Whitelist Server GrayCraft Relaunched Whitelist/PvE/Mindcrack/Mature/Survival/Mystcraft Installed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
GrayCraft has been relaunched using the new Mindcrack Mod Pack in the hopes of providing a stable, secure, and fun environment for it's players.
198.8.83.75​
Rules:​
1. No griefing at all in any form or fashion.​
2. Don't start, instigate, or cause a fight or disturbance among our playerbase.​
3. If you have a problem with our server or someone on our server come to me or my wife first.​
4. Don't lie in your application.​
5. No quarries, chunk loaders, portal guns, do not create ages.​
6. Do not, under any circumstances create several portals next to each other.​
7. Don't ruin someone else's playing experience, everyone here is mature and likely comes online to relax and get away from the stress of everyday life.​
8. Don't piss myself, my wife, or any of our moderators off.​
Things you need to know about the server:​
* IMPORTANT* 1/26/2013 Mystcraft was added to the server you need to download and place it in the "mods" folder *IMPORTANT*
1. It's currently a 30 slot server. It will stay this way unless we receive donations to improve the size and performance of the server.​
2. If we ever decide to accept said donations please do not think that you are above the rules listed above, we have no problem giving you your money back and removing you from the whitelist.​
3. We will be using the current version of the FTB Mindcrack server files and have also installed Mystcraft. There are plans to also try out EE3 later on.​
4. PvP is disabled.​
The Application
Your Minecraft Name:​
How long you've played:​
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:​
How old are you:​
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:​
Additional Information
We will most likely ignore your application if you're not atleast 18 years old. If you want us to consider you and you do not fit the age requirement put some thought and effort into your application and never give us one-word answers. We would prefer that noone give us one-word answers as it's a disappointing sight to see that you don't care to give us 5-10 minutes out of your day to explain some basic details about yourself before we allow you onto the server that we pay for from our own pockets.​
On our last map we had a community build with something like this as the target.​
dzxism.jpg

The finished product
riglxx.jpg

We do not have any community build planned this time around because, quite frankly, no one helped to build the first one.

Accepted Applicants(Including old applications):
  1. peter_gunnn
  2. drparadise
  3. matthias893
  4. paulcall
  5. steal1996
  6. syk0m0nk3y
  7. monstamunch
  8. micmager
  9. odenite
  10. predator7363
  11. shikaga
  12. deejkdeejk
  13. wamasi
  14. nacimroc
  15. hunterluigi
  16. oxbowtwo
  17. martinthorning
  18. umyc
  19. dngrzone
  20. ninjapotato100
  21. soyjuicesux
  22. dpalmer77
  23. thexcraft
  24. nadezor
  25. willibilly19
  26. rellish
  27. mrknightmare
  28. dataguard
  29. thaile4ever
  30. artokh
  31. ladycrimsonz
  32. gamergray
  33. silver31377
  34. poppycocks
  35. lokalike
  36. setokaiba15
  37. foodoholic
  38. mollina
  39. nvw00
  40. unixndata
  41. abreupt
  42. aragon500
  43. loresong
  44. mayniiak
  45. _zap_
  46. scatterblast
  47. erakkis
  48. tigersfangs
  49. tugaman
  50. bigbass1997
  51. zooloo10
  52. brewster1972
  53. kholto
  54. arallak
  55. tukimoshi
  56. willybilly19
  57. conw4y
  58. yokohpanda
  59. weatherchanging
  60. sykain
  61. robert4392
  62. ciproflox
  63. marfeeo
  64. jmixmaster
  65. reggidevarg
  66. iponly
  67. kazeaya

LaidMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Laidmonkey
How long you've played:i played minecraft since January 2010 and FTB since the public release of the beta.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: no i have never been banned before.
How old are you: i am 18 years old.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yeah i have and am.
Do you want to participate in the community build: yeah i would like that. Not much server do stuff like this but i like to make some community builds. I like to work together to make a big city or so.

And hopfully i can do a lets's play on the server.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:Jycool
How long you've played:about 11 months
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: me having bans is equal to none
How old are you:I am 16.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:I have a headset to use I just don't understand what VOIP means but I am okay if I need to download something.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I have to see. I mean, if it's something that means that this build and those who are a part of it are all under the same roof, then yes. If I independently have to get items and work my own personal way up to items, then I would rather have that be sepertate. However, that doesn't mean I'm not open to trade.

LaidMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:Jycool
How long you've played:about 11 months
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: me having bans is equal to none
How old are you:I am 16.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:I have a headset to use I just don't understand what VOIP means but I am okay if I need to download something.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I have to see. I mean, if it's something that means that this build and those who are a part of it are all under the same roof, then yes. If I independently have to get items and work my own personal way up to items, then I would rather have that be sepertate. However, that doesn't mean I'm not open to trade.

VOIP = Voice over IP it are programs like Skype, Team Speak and Mumble. Where you can talk to each other with your voice. :)

Stefanon

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: stefanon
How long you've played: I have played minecraft since 2010 - 2011 but i haven't played FTB a lot and I would like to get involved and learn new things.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never
How old are you: 17
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes
Do you want to participate in the community build: Yes

I would also like to start recording and streaming and why not start on your server

HunterLuigi

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: HunterLuigi
How long you've played: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since about 2 years and a bit ago. I don't remember exactly but it was between September and October 2010. I started messing around with popular mods about 8 months ago. I took some long breaks here and there. My favourite mods are Redpower and IC². Redpower for the looks and the item logistics, and IC² for the item processing of course. I also know most of the other mods, apart from new ones like Thaumcraft 3 and bit and pieces from all kinds of mods.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have been banned ones, but that was never official. I was at a wrong place on a wrong timing. An admin had a discussing with the owner, flaming out banning everyone currently on the server causing damage to the servers reputation. I never bothered returning to a server with admins with aggression problems :p
How old are you: I am currently 17 years old. I turn 18 next year in August. I know 18 is considered as mature and 17 as premature, but I can ensure you I am mature for my age.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have access and the ability to speak English orally, although it's with a Dutch accent or how I hear it all the time, German accent. I live in Belgium and I tend to screw up some words now and then when talking to strangers because of the stress. Don't worry, it goes away when I get to know more people. I'm used to Mumble and TeamSpeak 3.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would be honoured to participate in a community build. I build in a steampunk style. First, I make a medieval building and break open some walls and ceilings to add pipes, making it have a rather unique look. I have a high-end computer, which is sadly been pushed down the list already, that can record what ever you want to record. It has I7 with overclock up to 2,8Ghz, and a Nvidia GTX 560M gb3. Yes it is a laptop if you know what the M stands for. I have 2 large ventilators at the back.
Additional information: I live in Belgium, Oost-Vlaanderen, to be more precise. I talk fluently 2 languages, Dutch and English that is. I have some skill in speaking French. I can make myself clear, but very basic. I study Industrial Science. I have about 8 hours of math a week with 12 hours of technical educations. That's why I like very complex technical stuff, because it's very realistic until a certain point. This year is my last year. After that, I'm planning to move to the Netherlands to study in Delft for Industrial Design Engineer at the university. I have 2 main hobbies. I make pencil drawings of object(s) trying to make them express a certain emotion/feeling. It's pretty hard to come up with good ideas. That's why I only draw once in 2 months or something. I also play the bass. I love music in everyway. I'm not a one-genre-or-get-lost guy. I play the bass for about a year, with shorts breaks in between. I'm able to play more complex rifts for a few times without making a mistake. I'm also getting interested in longboarding. I'm a kind of guy with weird humour. Most people like it, others go "wtf...". I can get along with most of the people. And as you might have noticed, I'm an open book. :p Feel free to ask me more about me, but I would like to keep personal information of the World Wide Web.

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: WatcherShadows
How long you've played: 2 years or so?
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: No.
How old are you: 33
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes. Sure.
Do you want to participate in the community build: Sure.

XxZalariaxX

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: XxZalariaxX
How long you've played: Minecraft since alpha and FTB since it came out. (And mods even way before that)
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have never been banned.
How old are you: 15 years old.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have Teamspeak and Skype and I could install mumble aswell.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I love working with people and especially building a city or something of that sort.
If you ever need anything done plugin wise I know my way around permissions and am willing to do that for your server. (I do get you might not trust me yet at start but i'll try and work on that as much as I possible can.)

