Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hello hello. I'll be back home in about 3 hours from now, and Ill try to fix the crash as soon as possible, even though Im clueless at this point.

Sorry for for the inconvience, and a late happy new year!

Jenial

leewalkergm

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name:
leewalkergm

Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Yes :)

Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Well, I'm a very capable logical thinker! Somewhat comparable to Etho... That should be enough right?

I'm always willing to help out. I've been playing around with industrialcraft and buildcraft for a few weeks now so I'm getting pretty good and feel I can offer help and advice to people.

Why do you want to join us?:
I would like a good, secure atmosphere to build my FTB empire. I've tried several times to get started on my local PC however with an unstable processor, my world keeps getting corrupted -.-
What I'm really looking for though, is a server with a good selection of people that I can play with who all want to advance, help one another and have some fun.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No :) I'm a good little angel

Do you have any experience with the mods?:
Yeah, I've been playing Tekkit for the past few weeks and now have recently found FTB!

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
To restart the server! Need to free them lags.

What is your secret code?:
12-5

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Not the coming home you were hoping for I guess Jenial :p
Hope you had a good time :)

Haha, somehow I didnt expect differently. Minecrack was new when I left, and I didnt know it's flaws yet. Atleast it worked untill the 2th of January though.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed! You should be able to log in again with the latest MineCrack version. The world we had remains. ;)

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys if you are in doubt of what the version is, use the Recommended Version, it should select the latest and auto-update!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt anyone will notice it, but the pack is called MindCrack (Mind, not Mine :p)

Haha, the default world for this pack is called ''MineCrack'', that's why I'm confused every time. My bad. (The world name in the server.properties)

Anyhow. I've heard rumors that the ThaumCraft recipes have been rolled back in order to make the world functional again. Sorry for the inconvience.

Rhombuss

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Rhombuss
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because im a very active member, that is always striving to help everyone, and become a staff member that everyone loves, Im a great builder that is full of ideas!! And i am willing to do whatever you guys need me to do.
Why do you want to join us?: Just looking for a server that is a tight community, that doesnt have 12 year olds, and enjoys the game.
Do you have any previous bans?: Not that i know of.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A decent amount
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: For Server resets/restarts.
What is your secret code?: 188

HVTelesz69

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: HVTelesz69
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im a very arithmatic oriented person, Im determined to get stuff done basically, i hope this server will allow me to do such a thing that others (servers) would not.
Why do you want to join us?:I would like to join a server that i can feel at home, I might not be able to log everyday, but when i do i just feel the love coming off this fine established server. If it wasn't for this fine here game Minecraft i just wouldn't be where i am today. I will just feel the helpingness pouring out of my skin when i will be helping these fine here people of this server called Havencraft. I appreciate you considering my here application for this fine here server. Thank you all
Do you have any previous bans?:Nope
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A little with Ftb, alot with tekkit.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart for top notch lag free game play.
What is your secret code?:822

BehindTheScene

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
BehindTheScene
Yes I have.
I barely ever play single player games because I enjoy playing with other people way more than playing alone. I want other people to see or join me in what I'm doing and have the possibility of socializing. A nice community is a must for me and I always have a hard time finding one, but if I eventually find one it's a pleasure to take part in, in no matter what possition even though a staff position gives you more possibility of applying your own oppinion to the community.
My english is far from bad, my english method on school is Cambridge so I will be able to communicate in a proper way with the rest of the community.
I have a pretty bussy schedule but I'm pretty certain that I will be able to play a decent ammount on this server :)
I've been looking for a nice community to join and spend pretty much all of my time playing FTB in and this server has got what I search for in a server for as far as I can form my oppinnion about it by only reading the description.
Yes 2.
I aquired a staff position and the owners of the server were immature and I didn't agree with the way they would deal with the community and they didn't want to hear my oppinion.
This will be my first time playing on this mod pack but I've played a decent ammount of tekkit before this and I think I will be able to understand the other mods in this modpack pretty quick.
Because the server restarts every 2 hours.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
BehindTheScene
Yes I have.
I barely ever play single player games because I enjoy playing with other people way more than playing allone. I want other people to see or join me in what I'm doing and have the possibility of socializing. A nice community is a must for me and I always have a hard time finding one, but if I eventually find one it's a pleasure to take part in, in no matter what possition even though a staff position gives you more possibility of applying your own oppinion to the community.

My english is far from bad, my english method on school is Cambridge so I will be able to communicate in a proper way with the rest of the community.
I have a pretty bussy schedule but I'm pretty certain that I will be able to play a decent ammount on this server :)
I've been looking for a nice community to join and spend pretty much all of my time playing FTB in and this server has got what I search for in a server for as far as I can form my oppinnion about it by only reading the description.
Yes 2.
I aquired a staff position and the owners of the server were immature and I didn't agree with the way they would deal with the community and they didn't want to hear my oppinion.
This will be my first time playing on this mod pack but I've played a decent ammount of tekkit before this and I think I will be able to understand the other mods in this modpack pretty quick.
Because the server restarts every 2 hours.

I am sorry but I cant understand your application, Cambridge english but you wrote Allone, and you were banned 2 times but only explained one.

BehindTheScene

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry but I cant understand your application, Cambridge english but you wrote Allone, and you were banned 2 times but only explained one.
Yes I have Cambridge english but I can make a mistake to ? Gosh sorry o_O About the 2 bans, they both had the same reason.

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Darkblock306
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup, seem reasonable enough.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've been a minecraft player since Alpha, and played with mods since Beta 1.3_02.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to play with other people rather than on singleplayer and I was looking for a server with not too much lag and mature players and staff.
Do you have any previous bans?: No thankfully.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yep, I've been playing with mods since Beta and my singleplayer world is filled with my experiments and systems.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server resets every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 41