Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Please read my post on PAGE 44 #874
-- NEW SERVER IP --
5.39.72.203:25735
9f8a3c4ce2ee52c9662732a0c7077111.png
-- NEW SERVER IP --
Welcome! Welcome to the forum of HavenCraft. My name is Jenial, the founder of HavenCraft.

HavenCraft is a Survival FTB server. I started this server after the great success of our Vanilla Bukkitserver.

We'd aim for a mature, small and healthy community. We'd keep the server small, to not be worried about Griefers, Trolls, Spammers or other annoying rats. And also the have a close community.

We have all mods enabled.
We have the expensive Gregtech recipes disabled. This means the recipes for i.e. the macerator remains normal.
Download this NEI file and replace it with your current in your config section.
Mindcrack -> Minecraft -> Config -> gregtech -> Recipes.cfg

The server is running on 2GB, which should be more then enough for 40 player slots. (only letting 20 in)
The server is on Normal difficulty.

~~Rules~~

1▪ Always listen to instructions of an Admin.
2▪Maximum of 10 bred animals
3▪ No asking for Items.
4▪ Don't ask for ranks.
5▪ Don't annoy others
6▪ No 1x1 towers.
7▪ No griefing.
8▪ Be Social.
9▪ Don't create le weapon of Mass Destruct
10▪ Your personal codeword are the first two letters of your ingame name, written as a number in order of the alphabet.
11▪ You must speak proper English, and able to write understandable sentences with correct spelling & grammar.
12 We have set up a worldborder of 3000 blocks. If you move further then 3k blocks you WILL be teleported back to the spawn. Set a waypoint on your first spawn to keep track on your distance.

~~Server Info~~

▪ The server is located in Paris, France.

▪ The server is online 24/7.

The server restarts every 2 hours, no announcement!

▪ This is an rented server, donations to pay the monthly cost are very​ appreciated.

▪ There should be no lagg coming from the server.

▪ The server uses an non-standard port, so don't forget to add that to the Server-Port.

▪ We try to have atleast one Admin online at any time.

~~Ranks~~

There are several ranks on our server.

This is the rank all players will start with.

Trusted
This rank will be achieved by being an active and trusted player.

Donator Players who donated the server to help us stay online will gain this rank. See below for details.

Admin/Owner Admin: Feenrus
Owner: Jenial

Contact Jenial is you'd like to support us.

~~Server IP~~

This is not the default port

~~WhiteList Application~~

Please take some time to answer those questions, we'd aim for a griefing free, mature community. Please don't apply if you're under the age of 15, and feel like you're not able to control yourself.

Applications must be of high quality. Don't be fooled by older applications; those will no longer be accepted!

Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
Why do you want to join us?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
What is your secret code?:

Ghoward

Jul 29, 2019
I will be reviewing applications as well as Jenial for quicker access to those we deem worthy of whitelist

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ryan784
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Why yes I have!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I enjoy playing with others rather than alone, and just overall learning from/helping people. Plus, I am very friendly! :D
Why do you want to join us? Whitelisted communities tend to have the best atmosphere, and I enjoy being able to sit back, relax, and just play FTB with some friends.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ryan784
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Why yes I have!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I enjoy playing with others rather than alone, and just overall learning from/helping people. Plus, I am very friendly! :D
Why do you want to join us? Whitelisted communities tend to have the best atmosphere, and I enjoy being able to sit back, relax, and just play FTB with some friends.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!

Accepted, welcome as our first member!

Gadvin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Luthern
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: friendly guy just looking for people to hang out with as he plays ftb
Why do you want to join us? Been playing ssp for over 2 years just want to play online with ftb seems like it would be fun
P.S What is the Codeword?: cookies

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds neat! : )

In-game Name: GoRoy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of course!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have pretty good experience with the FTB Mods and really, really enjoy making communal build like a post office, a shared ressources room, and for me, that is what makes the flair of a good server.
Why do you want to join us? Well, like I said, I really enjoy playing on servers. I think the fact that Mystcraft is missing really adds to the multiplayer aspect, since there are no *private* ages. The only sad thing about this is the fact that linking books are epic, but oh well.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies! ( :

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Luthern
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: friendly guy just looking for people to hang out with as he plays ftb
Why do you want to join us? Been playing ssp for over 2 years just want to play online with ftb seems like it would be fun

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you ingame soon.

Is the server 1.4.2? I'm new to the whole FTB thing. Is it not updated to 1.4.5?
FTB is on 1.4.2. Download the client on the website.

