GWG - New Youtuber - Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
With the extremely expensive mods that we all are working with now, I always have KeepInventory on.

Minecraft has too many tiny glitches and bugs that can just screw you over too many times. I once lost a IC2 mining laser as well as Nano Armor back in the day because my MC lagged for no reason and BOOM, two creepers blow up. First one kills me, second one deletes all the items that I dropped from death.

I've been using KeepInventory ever since.

Reactions: Senseidragon

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Yep, I've started to see the value in keepInventory. I remember one time during a bloodmoon with my daughter, I got caught outside in a sniper battle with some skeletons that got me to low health, then a creeper got me. No big deal, I figured I'd just run back and get my stuff. My daughter was out trying to avenge my death and was trying to deal with another creeper and ran (unintentionally) it near my items. It blew up, and most of those items were history.

It was not a fun experience.

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I have come down with a cold, and with that a sore throat. I am unable to make videos for today. Though I will be making more soon!

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Recover quickly... I heard there was an organized Enderman attack on Direwolf20's base. No-one is safe...

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean it is a certain DJ that scratches vinyl, then yes. It is.

(Still no episodes, cough has completely destroyed my throat for today, might be better tomorrow.)

Jul 29, 2019
My Minecraft Avatar is also Vinyl in a suit, on the occasions that you see me.

Also voice is still gone, most likely better tomorrow!

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't link the previous video to my thread! :(

Taking on two bosses within the Twilight Forest!

I am still kinda sick but I did a video anyways!

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking to post some videos for my pack SkyMyst [pack code: SkyMyst]. You seem to know what you're doing! My forum thread is here.

There is a new trend in modpacks and that is of extreme terrain generation and my pack is one of the early examples of it. The terrain generation makes for great video, check out the screenshots in my forum thread, and the problems it creates leads to very interesting pack design and gameplay.

Leave a comment in my forum thread if making a pack spotlight or doing an LP sounds interesting. :)

Jul 29, 2019
Pulverizing time! I do have an idea for maybe an underground "vault" like in Fallout for machines.

With less death of course.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Is that releasing videos on Monday & Friday only, or releasing videos Mon-Fri (not weekends)?

I presume you mean two days a week. :)

Jul 29, 2019
NOPE OTHER WAY AROUND

Monday through Friday!

We originally had the goal of every single day when we launched the channel, but man does life want to throw a wrench into plans. This way I can record between school and work, then render at night and on weekends. Rendering takes up about 2 hours for each video! Plus it lags my computer to almost being impossible to use. So this also removes temptation to play Skyrim instead of studying on weekends :p

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Yowch. Anyone have an office pool running on how long before you drop from exhaustion?

That's a pretty ambitious schedule.