Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/forestry-server-crash-mindcrack-v7.6845/

Sengir tweeted this a second ago.

Edit: abit late xD

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/forestry-server-crash-mindcrack-v7.6845/

Sengir tweeted this a second ago.

Edit: abit late xD

I know, I've seen that post when I was looking for a fix with our crash earlier. c:

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
We've decided to DISABLE expensive Gregtech recipes.
This doesn't mean gregtech has been disabled, it just means the regular macerator recipe has been enabled again.

Your NEI recipe ingame will still show the gregtech recipe. You can change this by going to your ''config'' folder -> Gregtech -> Recipes.cfg

Scroll down to ''Usefull recipes''
And set all Espensive recipes from =true to =false. i.e. ExpensiveMacerator =false

OR download and replace.
http://speedy.sh/dPEk9/Recipes.cfg

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
New
In-game Name: TGNrocks​
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I accept the rules.​
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im a very fun person to be around i will always help if it is needed i tend to hand random goods out to people who need it I like interacting with people i have a skype and a mike and people usally tend to like me when I join servers because i usally will give away food to people who need it and because a large majority of my freinds are tekkit server admins/mods Im also new to the mod and would love to to learn mystcraft and thaumcraft.​
Why do you want to join us?: Partially answered in the motivation, I would love to finally play with mature people and help each other out and slowy make new freinds I really want to join your server because u all sound really nice and thats hard to come by or at least for me.​
Do you have any previous bans?: nope.​
If answered yes, how come?:​
Do you have any experience with the mods?: with industreial craft and twilight forest and any other mods that are on tekkit.​
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: For the server restart.​
What is your secret code?:217 so sorry about before i reread the info on main page​

Conjoining

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Conjoining
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of Course ! And I Abide By Every Single One Of Them ! :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I Absolutely Love small community , Ive always wanted to Login to a server and everyone say hello and actually know who I am. :) Also I am a very friendly warm hearted person who would love to be on your server <3
Why do you want to join us?: I kinda listed that above ^ Lol :)
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope ! Im a good boy :)
If answered yes, how come?: I answered no :)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I am very much interested with redpower :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Is Restarting Without Announcement (;
What is your secret code?: 315

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Conjoining
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of Course ! And I Abide By Every Single One Of Them ! :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I Absolutely Love small community , Ive always wanted to Login to a server and everyone say hello and actually know who I am. :) Also I am a very friendly warm hearted person who would love to be on your server <3
Why do you want to join us?: I kinda listed that above ^ Lol :)
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope ! Im a good boy :)
If answered yes, how come?: I answered no :)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I am very much interested with redpower :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Is Restarting Without Announcement (;
What is your secret code?: Idk , Im so sorry ?
New
In-game Name: TGNrocks​
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I accept the rules.​
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im a very fun person to be around i will always help if it is needed i tend to hand random goods out to people who need it I like interacting with people i have a skype and a mike and people usally tend to like me when I join servers because i usally will give away food to people who need it and because a large majority of my freinds are tekkit server admins/mods Im also new to the mod and would love to to learn mystcraft and thaumcraft.​
Why do you want to join us?: Partially answered in the motivation, I would love to finally play with mature people and help each other out and slowy make new freinds I really want to join your server because u all sound really nice and thats hard to come by or at least for me.​
Do you have any previous bans?: nope.​
If answered yes, how come?:​
Do you have any experience with the mods?: with industreial craft and twilight forest and any other mods that are on tekkit.​
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: For the server restart.​
What is your secret code?:Im new and dont know what that is​
Guys, If you actually READ the whole post, you would know what your secret code is. Just an FYI. Might be a good tip to becoming whitelisted on this server. Idk.

