Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

joseph keeler

Jul 29, 2019
IN GAME NAME: MarsBar5
Have you fully read and understand the rules: i have read and understand the rules
MOTIVATE US WHY WE SHOULD WHITELIST YOU: I like to have fun and i want to learn more about this mod it is my first time playing with other players with this mod and i think it would be fun to meet new players and have fun and talk to people.
Why do you want to joins: as i mentioned above i want to join to meet new people and learn more about the mod and have fun with the mod especially the twilight forest mod.
Do you have any previous bans: yes but not on FTB on minecraft yes
If answered yes how come: We were in the middle of faction wars and we were facing the owners team for the championship and they lost and the owner got mad and banned us
Do you have an experience with the mod: I have to be honest i don;t have any experience with the mod except the build craft stuff and twilight forest.
P.S. why would you get kicked every 2hr: server restart
What is your sercert code?: i think mine is 140 but honestly i just started playign this and i don;t know what that is

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial, do you have any ETA on open spots for the whitelist? Next week I've got my midterm exams and I'd love to start playing SMP FTB after that(not much time now :( ).
If its a long time I'll have to start looking for another server and get whitelisted before next week :)

Tnx

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial, do you have any ETA on open spots for the whitelist? Next week I've got my midterm exams and I'd love to start playing SMP FTB after that(not much time now :( ).
If its a long time I'll have to start looking for another server and get whitelisted before next week :)

Tnx

Can you please repost your application?

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind, I found it, your application is kinda weak, I think you could have said more, but due to your activity and patience, you are whitelisted :=) WELCOME!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Auras.dat crashed again. I've replaced it again to make sure the server works again.. This means the Thaumcraft recipes you've unlocked are probally reset AGAIN. I'm sorry - There's nothing to prevent this issue at this point.

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
Auras.dat crashed again. I've replaced it again to make sure the server works again.. This means the Thaumcraft recipes you've unlocked are probally reset AGAIN. I'm sorry - There's nothing to prevent this issue at this point.
So I'd be better to not get started on the Thaumcraft research? It'll be a pure waste of resources

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Upon updating the server, our current world seems to be corrupted. I'm trying my best to fix it, but feel free to help out if you got any knowledge on this!

Code:
[SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]2013-01-08 15:40:28 [INFO] Preparing level "MineCrack"[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
2013-01-08 15:40:29 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception RuntimeException
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while loading chunk info
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.haltGame(FMLServerHandler.java:102)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.raiseException(FMLCommonHandler.java:195)
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.load(ChunkLoaderManager.java:530)
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderEventHandler.onWorldLoad(ChunkLoaderEventHandler.java:90)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_118_ChunkLoaderEventHandler_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:279)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:179)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:392)
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager$ChunkLoaderOrganiser.load(ChunkLoaderManager.java:298)
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.loadPlayerChunks(ChunkLoaderManager.java:567)
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.load(ChunkLoaderManager.java:525)
... 8 more

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Well, looks like the ChickenBone's chunk loaders are causing a problem. Try deactivating the mod, start the server and then reactivate it.

Danny Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Dannyden
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have, and yes I do.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: People seem to find me easily approachable and like to talk to me when I first join a server, and I really like interacting with people that also like Minecraft and sharing each others builds. Also I think I have normal to good building skills as the viewers of our Dutch youtube channel really enjoy my builds.
Why do you want to join us?: Partially answered in the motivation, I've always been looking for a mature server and I want to play with others that look for something like that too. I always like playing on servers because it inspires to build, and you can help each other out.
Do you have any previous bans?: no.
If answered yes, how come?: /
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I do, about 3 or 4 months
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: For the server restart.
What is your secret code?: 41

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Well, looks like the ChickenBone's chunk loaders are causing a problem. Try deactivating the mod, start the server and then reactivate it.

Nope. Sorry!

I've rolled back the world to our last backup of 15 hours ago. I'm sorry for the inconvience.
Please note you must update your client to MindCrack V7.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Sorry!

I've rolled back the world to our last backup of 15 hours ago. I'm sorry for the inconvience.
Please note you must update your client to MindCrack V7.

Right before you restarted I had another idea. It looks like ChickenChunks is trying to load it's file but has a problem doing so. Try going to the saves/"nameofworld"/chickenchunks folder and delete whatever is in there (make a backup first).

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Right before you restarted I had another idea. It looks like ChickenChunks is trying to load it's file but has a problem doing so. Try going to the saves/"nameofworld"/chickenchunks folder and delete whatever is in there (make a backup first).

Thankyou! Please let me cover you in cookies when you get back! <3

YES, this does mean we're still on V7, with our current world!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to MindCrack, servers with endless errors.
Our new crash;

2013-01-08 18:29:35 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t
t: Ticking entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:685)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at forestry.core.genetics.Chromosome.writeToNBT(Chromosome.java:50)
at forestry.core.genetics.Genome.writeToNBT(Genome.java:58)
at forestry.arboriculture.genetics.Tree.writeToNBT(Tree.java:75)
at forestry.arboriculture.gadgets.TileTreeContainer.b(TileTreeContainer.java:38)
at forestry.arboriculture.gadgets.TileLeaves.b(TileLeaves.java:32)
at forestry.core.network.PacketTileNBT.<init>(PacketTileNBT.java:28)
at forestry.arboriculture.gadgets.TileTreeContainer.l(TileTreeContainer.java:70)
at iq.b(EntityPlayerMP.java:446)
at iq.j_(EntityPlayerMP.java:269)
at yc.a(World.java:2295)
at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
at yc.g(World.java:2257)
at yc.h(World.java:2103)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
... 4 more

It seems to be an issue with Forersty. Hang on, I've seen threads about this.