstone kept me going when the rest of the game got boring, and then Mojang added new content. Unfortunately, I don't get quite the kick I used to. Then Tekkit came along, and I was mildly interested again, but Feed the Beast looks so much more appealing, and I had a lot of fun messing about with it in Singleplayer. Unfortunately, I don't think it's quite as interesting as multiplayer, and there are very few servers that appeal to me for Feed the Beast. They look unprofessional, non-community driven or have removed the best parts of the game. This application is the process of many weeks of searching for a decent server that sounds acceptable. You might understand that I have high expectations, as I know what can be achieved from a server, but I hope that HavenCraft will more than live up to this. Expect a player that isn't brilliant at any of the mods, and I might be slow to get going, but I sure as hell want to get better in a well driven community and I'm an extremely fast learner.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes! You want to know why?

If answered yes, how come?: Oh you do? Well an admin and best-friend of my old server always used to ban me when I was leaving, just as a bit of a troll :p It was a joke, so I've never been banned seriously. If you want a real answer for the above question; "not even close" would probably be a better answer.

Do you have any experience with the mods?: I've had a fair amount of practice with the mods in single player and a lot more experience with the mods found in Tekkit as well. I'm a complete novice when it comes to things like Xycraft or Thaumcraft, but I can hold my own in IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft, among many others.

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server would restart. This is to refresh the server, the RAM, and any plugins you may have. Also, if the server happens to crash while all members of staff with console access are unavailable, this ensures that downtime is kept to an absolute maximum of two hours. Clever you!

What is your secret code?: 33. Probably... I haven't failed at my maths have I?

I hope you'll accept this application, as I'd love to have a look around your server and find a home for my Feed the Beast needs, at last!

Many thanks,
Robbo905

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Mantas7776
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:im new ftb player, good at tekkit
Why do you want to join us?: i want to learn ftb
Do you have any previous bans?: no
Do you have any experience with the mods?: ic2
What is your secret code?:131

Ryan9767

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ryan9767
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I want to learn feed the beast because famous youtubers encouraged me :)
Why do you want to join us?: I want to play with the nice community
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: I was stupid, I joined along a with spamming a server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 18, 25.

Call_Me_Dejaja

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Call_Me_Dejaja
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Obviously at 32 I'm mature and not prone to some of the nonsense younger players seem to find amusing, (pranks, greifing, throwing tantrums, joining along with spamming a server, etc.). I prefer to play with mature players and people who I can trust. You seem to take seriously who you do and do not let in, so I'm assuming if I join I can enjoy building with other members that I meet in a relaxed manner, not worried that everything we do will be destroyed. Also, I was a supporter of EmpireMinecraft.com (EMC) for over 7 months, and sent them over $150 to support their servers, if this becomes a new home for me and I enjoy it as much or more the EMC I would be willing to support here as well to make it better place.
Why do you want to join us?: I have been a supporter/member (supporters pay $5, $10, or $20 a month to be a supporter and have various perks) of EMC for about a year and really enjoy playing there, however I just discovered FTB and my excitement for MC has been rejuvenated. Unfortunately, EMC has 10 servers, but no FTB servers, they are strictly vanilla. SO, I've begun the painstaking process of finding a FTB server I can call home. The few FTB servers that I've run accross had unplayable LAG.. breaking a block took 3-4 seconds. So, I'm searching for a server that has managable to low lag and serious, mature, and friendly players. Best case scenario would be a server with usually under 20 people on at a given time, low lag, and a few that have mics on either skype or another VoIP like Vent or Mumble. Exploring all that FTB has to offer with some mature people with mics would be an incrediblely good time in my opinion... creating a youtube video/channel would be even better.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, I've never been banned. Cheaters, griefers, and otherwise being a pain is a MASSIVE pet peeve of mine.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, but as EMC was almost entirely vanilla, my exposure to some of the more complicated mods has been limited. The main reason I'm searching for a FTB server is to find people who are knowledgable about some of the more intricate parts of FTB and to hopefully learn from them and create new online freindships.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server resets every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 31

Nether_balance

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:nether_balance
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a nice person and fun to work with
Why do you want to join us?:I want to play with other people, as that is more fun than playing by myself
Do you have any previous bans?:Nope
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes i have played with direwolf20's modpack from season 4 for half a year and half a year of tekkit
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2 hours without announcement
What is your secret code?:145

Danny Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial or Feenrus! The wireless map in my inventory is crashing my game everytime I log into the server, could you remove it from my inventory? The crash log mentions the wireless map as the cause of the crash so I guess that's it. Thanks in advance.

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at auc.a(SourceFile:34)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WirelessMapRenderer.a(WirelessMapRenderer.java:86)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WirelessMapRenderer.renderItem(WirelessMapRenderer.java:134)
at bau.a(ItemRenderer.java:362)
at ban.b(EntityRenderer.java:681)
at ban.a(EntityRenderer.java:1244)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [ays['Dannyden'/436364, l='MpServer', x=668.20, y=68.62, z=-134.95]]

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial or Feenrus! The wireless map in my inventory is crashing my game everytime I log into the server, could you remove it from my inventory? The crash log mentions the wireless map as the cause of the crash so I guess that's it. Thanks in advance.

Hai danny. Im currently dieing of my bed of illness; ill fix your issue as soon as I can move. Sorry.

joglo97

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: Joglo97

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am fun, i love building, and i am really wanting to find an FTB server to play on.

Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a fun happy community that loves ftb and i am looking forward to meet anyone and hopefully help people out. also so i can recommend my friends to the server.

Do you have any previous bans?: No

Do you have any experience with the mods?: I am not very experienced with most mods but i do know how to and understand how t use some of the mods also

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts

What is your secret code?: 1015

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: Joglo97

Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am fun, i love building, and i am really wanting to find an FTB server to play on.

Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a fun happy community that loves ftb and i am looking forward to meet anyone and hopefully help people out. also so i can recommend my friends to the server.

Do you have any previous bans?: No

Do you have any experience with the mods?: I am not very experienced with most mods but i do know how to and understand how t use some of the mods also

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts

What is your secret code?: 1015
In-game Name:nether_balance
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a nice person and fun to work with
Why do you want to join us?:I want to play with other people, as that is more fun than playing by myself
Do you have any previous bans?:Nope
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes i have played with direwolf20's modpack from season 4 for half a year and half a year of tekkit
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2 hours without announcement
What is your secret code?:145

You've both been denied. Sorry.

PSNapier

Jul 29, 2019
o.o I like you.
Hehe, thanks Solice. *bows*

Jenial, I'm afraid I'd like to give my spot up; due to me being all the way over in Texas there's rather prohibitive lag whenever I try to work with turtles, which as I mentioned are my main interest in FTB.
Thank you so much for the opportunity and the kind reception, I really appreciate it. <3

nikhil

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nikhilj100
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes read the rules and checked them twice
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I'm friendly and love to play on FTB servers I don't grief
Why do you want to join us?-Im looking for a great server i love ftb servers. I played havencraft and im looking forward to this second server
smile.png

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:The server reboots or restarts without a warning to pervent bugs and lagg