Iamsensi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Haruko1
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am very active on the computer and will be on and around the community for a long time
Why do you want to join us?:I am a 16 year old youtuber who is looking for a good, fun community to have fun play and involve with in my videos if wanted.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played some FTB but have a lot more experience with tekkit
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?:71

PSNapier

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: PS_Napier
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Read and understood.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to think I've got an amiable personality and witty mind, at anyrate I'll do my best to help and entertain all my fellow players. I've also got 2+ years experience with MC, and experience with both large and small servers (admined and city-managed on serveral). I'm also on quite a bit (2-7 hours usually) - my main hobbies at home are Art and Minecraft, and most of my freetime is divided between the two.
Why do you want to join us?: I like small personable servers, and due to the fact that all my other favorite servers have fizzled in one way or another I'm looking for a new home. I'm also hoping some of the FTB-skills of my prospective comrades will rub off on me. ;P
Do you have any previous bans?: A petty 30 minute tift almost 2 years ago.
If answered yes, how come?: I had invested a lot into a particular server, and became friends with one of the admin. When that admin was banned and replaced (don't know the reason, he seemed like a good fellow' though- worth defending) I questioned it and ruffled a few feathers. By in by the replacement admin gave me a 30 minute ban for disagreeing with him- long story short I followed instructions on the sever's forum, but he wanted a certain land-form-thing filled out per <i>his</i> special (unlisted) way and I was wrong for asking 'why in tarnation' he got to change the rules without notifying all the members.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I'm an admitted newbie, I've only been playing FTB about a week, and I've only known about it since Etho started his series on it. I'm a fast study though; already got my army of turtles, rubber trees, automatic tree farm, etc. etc. Let it also be known I learned xHTML in 3 weeks many years ago... me thinks FTB (and my main interest; turtles) will be a fun exercise.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Unannounced server reboot.
What is your secret code?: 1619

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I found it , It was hiding. Lol

That's the whole point! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1357747621][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name: PS_Napier
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Read and understood.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to think I've got an amiable personality and witty mind, at anyrate I'll do my best to help and entertain all my fellow players. I've also got 2+ years experience with MC, and experience with both large and small servers (admined and city-managed on serveral). I'm also on quite a bit (2-7 hours usually) - my main hobbies at home are Art and Minecraft, and most of my freetime is divided between the two.
Why do you want to join us?: I like small personable servers, and due to the fact that all my other favorite servers have fizzled in one way or another I'm looking for a new home. I'm also hoping some of the FTB-skills of my prospective comrades will rub off on me. ;P
Do you have any previous bans?: A petty 30 minute tift almost 2 years ago.
If answered yes, how come?: I had invested a lot into a particular server, and became friends with one of the admin. When that admin was banned and replaced (don't know the reason, he seemed like a good fellow' though- worth defending) I questioned it and ruffled a few feathers. By in by the replacement admin gave me a 30 minute ban for disagreeing with him- long story short I followed instructions on the sever's forum, but he wanted a certain land-form-thing filled out per <i>his</i> special (unlisted) way and I was wrong for asking 'why in tarnation' he got to change the rules without notifying all the members.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I'm an admitted newbie, I've only been playing FTB about a week, and I've only known about it since Etho started his series on it. I'm a fast study though; already got my army of turtles, rubber trees, automatic tree farm, etc. etc. Let it also be known I learned xHTML in 3 weeks many years ago... me thinks FTB (and my main interest; turtles) will be a fun exercise.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Unannounced server reboot.
What is your secret code?: 1619

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jenny, hehehehe, a restart just ravaged our world! Ahhh, we lost all the mod items!! Can you load the last backup please?

Chilled

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Noob48
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes! Read and understood
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm just a chill guy who enjoys playing Minecraft with mods.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I'm looking for a good FTB server with a chilled, mature community, and this seems to fit the description.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: It was so long ago that I can't even remember. I remember I got banned once in beta, and once in really early alpha, but I can't remember the actual reason.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts without warning
What is your secret code?: 1415

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jenny, hehehehe, a restart just ravaged our world! Ahhh, we lost all the mod items!! Can you load the last backup please?

Special thanks to our great friend Smackzter who fucked up the world and removed all backups.

I don't think there's a way to restore this... We'll probally have to start a new world. -.-
I've banned Smackzter and removed all his permissions.... god..

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SoliceEclipse
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes and yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like playing in a community setting. I will do my best to be a team player and help others when needed.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to play in a small community where I can have fun and enjoy the game. Playing alone is boring and lonely while playing on a large server is too crowded. I like being able to log out without being afraid my stuff will be gone when I come back.
Do you have any previous bans?: None at all.
If answered yes, how come?: Strange... One rule stated that you have to have proper grammar and spelling, but last time I checked "how come?" is not proper. hehe ;)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I've been playing with most of the mods for a few months now and know a bit more than the basics for the majority of them.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 1915