GWG - New Youtuber - Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
This actually works out pretty well for us.

Again my channel has done and will do more than Minecraft, we are attempting to get some controllers down for Mario 64 Chaos Edition. Those will be fun, and us being salty will be completely justified!

Jul 29, 2019
The loft in your barn needs hay bales.

Good thing about the barley and the rye is that they are both used for flour instead of wheat for flour. I got a cafe build loaded up and rendered for a few days from now, and using THAT for a food-processing centre instead of just a few chests with food items. Plus it added a nice building further into the village and extends where we can build!

Jul 29, 2019
This episode doesn't deal with the Syrian Refugee Crisis going on right now, it delves into hotel costs and the sustainability of blind good intentions. It just uses the Crisis as an example.

We do a lot in class.

lewilson82

Jul 29, 2019
Happy birthday, Damien. As fun as that recording would be to watch go and celebrate. We will still be here.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty so we've been playing Super Mario 64: Chaos Edition and we would love for you to check it out.

Minecraft videos will be uploaded again, but sometimes you just gotta play other games.