Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

joglo97

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: joglo97

Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes

Motivate us why we should whitelist you:i am really helpful when needed and good t building

Why do you want to join us?: My friend Jack 196 invited me and i am looking for a good server that will be fun and pretty good to play on

Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?:

Do you have any experience with the mods?: i am very familar with tekkit soo alot will be new but i will no alot too at the same time!

P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts

What is your secret code?: 1015

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Will I get accepted then :D (please. (pretty please.))
As she said, you'll have to wait untill some people quit the server as it's at it's capacity right now.

Feel free to donate to upgrade the server however. That should open up the whitelist ;)
You'll also recieve a minecraft account if you donate more than 24,99 euros.

Reactions: Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
As she said, you'll have to wait untill some people quit the server as it's at it's capacity right now.

Feel free to donate to upgrade the server however. That should open up the whitelist ;)
You'll also recieve a minecraft account if you donate more than 24,99 euros.

This is very true!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to welcome TWO new players; fREAST & gurnarok. Thanks for joining HavenCraft!

Please beware the map will reset on the release of Redpower; Which should be around the 21st. I hope you'll still enjoy our time though. :3

yoomanyoo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am yoomanyoo I read the intro and the server looks like fun
now do this stuf.
In-game Name: yoomanyoo
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yess
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to play alot and if there are groep build I help alot . (alot of the times playing more the I planed)
Why do you want to join us?: I like a small server becaus then you have some contact with the people
Do you have any previous bans?: 1
If answered yes, how come?: on a pvp vinala server I ask all the people to help me to kild the owner he didn''t like this I don''t understand why, it was a pvp server
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yeah alot I played on private servers befor FTB came out and I instal my own packs to play in singel player.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restart
What is your secret code?:2515(y=25 o=15)

I like to join the server Hope I got in
but if not alot of luck with you server
If I am in I Hope to help with the luck of the server.

gr yoomanyoo[DOUBLEPOST=1355859069][/DOUBLEPOST]i just saw the post above here that your full and just 2 people got in ,I hope I can still get in.
gr yoomanyoo

Nekthyst

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nekthyst
Rules: Read + Understood!
Motivation: I'm gonna build the coolest most useful and awesome contraptions ever! (also jack196 recommended this server I'm his friend)
Why join?: Small server = Small community so get to know everyone also no spammers griefers etc. and the server is relatively close to where I live so less lagg (hopefully)
Previous bans: NONE! :)
Experience: I've played tekkit before (yes I know it's outdated but it's something :p) also a lot of experementation in single player
PS. Kicked because server restart
Code 514

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am yoomanyoo I read the intro and the server looks like fun
now do this stuf.
In-game Name: yoomanyoo
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yess
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to play alot and if there are groep build I help alot . (alot of the times playing more the I planed)
Why do you want to join us?: I like a small server becaus then you have some contact with the people
Do you have any previous bans?: 1
If answered yes, how come?: on a pvp vinala server I ask all the people to help me to kild the owner he didn''t like this I don''t understand why, it was a pvp server
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yeah alot I played on private servers befor FTB came out and I instal my own packs to play in singel player.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restart
What is your secret code?:2515(y=25 o=15)

I like to join the server Hope I got in
but if not alot of luck with you server
If I am in I Hope to help with the luck of the server.

gr yoomanyoo[DOUBLEPOST=1355859069][/DOUBLEPOST]i just saw the post above here that your full and just 2 people got in ,I hope I can still get in.
gr yoomanyoo
In-Game Name: Nekthyst
Rules: Read + Understood!
Motivation: I'm gonna build the coolest most useful and awesome contraptions ever! (also jack196 recommended this server I'm his friend)
Why join?: Small server = Small community so get to know everyone also no spammers griefers etc. and the server is relatively close to where I live so less lagg (hopefully)
Previous bans: NONE! :)
Experience: I've played tekkit before (yes I know it's outdated but it's something :p) also a lot of experementation in single player
PS. Kicked because server restart
Code 514
I'm afraid for both of you that the server is at it's capacity right now. I reccommend donating so we can get more ram for the server and extend the time we have for it. If you donate 25 euros you'll get a minecraft retail account code with it free of charge. The minecraft code is legit. It was obtained from the minecon goodiebag.
To donate hit this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted This is the real Havencraft donation link and if needed be Jenial will confirm it.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
It's a real link. And we'd need donations to pay the bills on the 25th of December, or I might have to take down the server. This server is alot of work for me, and I don't feel like paying 100% of the rent myself.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Tommy_Morris

