Grid on ressurection

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Just as a side note I have had a look through all the settings of journey map and can't seem to find anything ??

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Might try F9. I remember in 1.6 you could use that to show vertical lines at chunk corners, and then press it again to see a vertical grid at chunk borders. Maybe they added a horizontal grid for 1.7.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Just checked for him and no pressing f9 twice only brings this up

CWtWGKy.jpg

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Gilliam in your screenshot it only shows the chunk you're in, if you move to the next chunk does it then switch to highlighting just that chunk?

Or does it randomly appear?

Edit - more questions

You playing SSP or SMP?
Added any mods?
Any mods disabled?

I see you just started and it's night which might suggest you're playing on a server, if so do any other players on the server see it, maybe it's set serverside?

Last edited:

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a dream that I solved this problem. Turned out to be Tinkers' Construct would show you a grid when you were trying to throw grenades.

It isn't at all the cause. Dang silly dreams. Tells me I either play to much or read the forums to much.

Will go look now for the actual cause though.

Edit:
Cannot find any related control or options.
Did you change the mod setup, configs, or mod options in any way?

Could it be texture pack related? Is it still there if you turn off the resource pack?

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
It's not RP related, there's another thread in mod discussion with the same issue and he's using default.