Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue as last time with Duplicated ID's suddenly, atleast I knew how to fix it now.
Back up.

#EDIT: For your information, Feenrus doesn't have access either.

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Jacob09fun
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i get along with people a lot
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because i love FTB
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played about a year of FTB
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?:10096
I know I'm not an admin, but I can say for sure that the application you have written here is of extremely low quality/short and the secret code is wrong.

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
Motivate us why we should white-list you: Because i get along with people a lot i am very nice I make friends a lot.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because i love FTB I want to make new friends.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played about a year of FTB I am really good
Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
P.S.What is your secret code?:Jf
I Just Really want to join so please whitelist me
[DOUBLEPOST=1360894336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Motivate us why we should white-list you: Because i get along with people a lot i am very nice I make friends a lot.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because i love FTB I want to make new friends.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played about a year of FTB I am really good
Is this one better

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1360894336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this one better

I'm not an admin either but this will not quite make it... Also, the code is wrong...

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

In-game Name: phili92
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, i am a very friendly german guy(without any characteristics of a dictator, so dont worry hehe) who likes to meet new people and i love taking new challenges. Furthermore i am very helpful and i got semester break so i have the time to catch up on the ongoing process.Why do you want to join us?: I love playing FTB, achieved some experience in my sp map but its getting boring without any players (the villagers wont talk to me...greedy emerald guys!). Therefore im very interested in joining your server to meet new people & have some nice adventures there.
Do you have any previous bans?:No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes of course, >100 hours in my sp map & watched many LP's about FTB
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server Restart
What is your secret code?:168

Have a nice day ;)

phil

Voidx

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Voidx78
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've been told to be a very helpful player on most servers I've been on. I have played on about 7-8 servers and they haven't worked out so well with public nuisances, I have several projects I've thought about and i really want to put them to use.
Why do you want to join us?: As stated before I've played on more than a few servers, they never worked out as some of them would annoyingly drop unexpectedly, rollback frequently, or my projects would be griefed leaving me in a state or shock or sadness :(. This is a whitelist server which i would like to try out a server in which i can build without having to hide my chests or build underground.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, if i have, i apologize for lying but i don't believe i have.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes i am knowledgeable with Computer Craft, and Forestry, I've also gotten used to using more of Thermal Expansion.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours, with no announcement.
What is your secret code?: VO - 2215 This is my first application to a whitelist server so if i missed something please forgive me. ;)

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I make people with no friends have friends I am very nice.
Why do you want to join us: I want to play ftb and make friends and learn more about the mods.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!
Why would you get kicked every 2 hours: Server Restart

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I make people with no friends have friends I am very nice.
Why do you want to join us: I want to play ftb and make friends and learn more about the mods.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies!

It's really short and your grammar is horrible... You still have not read the first page... Your codeword is still wrong...

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like playing ftb with friends learning more about the mods and having fun also I like meeting new people that are nice.
Why do you want to join us: I want to play ftb and make friends and learn about the more bees mod and machines and also make more friends.
P.S What is the Codeword?: 71

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Hentear
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can bring in a lot of motivation and happiness into the server. I'll bring forth all my effort to help those that I can, may it be from in-game problems to fights in the chat.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a small community server that I can help and participate on. I hope that I can join you and your ever growing community.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have a previous ban on and old and long forgotten server.
If answered yes, how come?: I was banned because the 2 abusive admins claimed I swore and said stuff about the server though I didn't and they lacked any proof.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have about 3 months of experience with these mods and I mostly immersed myself into the Thermal Expansion add-on and Thaumcraft.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?: 13

Mine007

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Mine007
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes i have and they are fair
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i love FTB, and the fact that it would be a small tight knit community keeps it fun and doesn't weigh the server.
Why do you want to join us?: I have been on ( modded ) Minecraft for over 2 years, its therapeutic and I can get away from Grievers/Spammers (I HATE THEM)
Do you have any previous bans?:no bans as of yet!
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes i do, over a year and a half.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:because it says in the rules that the server re starts every 2 hrs.
What is your secret code?:139