Whitelist Server GrayCraft Relaunched Whitelist/PvE/Mindcrack/Mature/Survival/Mystcraft Installed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

girinoman

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: girinoman
How long you've played: about 10 months
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: never
How old are you:17
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: yes, as long as it is organized, I am in
Do you want to participate in the community build: Yes

Zari

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Blackeagle95
How long you've played: I've played FTB since day one, and Minecraft as a whole since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never been banned from any server.
How old are you: 20
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I'm more than willing to join and listen. However I live in a small house so my wife is always next to me on her headset for XBox and if I use one I'll register on hers, and her on mine.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I have never participated in a community build, however I'd be more than willing to join in on the fun.

paulcall

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: paulcall
How long you've played: This is a hard question to answer since I can't really remember, but I think I first brought the game around late Inf-Dev/early Alpha. Sandbox games always interested me because I could create unique and crazy contraptions. I played with Tekkit for about a year or so, I am pretty familiar with all the mods but I still need to get used to the new changes. Unfortunately, I still can't find the right server for me because they keep dying out. Hopefully this community can last for a good amount of time.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Once, I was decorating my house with some spider web while someone thought it would a good idea to spam it all over the place. I left this case alone since I thought it wouldn't affect me and would waste my time. I was a bit wrong.
How old are you: 16
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes, I do have a headset (never get anything from yapster). I generally prefer to use Mumble instead of Skype because Mumble is lite, open source, and the servers for it are pretty cheap. (hopefully you don't take this as an advertisement)
Do you want to participate in the community build: Of course, the point of multiplayer games is to interact with people right? That is why single player games feel bland and boring in my opinion. I would like to help people to my best abilities. However, my style of building is more dark, and has a steam-punk feel to it.
Additional Information: I lived in the state of New York, in a small town. I am generally active in regular sports and e-sports (specifically Team Fortress 2), but I do have a lot of free time.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:djtlite138
How long you've played: since july
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: no
How old are you: 25
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: yes but only raidcall or mumble
Do you want to participate in the community build: not really, wanna play mindcrack but dont like playing ssp.

Caru

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Caru
How long you've played: I have been playing since the Minecraft Beta days, so around 2 years now :)
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never been banned.
How old are you: 24
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes, have been using that for years :)
Do you want to participate in the community build: Always like helping, so yes, definitely something I would be interrested in :)

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:ebix
How long you've played: since alpha somewhere when they game was still about 10$
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: yes i was on one server for giving away free items dunno why didn't say it was illegal in rules.
How old are you: 25
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: i have but im not much of a speaker really more of a writer :)
Do you want to participate in the community build: i will do my best to contribute whatever is needed either building or materials. i also have alot of spare time to play. usually 8hrs + each day

D

Deleted member 9204

Your minecraft name: magicsh0tz
How long you've played: About a year now
Has you ever been banned before and if so why we're you: nope
How old are you: 15
Do you have access to and willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: yes, I have always been doing that
Do you want to participate in the community build: yes, I like to work together with people.

Killerx0107

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Killerx0107
How long you've played: Almost 2 years now. Started with mods 8 months ago.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Nope. Never been banned before
How old are you: I'm 14 years old (15 in a month)
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I do have a pretty good headset but I'm from Belgium and not that good at english... Maybe later on, but for now not.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would love to participate in the community build. I do such things with friends almost daily.

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: maccos1
How long you've played: I've been playing whit mods for about an year but Vanilla MC Since early alphas i'd say maybe like 2-3 years
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Yes, i have. for swearing because of dyeing
How old are you: I'm 16 I am pretty mature doh
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes, i am but I gotta say that i'm kinda shy to talk english As i'm Danish..
Do you want to participate in the community build: I could help out if needed but i like doing my own thing too :)

robert4392

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Robert4392

How long you've played: I have been playing on and off since late alpha/early beta. Edit: I haven't been playing with mods to much yet, the only experience i have with mods was the better than wolves mod quite some time ago and a week or so with this feed the beast package.

Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Not that i know of, i haven't really gotten to much into SMP i played on a few servers to look around what others created and i played on a couple makeshift servers me and my friends would keep running.

How old are you: 20 years old

Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I do have a microphone and i wouldn't mind using VOIP but my speech in english still is somewhat limited.

Do you want to participate in the community build: Sounds like fun, I mean what would a multiplayer server be without a multiplayer aspect.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:shadowquinn1974
How long you've played:3 months
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:no
How old are you:38
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:yes
Do you want to participate in the community build:yes

lokalike

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Lokalike
How long you've played: FTB, since release, Minecraft, since late beta some time.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: No, never been and never intend to be
How old are you: 21
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I could if necessary, it works great to communicate over text too..
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would love to, it is always fun to build something everyone can use and have use of. Just give me a task and I will preform!
Thank you for your consideration!
Lokalike

Zoner

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Aragon500
How long you've played: Been playing it since the release of the game, not the beginning but almost :p.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never, i respect the rules, and really hate people that are always causing trouble
How old are you: 22 years old
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Sure if its really needed
Do you want to participate in the community build: Of course, Ive done some projects of my own in a friends server and ended up pretty nice, so glad to help with ideas and construction. but of course ill be doing my own if accepted.
My brother its on the server already (Abreupt) and ive seen what you guys are doing so got all pumped up. the only thing im not used to are the mods on the server ive always played in vanilla servers. But im eager to learn.

grinkor

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Grinkor
How long you've played: Since minecraft start
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: No
How old are you: 40
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes
Do you want to participate in the community build: Would love to.

chuck_testa

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:adin22
How long you've played:since alpha 1.2.0 (halloween update :D) feed the beast since mid november.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:nope , not that i know off.
How old are you:18
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes i have a headset and i and im willing to use it.
Do you want to participate in the community build:If thats possible. yes

about me:

I also have alot of time. especially now because of christmass vacation. (2 weeks no school)
I have decent knowledge of these mods because i played alot of tekkit and did alot of testing for diffrent contraptions with these mods.(And ofc watching direwolf20 helps alot :))

Gorbanth

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Gorbanth
How long you've played: Since Alpha
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: No
How old are you: 23
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes I have a headset. Sure Im willing to use it.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I could help if needed.