GregTech Has Gone Too far

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Well then suffer.

Nobody is forcing you to want those features.

Nobody is forcing you to want those features.

This argument works fine for something which is a matter of free will, such as using something. It almost certainly doesn't apply for those which aren't, such as wanting something. So, yes, I am being forced, by myself, to want those features.

(I also didn't say anything about 1.6 Gregtech features.)

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I just admitted that wanting something isn't voluntary. I also got the impression that your OP suggested that there's nothing worthwhile at all in 1.6 and that 1.4.6 and 1.5.2 are superior in every way, which almost certainly isn't true.

Hoho

Jul 29, 2019
As quite a few of the posts made here after I went to sleep last night were about my person (ad hominem at it's finest :) ) I think some response might be appropriate.

About the crash fix being removed:
It is almost like someone has an agenda which involves interpreting the situation in a wildly different way.
Guess who was proven right in IC forums. Before you bring up "but it still crashes in item ID conflicts" let me kindly remind you that code has existed for ages.
Having fun bothering @minecraftcpw by the way?
I'm not quite sure what you are talking about here. Care to clarify what can be considered as bothering him and explain how it has anything to do with the topic when it wasn't derailed yet?
I just checked Hoho's twitter. He's a condescending troll pretty much 100% of the time there so I think we're wasting our time on him. No point in a debate if the other person actively refuses to hear what you have to say
Having just 140 chars to make your point doesn't really make it all that easy to have a proper discussion and it's trivial to come off as offensive even if one doesn't mean it. If you want to we can discuss anything I've written either in private or in a random thread somewhere. Though in the latter case you should send a PM or something as I don't generally read the forums here so I wouldn't notice the thread on my own.

I also don't think making people question their faith or pointing out the sheer lunacies they believe would be trolling. If you do I feel sad for you.

I must admit defining other person as a looser in a debate since he hasn't responded in a while was quite funny. I guess some people don't quite realize yet that world is round and people have nights at different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.