Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

grimnax

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: grimnax
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes i did and i do.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im not too big on motivating ppl but i have a pretty good knowledge of the mods used in this pack and im a helpful guy overall.
Why do you want to join us?:Well i have been playing ftb since it came out and dont intend to stop for a while. Currently im looking for a friendly&mature community to play with a friend of mine and you guys seems like u have a solid setup here.
Do you have any previous bans?: No never been banned.
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Started playing with mods in april 2011 so yeah im pretty experienced.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts which i love btw.
What is your secret code?: 7 - 18

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
.....[DOUBLEPOST=1361269835][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are not the admin or whoever so gtfo please . No offense to you .

It's way off the standards.
Please watch your language. He Just informed you you wouldn't be accepted even though I didnt response yet.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the server to 8.1.1.

#EDIT: Don't Forget to check your client's Gregtech recipes!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
No good the server managed to delete ALL files on the server by itself. Ive requested aan backup, which will probally taken a while.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. And welcome to the end of an era.

I've just got a reply of the server host, who doesn't know why the files have vanished either.
I've requested a backup, as usual. Once again, they reply'd me, but this time this was no good.

This is what they sent to me;

I am afraid that there is no backup. We don't have a recent one as the backup system failed the last week. It's just come to my notice.

As you can read, there's no backup avaible.
I don't have a local backup, as I've deleted mine yesterday due a full hard drive. (a backup is ~2.5gb)

You're probally thinking ''Oh no, not another world reset''.
I'm sorry, but that won't happen either.
I'm afraid I'll shut down the server untill the MindCrack pack gets more stable, and perhaps more populair, with better Bukkit support.
I'm not even sure this will happen in the future though.

I've decided to stop hosting the server, for several reasons;
1. This server costed me quite a bit of money
2. I don't feel like starting a new world for the 5th time.
3. The server popalutation was decreasing. Really bad.
4. The server (FTB) maintaince takes up too much of my free time
5. I won't be at home next week to reconfig everything we've lost.

I'm really sorry for this decision, as it hurts me as much as it does you.
I've had a great time with all the new players I've met, and the trustworthy community we've built.

If you'd like to stay in touch with eachother I'd suggest to add your friends on Steam or any other kind of programm. If you would like to contact me, you could do so either on steam under the name of ''Taoha'' or ''Jenial'', or on the vanilla server. (Which I'm not activly playing on).

Thankyou everyone for the time you've spent with us, and I wish you best of luck finding a new server.

Yours,
Jenial/Lisa

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into this.
Sorry it has to be this way, but I understand.

blomsterblom

Jul 29, 2019
I fully understand your decision Jenial, it's been a tough work to keep it going and I thank you very much for the effort you've put into this server.
I'm sad it had to turn out this way, and I hope there will be a FTB server for us in the future. :)

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
I must say this is one of the best servers I have ever played on. I really had a great time on the server with all these awesome people and I hope the server will be back one day. Thank you Jenial for maintaining this server the time it lasted.

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah Jen, Thank you for your time and dedication. I shall really miss playing with you guys. Had a great time here ! If you should ever want to start it up again be sure to PM me ! ;)

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
Well it was great playing with you guys, if any of you start up a server or enough of us join another be sure to let me know. Also thanks Jenial for taking time out of your many weeks to fix the server and for bringing us together in our great community