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Tommy_Morris
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Loud and clear
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a trusted donator on the vanilla server and I thought it would be a nice change to engage in some modded minecraft as I haven't played with any mods before with other people.
Why do you want to join us?: The vanilla server is the best around and I'm hoping that this server will match that.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with mods? No not really, I played a little single player tekkit and FTB but not much.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: Well it's a secret...

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Tommy_Morris
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Loud and clear
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a trusted donator on the vanilla server and I thought it would be a nice change to engage in some modded minecraft as I haven't played with any mods before with other people.
Why do you want to join us?: The vanilla server is the best around and I'm hoping that this server will match that.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with mods? No not really, I played a little single player tekkit and FTB but not much.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: Well it's a secret...

I don't think you've fully read trough the main post ;)

Announcement:

One of our first players Smackzter is considering becoming co-owner, paying half the server rent each month.
This means he'll have the same acces to the server as me.

If you do not want to see the world burn, you have your final day to help us out on the bill next month.
If not, I'm afraid the world will INDEED end on the 21th of december.

~Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
As the map will reset on the release of RP2, we've been disccusing with our members what the new spawn layout should be like.
There are currently 3 ideas;

1. Simple spawn with the acces to build a community city (Cause lagg etc)

2. Fixed spawn with biome portals With a split up factory between new players & trusted players

3. Fixed spawn with public factory

I'll post some picture of drawn schematics;

2. Fixed spawn with biome portals With a split up factory between new players & trusted players. Jenial
078e97ce9b638b39b0e7bab0fc458146.png

1. Simple spawn with the acces to build a community city (Cause lagg etc) Goroy

mXbqD.png

Wongger
eHR8M.png

Let me know if you have any other suggestions, and please let me know what seems like the best idea for you!

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, then I'll make my opinion public. I actually made the second one, so it's clear that im voting for that. It may cause lag, but it can provide a better place for the community. One major thing about the other design is the fact that the "factory" room is split up into two. One for "trusted" users an one for not trusted users. This server was supposed to be a small community, so everyone should be trusted, right? Also, if you have a super awesome idea for stuff, the second design provides place to do so. With permission from an admin, users could extend the spawn themselfes. The downside is the lag it could cause, but I'm not sure how bad that would be. :\

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, then I'll make my opinion public. I actually made the second one, so it's clear that im voting for that. It may cause lag, but it can provide a better place for the community. One major thing about the other design is the fact that the "factory" room is split up into two. One for "trusted" users an one for not trusted users. This server was supposed to be a small community, so everyone should be trusted, right? Also, if you have a super awesome idea for stuff, the second design provides place to do so. With permission from an admin, users could extend the spawn themselfes. The downside is the lag it could cause, but I'm not sure how bad that would be. :\

If the city expands really big we might get issues like we did earlier on this server; griefers making machines to lagg out the entire server, dropping your framerate to 0-1. If this happens at spawn we're pretty much forced to take down the entire spawn with a nuke.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, we've finished our discussion regarding the following topics;

1. Spawn blueprint
2. Keep items on new world?
3. Mystcraft?

For point 1, it's still possible to tell your opinion and suggestions, this will be possible till later decided date.

For point 2, we've decided with 5 votes against and 1 vote for; making it crystal clear there will be NO ITEMS TRANSFERRED to the new world.

As for Mystcraft, we've decided to enable it; with ages DISABLED.

That's all. Please don't forget to vote the spawn!

Gadvin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid for both of you that the server is at it's capacity right now. I reccommend donating so we can get more ram for the server and extend the time we have for it. If you donate 25 euros you'll get a minecraft retail account code with it free of charge. The minecraft code is legit. It was obtained from the minecon goodiebag.
To donate hit this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&[email protected]&lc=EC&item_name=Minecraft&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted This is the real Havencraft donation link and if needed be Jenial will confirm it.

so who do i ask for the code?