Gregtech Appreciation Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
It's not implemented because Tesseracts are already far and away the most expensive way to do teleportation. Phased Transport Pipes and Ender Chests / Tanks are both ludicrously cheaper.

So yeah, we're good here.

Well thats me told then :), your the dev I /bow to your wisdom, & tnx for taking the time to reply.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
no-rage-face-1.jpg

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
oh, that`s my impression when i have to deal with gt`s logic

Greg's new redstone logic stuff is a rare case of a total mess from him, by the way. Usually his messes are on the design side. In this case it's also on the implementation. They are unreliable and not to be trusted. Hopefully he'll fix them up.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Greg's new redstone logic stuff is a rare case of a total mess from him, by the way. Usually his messes are on the design side. In this case it's also on the implementation. They are unreliable and not to be trusted. Hopefully he'll fix them up.
i was referring to his design logic. havent touched his redstone logic yet