Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Jharii
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a casual, friendly guy. I tend to be helpful and funny. I am a long-time D&D player, so Minecraft appeals to the DM in me. Explore and build! :)
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a fun, casual, mature server to be part of.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A bit. I am a about a month newly into Minecraft, so I am still learning the ropes. I've gotten pretty good at BuildCraft.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 810

Muteman

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: muteman
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of course, and I will abide by them
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: My previous Vanilla server just shut down after it had become too inactive,
so I heard about FTB and this server and I hope i join this larger community and get better at FTB
Why do you want to join us?: As stated above, I'm really looking for a larger community and to meet some new people,
plus I like the protected atmosphere of a whitelist server.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, In fact I was an admin for 2 years on my previous vanilla server.
Do you have experience with the mods?: Sadly, no. I was hoping to join a server to get some help in understanding
this new platform of Minecraft
P.s. Why would you get kicked every 2 hrs?: For the scheduled server restart.
What is your secret code?: mu

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
If someone got experience working with .db files (H2) it would be much appreciated if you could help us out sorting the permissions. Thankyou.

Hellsniper01

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Hellsniper01
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes i read and understood the rules
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:because i love to help others and i like playing on whitelist servers with no griefers
Why do you want to join us?:because there is no whitelist server that i have found that is as good as yours for how long ive been searching
Do you have any previous bans?:no
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: i know all of the mods except a little of factorization
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:server restart
What is your secret code?:85

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: jbellinger
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I want to play on a server with good people. I like the idea of a small community.
Why do you want to join us?: see above.
Do you have any previous bans?: no
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes lots of tell it and FTB
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:cause the server restarts
What is your secret code?: 10 2 or cookies cause the answer is always cookies.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get it back on, but my level of knowledge with server panels is -10, so hang on guys.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, we had a little server data issue, dont worry there wont be another map reset xD, but the server will be offline for about 30min-1 hour! Sorry!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
The auras.dat crashed again. I will replace it when I get home within an hour. You know the drill; Thaumcraft unlocked recipes will be wiped. Sorry.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
The issue seems to be worse this time, and it can't simply be restored. I'm waiting for the server provider's response for a backup (probally as of 12/1/2013 0:01 AM GMT+1)