In-game Name: GoRoy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Of course!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have pretty good experience with the FTB Mods and really, really enjoy making communal build like a post office, a shared ressources room, and for me, that is what makes the flair of a good server.
Why do you want to join us? Well, like I said, I really enjoy playing on servers. I think the fact that Mystcraft is missing really adds to the multiplayer aspect, since there are no *private* ages. The only sad thing about this is the fact that linking books are epic, but oh well.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies! ( :

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

DuderGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DuderGuy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I want to share my thoughts and ideas with others so that we can build on those thoughts and ideas together.
Why do you want to join us? Mostly because of what I said earlier, but also because I like to meet new people.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies. =3

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DuderGuy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I want to share my thoughts and ideas with others so that we can build on those thoughts and ideas together.
Why do you want to join us? Mostly because of what I said earlier, but also because I like to meet new people.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies. =3

Accepted, as you're able to write some good English sentences I won't care about your age. Welcome!

Srgntcuddles

Jul 29, 2019
Got everything squared away. Ready to play. :3

In-game Name: Srgntcuddles
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: As I've stated, new to FTB. I've played vanilla for a few years now. As a gamer, I love to play games. However vanilla has become a bit stale. I love it though. But I want a fresh experience. I've heard people say this FTB thing is like a whole new game. Naturally, that's highly enticing. It's a whole new MC, with everything I love. What's not to like? I was sold. And I've never been one to play SMP, but being in single player for so long...It's gotten lonely. So I'm venturing into the online world. I hope through whitelisting me, I can have a fun, new experience and enjoy myself.
Why do you want to join us? This is probably answered in the above field. Uh...I want a new experience.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Got everything squared away. Ready to play. :3

In-game Name: Srgntcuddles
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: As I've stated, new to FTB. I've played vanilla for a few years now. As a gamer, I love to play games. However vanilla has become a bit stale. I love it though. But I want a fresh experience. I've heard people say this FTB thing is like a whole new game. Naturally, that's highly enticing. It's a whole new MC, with everything I love. What's not to like? I was sold. And I've never been one to play SMP, but being in single player for so long...It's gotten lonely. So I'm venturing into the online world. I hope through whitelisting me, I can have a fun, new experience and enjoy myself.
Why do you want to join us? This is probably answered in the above field. Uh...I want a new experience.

Welcome, glad you found yourself able to download the client! :)

Xiony

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Xiony
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly guy who has been playing Minecraft offline for a long time now, and wants to play some FTB with some nice people.
Why do you want to join us? I hope to meet some people who I can chat and build with, while playing FTB which I've fallen in love with.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Xiony
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly guy who has been playing Minecraft offline for a long time now, and wants to play some FTB with some nice people.
Why do you want to join us? I hope to meet some people who I can chat and build with, while playing FTB which I've fallen in love with.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay! c:

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Not to be a dick, but 1gig ram really can't run 20 players, especially not in ftb. As soon as people get their machinery going this server will drop to 5 TPS.
I'll make an app tomorrow anyway.

Cameron Parker

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Parkerwowxdx
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes and loud and clear
Motivate us why we should white list you: I have been playing the mods since 1.7.3. I have a creative eye. I have never be banned from the server that I've been on. I am freindly to all. and I know when to walk away in something goes on.
Why do you want to join us? I have mainly played SSP on FTB and it get lonely. I am looking for a server that is small and everyone gets along with each other
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

balink

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: balink
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, they are short, sweet, and make sense.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know most of the mods, so I am helpful most of the time, and I have a few friends who might also join.
Why do you want to join us? I want an FTB server to play with friends, and trade/help out other people.
P.S What is the Codeword?: The code word is Cookies!​

phrozen

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xpss2001
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yep
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm friendly and helpful, and understand pretty much all the mods.
Why do you want to join us? Need a small server to test out new features in tech mods, and don't feel like playing offline.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: balink
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, they are short, sweet, and make sense.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know most of the mods, so I am helpful most of the time, and I have a few friends who might also join.
Why do you want to join us? I want an FTB server to play with friends, and trade/help out other people.
P.S What is the Codeword?: The code word is Cookies!

Welcome! Thanks for joining us.

In-game Name: Parkerwowxdx
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes and loud and clear
Motivate us why we should white list you: I have been playing the mods since 1.7.3. I have a creative eye. I have never be banned from the server that I've been on. I am freindly to all. and I know when to walk away in something goes on.
Why do you want to join us? I have mainly played SSP on FTB and it get lonely. I am looking for a server that is small and everyone gets along with each other
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay c:

Not to be a dick, but 1gig ram really can't run 20 players, especially not in ftb. As soon as people get their machinery going this server will drop to 5 TPS.
Would it appear it's not enough after all, I'll decrease the player cap. If that doesn't do the trick either, I'll upgrade the server instead.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Smackzter
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeup
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: All i can offer you is love.
Why do you want to join us?: Well, i was looking for a server that didn't have too many features restricted and has a constant tickrate of 20.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies​