Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hopefully going to be able to get on and check out the server this afternoon :) While I remember, are there any settings I need to change in my own config file for FTB? I only ask as I know the server has disabled expensive recipies, and I don't know whether I need to do the same to stop conflicts etc. Thanks.

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hopefully going to be able to get on and check out the server this afternoon :) While I remember, are there any settings I need to change in my own config file for FTB? I only ask as I know the server has disabled expensive recipies, and I don't know whether I need to do the same to stop conflicts etc. Thanks.
You don't need to use the config mentioned in the start post. But without it, you'll see the expensive recipes using NEI. Gets really confusing unless you know everything by heart.

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Pixelblocker
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have played mods for very long. I hosted a little private server on my computer for me and some friends but it got boring.
Why do you want to join us?: As I said my server got boring. I wanna meet other people, Share my ideas and creations and having a lot of fun.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, I barely played on public servers. (http://mcbans.com/player/Pixelblocker)
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A lot. Whatched direwolf20 since season 2 ssp. Also played mods a long time before tekkit.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 16 9

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nikhilj100
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes read the rules and checked them twice
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I'm friendly and love to play on FTB servers I don't grief
Why do you want to join us?-Im looking for a great server i love ftb servers. I played havencraft and im looking forward to this second server
smile.png

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:The server reboots or restarts without a warning to pervent bugs and lagg
In-game Name: Pixelblocker
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have played mods for very long. I hosted a little private server on my computer for me and some friends but it got boring.
Why do you want to join us?: As I said my server got boring. I wanna meet other people, Share my ideas and creations and having a lot of fun.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, I barely played on public servers. (http://mcbans.com/player/Pixelblocker)
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A lot. Whatched direwolf20 since season 2 ssp. Also played mods a long time before tekkit.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 16 9

Sorry, you have both not been accepted. Those applications are of really low quallity. Even for you Nikkhil.

We're accepting new players! Make a decent apply and join us!

rigalosa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: rigalosa
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'd like to think I can build an awesome automated sorting base, but it would probably just end up with more experienced players laughing at me, but in all seriousness, I pick things up quickly and would be happy to share what little knowledge I have to help others, and just work towards figuring out the mods and what to do with others.
Why do you want to join us?: I like the social aspect, and on vanilla I've found it's a great way to find some inspiration and see some new build designs.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing the beta pack for about a month, so relatively new.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: 1809 or 189 depending on whether the zero is included

Xenophon

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing lately on a custom FTB-like server, but its becoming rather empty at the moment and I miss playing collaboratively with folks. I enjoyed your description of what your goals are for the server, so I figured I should submit an application :)

In-game Name: hausfath
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've been playing Minecraft for a few years, and enjoy large-scale artistic projects and good architecture. I'm also trying to convince my girlfriend to join me in playing, so finding a friendly and supporting community would help.
Why do you want to join us?: As mentioned above, I'm looking for a friendly ground of folks and a server that has more than one or two people on at any given time. I want to collaborate on larger projects (cities, megastructures, etc.).
Do you have any previous bans?: Not that I know of.
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I've been playing on IC2/RP2 servers for at least a year, and I've played with the current set of mods for the last few months.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server is set to restart every two hours in order to maintain a high tick rate.
What is your secret code?: 81

Thanks for taking the time to review my application!

Henryv38

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Henryv38
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I do
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should whitelist me because I've tried for other servers.I'm hoping to get into this one.Also this one doesnt have that big of an age limit.
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join this server because look at the other servers.Everyone builds so far you need to travel for hours to get to a house and die from starvation.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: On some of the servers I was framed.On this particular one it was Anarchy. If you don't believe me then don't I guess. I'm planning not to get banned anymore..
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience with every mod except The endgame things. Also almost no experience with Factorization.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: I dunno. Maybe the server restarts every 2 hours?
What is your secret code?:85

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: scarrboros
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read the rules and I do understand them well.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to work with others to build something we can enjoy and be able to look back to. I like my builds to be in the right shape and I do bother making them look nice and not just a square. Contrast is also very important to me. I also like building things that other people can enjoy so that I don't feel it's for nothing. I am always kind while playing and I help people out if I can. I do not however try to push into people and do everything for them and out of their shapes and imagination.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the server because I don't have one to play on that I would enjoy. Being on a small server is a really good thing too as it allows me to be more involved with the gameplay that other do without having to see other people that we don't know randomly ruining things for us (not always the intention from them, but in a small community the chance of that happening much lower or out of the picture).
Do you have any previous bans?: No. I have never been fond of ruining the fun. That is not a good experience and a huge waste of time for myself and other people.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I must say I am a little bit new to many of the mods, but I have a good understanding of how things work and what I can do with them. I do learn fast from using them, and they are really fun once you know how to use them. The biggest thing might simply be to find out how to do things the best way. If I want to build something, I usually work towards that goal, and I experience the mods to get better known with how to do things later on.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server needs a restart to keep the high tick rate going and every two hours that will happen.
What is your secret code?: 193

pershire

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Pershire
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of course I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have extensive experience with most of the mods in both a single player and multiplayer setting. I have played on a good amount of servers, and even helped build one or two that did not stay up very long unfortunately. I am occasionally witty to boot.
Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a good server to join in FTB, and yours seemed to be one of the more mature ones.
Do you have any previous bans?: One
If answered yes, how come?: A grudge between the owner of the server I was building and the owner of the server I played on.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Most of them, I played Tekkit and Technic for a long while, and then I switched to Feed the Beast once it came out. Since then I have played mostly with the direwolf20 modpack and the FTB modpack, but I have spent a lot of time in both.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server reset
What is your secret code?: 16 5

TLGGh0sT

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TLGGh0sT the O is a zero
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes sir
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: As my age says I am eighteen years of age. I am in all AP classes and plan on attending college next year. I am very intelligent and mature and can also have a good time. I have played vanilla Minecraft for a year now and needed something away from that so I came to FTB. I have now been playing FTB since launch. I know what I am doing and will not be one of those kids who asks people how to do things. Instead I will use research knowledge and look things up. Also since I am in all AP classes I will not be on 24/7. I will be on a lot though and will be mature. I hope you are motivated enough to continue reading through this application.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I have seen all of the applications on here and know that it is a thriving community. I like the idea of a community and how everyone is close in. However, I do not like the 3000 block limit because eventually resources and space will become limited. I still like how everyone is mature and nice, but I also like to have space. I would also like to join you because the last server I was on got shut down and has not been up for a while now.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have one
If answered yes, how come?: It is because I caught an admin spawning things in for his friends and himself. I told the owner but the admin banned me.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I know my way around and will refer to the wiki if I have any questions
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts with no warning
What is your secret code?: 20 12

Fanta232

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: fanta232
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a professional dirt house builder, jk. I'm just a friendly guy from Europe that has a small creative mind.... I can offer you cookies! :3
Why do you want to join us?: Playing singleplayer is getting boring. I want to find a nice community too play with, show my awesome machines and machine stations to others.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, a lot.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 61

Tony_dude

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: tony_dude
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i undertand them :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Cause singplayer is getting bored and i do not know everything about mindcrack so a little communty is what i am searching for!
Why do you want to join us?: Cause i want to learn more about some mods like bees etc. and a community is perfect for that.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: Abusing a friend of me on his own server xD
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yup,
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: cause its restart time :)
What is your secret code?: Cookies!!!!!!

liltom1993

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: liltom1993
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a fun, happy, friendly player, with 1 year of owning a server under my belt, and 4 years of minecraft/tekkit experience. I enjoy working together in a tightknit community, where everyone get's along. I'm also an apprentice plumber, though that has nothing to do with anything. :)
Why do you want to join us?: To be honest, I just came across this server in the ftb forums. It seems very well set and ran, with a good community so far. If I was to compare it to other server on these forums not many came up to it's standards when I looked, so it looks like a good place to join.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: In small, when I owned a server a guy came on and asked me to check out his server. I being nice, went on and had a look around, thought it was okay. Little did I know that in doing that he got my ip, hacked into it somehow and gave himself OP on my server. When i found this out I banned him and he banned me on his server via mcbans.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience with tekkit mods, but with ftb specific very little. I've only just come across this mod, and am currently looking for a server.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarting.
What is your secret code?: 129 - 12 - L, 9 - I? I think that's what it means.

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: tony_dude
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i undertand them :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Cause singplayer is getting bored and i do not know everything about mindcrack so a little communty is what i am searching for!
Why do you want to join us?: Cause i want to learn more about some mods like bees etc. and a community is perfect for that.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: Abusing a friend of me on his own server xD
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yup,
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: cause its restart time :)
What is your secret code?: Cookies!!!!!!
Nope!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome hausfath, TLGGh0sT and scarrboros!
Please enjoy your stay.
If you're not on the list you've probally been denied.[DOUBLEPOST=1358438493][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, and Pershire, Sorry I forgot you!

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name:
Shundax

Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
I have.

Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
I am a very friendly and mature player. I have respect for other people and their builds.
I love big builds, and try to take some on as my creative mind sees fit.
I play a lot each day, from as little as 2 hours to sometimes 6+, and even more in weekends.

Additional info: I am currently a student and I live in Belgium, and I have to tell you that uni is still priority. At some times, like exams, I won't be online as much and I will let you know.

Why do you want to join us?:
The reason why is, because first of all, it's a small community. I do not like big servers where every player can join with the crappiest application. They scare me.
Secondly, I see it's not as easy getting in, which actually is positive. It ensures the griefers and other baddies are not able to join and mess everything up.
Thirdly, I hope you guys can help me improve my knowledge of the mod, I'll explain further with the appropriate question.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No.

/

Do you have any experience with the mods?:
I have some experience with the mods, but only the basics. But I am a fast learner, and I hope you guys can help me improve. I also know this may not be convenient for some players as they do not wish to be bothered with questions. I assure you, I can and will use wiki and other resources a lot !

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
Because of server reboot, to keep it going as smoothly as possible.

What is your secret code?:

Thank you for taking time to read my application, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings, Shundax.

Gdomini2007x

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Gdomini2007x
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Ive been playing Tekket/FTB for a while now and I feel its better played as a community. If you whitelist me youd get someone who likes to contribute and help others.
Why do you want to join us?: As i said above FTB is better played as a community and itd be fun to get into a small friendly group of people.
Do you have any previous bans?: No none at all.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes. Lost of experiance with the machines and setting up sorting systems and efficient ways to get things done.
What is your secret code?:sorry i had a basin fart. Its 74

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server, and really is full of lovely people. I think it's a shame that chunkloaders are disabled, but it's understandable as lag can be an issue with them. That asside, it's a brilliant server and I'd just like to thank everyone for accepting me so warmly :)

P.S. Funny how some applications still think the secret code is cookies, isn't it.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Shundax, Youll be whitelisted within 15 minutes. Thanks for joining.

@Robbo, thanks for your support! Note you can get chunkloaders with Feenrus's badges system. Check /spawn for info.