Gregtech & the omniwrench

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Should greg allow the omniwrench to be used on his machines?

• Total voters

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
you forget context. that helps sarcasm show too. and i thought i made it clear enough i dont give a shit about feelings
well then let me make it clear enough for you that I, nor anyone else here, gives a shit about you enough to bother detecting your weak attempt at sarcasm.

Reactions: wow

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
thats great, but I never had any beef with you or the others, just DoctorOr, so why give enough shits to reply.
that's not uncommon. I held a certain view of him when I first joined here(or when he first joined, idk) that I have since come to reconsider. He's one of "those people" much the same as some would say I am. A love 'em or hate 'em kind of character.

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
well then let me make it clear enough for you that I, nor anyone else here, gives a shit about you enough to bother detecting your weak attempt at sarcasm.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but I would appreciate it if in the future you refrain from talking on behalf of everyone here.

wow

Jul 29, 2019
that's not uncommon. I held a certain view of him when I first joined here(or when he first joined, idk) that I have since come to reconsider. He's one of "those people" much the same as some would say I am. A love 'em or hate 'em kind of character.
Quite. Is there a block user thingamajig on this forum possibly?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but I would appreciate it if in the future you refrain from talking on behalf of everyone here.
fair point.

Quite. Is there a block user thingamajig on this forum possibly?
there is. In Doc's case I suggest you refrain from blocking. While some of the things he posts might rile you up a bit, he quite often posts extremely intelligent material that it would be in your best interest to pay attention to.

wow

Jul 29, 2019
So stop calling people sarcastic pricks when you're a sarcastic hypocrite

and I'm sorry I have things to do instead of responding to your posts lol
I was calling myself slow :p[DOUBLEPOST=1371082014][/DOUBLEPOST]
fair point.

there is. In Doc's case I suggest you refrain from blocking. While some of the things he posts might rile you up a bit, he quite often posts extremely intelligent material that it would be in your best interest to pay attention to.
If I don't I might just rage again though..

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why we need to have wrenches that break. My screwdriver does not melt away in my hand when I need to take something apart.

Well, if we're going there, then neither do picaxes or shovels, unless you are really careless with your tools. In fact, I have broken screwdrivers on rusty junk.

To be square, I'm pro-ommniwrench, but I just don't think that argument is valid in the case of minecraft.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if we're going there, then neither do picaxes or shovels, unless you are really careless with your tools. In fact, I have broken screwdrivers on rusty junk.

To be square, I'm pro-ommniwrench, but I just don't think that argument is valid in the case of minecraft.
actually, shovels and picks with wooden handles break rather frequently. Newer plastic handled ones not nearly as much.

Roady

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why we need to have wrenches that break. My screwdriver does not melt away in my hand when I need to take something apart.
Well... tools do break after some time.
I mean, look at what happened to my trusty cutters:
img211639837.jpeg

Broken by some mere length of steel wire.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
actually, shovels and picks with wooden handles break rather frequently. Newer plastic handled ones not nearly as much.

True, true. I do suppose the durability system has some merit. Even steel handles can break. But minecraft's durability system is based on the head, not the handle, as sticks are clearly indestructible :p

Meh.