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: DrParadise
How long you've played: Since 1.7
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I think once for a misunderstanding about some wood in a village.
How old are you: 18
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have access and I do have the willingness.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would love to be a part of a stable and mature community and I love working with people, trading, and want a very friendly place to be. I really would love to participate because of I love getting to do things in a group effort!

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the applications, I've listed the accepted ones on the op. We're trying to figure out what the build is going to be for the community, it's a tie between a city or a midieval castle and village.

kholto

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: kholto
How long you've played: 2 Years at least, I joined with months of alpha still to go. I have played FTB for only one or two weeks, but a lot of tekkit earlier.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Not to my knowledge
How old are you: 23
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have most of the common VOIP programs installed already. I am usually not very talkative on VOIP, but certainly willing to communicate no problem.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I am still considering this. I think It could be a lot of fun, but I am not completely sure how much time I will dedicate to playing these mods. I do already know that I enjoy them greatly though. It would be amazing to craft together with other minecrafters.
A bit about me: I am mostly done with a short electronics-engineer education and so work a lot with real electronics as well as microprocessor programming. Technical stuff of any kind is fascinating, and I love the kind of progression through the 'tiers' in mods like feed the beast. I am also a big fan of figuring out the designs to make the various factories come together.

MrKnightmare

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: MrKnightmare
How long you've played: I have played vanilla for 2 1/2 years and FeedTheBeast for around 5 weeks at this point. I recently have been playing a lot of the magic world mod pack as I am a big thaumcraft player, I also like mystcraft but believe it can be quite memory intensive in a multi-player environment so I tend not to use it. Apart from all that I have a fair amount of experience and knowledge with the individual mods located inside the mindcrack mod pack and would be delighted to assist newer players who do not have a basic understanding of the mods.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have never been banned before and don't plan on it.
How old are you: I am 17 years old but a firm believer that age does not mean maturity.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I realize this is probably going to effect my application but I do not have access to voice communication tools or software, I would hope that your interactions with me in game would suffice but I understand if this is going to be an issue that cannot be worked around.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would be interested in working with the community towards larger projects but this would most likely be after I have a basic home/research area of my own setup, after that I will have a lot of free time to assist with some bigger projects.
Some additional information: Just a little bit of extra information so you get a better idea of what kind of player I am and what I can bring to the server. I can be on around 4-9 hours a day and I live in the UK so I am in the GMT+0 timezone, I like to think of myself as quite a friendly person but I also am not one to be handed things for free, I believe the rewarding aspect of Minecraft is the uphill struggle of getting resources and the appreciation of having them so I will not be handing out free items at spawn but will be more than glad to impart advice to new players about the mods involved and how they can improve their state of playing by utilizing them. My main reason for wanting to join is to be there from the start and grow in a tight knit community on a well run server.
Thank you for reading my application, I hope you can look past the microphone issue as I would be delighted to play on the server but if you cannot I completely understand, now I must stop writing and go to sleep, have a nice day.
-MrKnightmare (Don't let the name fool you, i'm lovely once you get to know me)

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Ryan784
How long you've played: Honestly, I can not give you an accurate estimate. I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft since 1.6 I believe (maybe earlier, I honestly can't recall), but I know at the least it was before 1.7/the "Adventure Update". I played Vanilla until well after the adventure update, and got seriously into Redstone. That was the only thing that kept me playing Minecraft honestly - I was never a very good builder (architectural/designing wise) yet Redstone was something I could succeed in, it was logical, made sense. So for the longest time that is all I would do. Then I found out about Tekkit, not sure how to be completely honest, I think the site I got my Servers from (actually a small community) gave a link to the Client, and it was amazing. I played that for the longest time, enjoying the feeling of not knowing anything again and getting to learn new things everyday. Without going too in depth, got really into ComputerCraft/Redpower mostly, but after awhile of player it got a tad repetitive. The way I found out about FTB was through a guy on a Tekkit Server actually, and once I found it and played, I was hooked.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: If you want me to be COMPLETELY honest, yes - however - I have never been banned from an FTB Server. Now, before you jump the gun on my application, let me tell you briefly what happened. The first Server was a Bukkit Vanilla one, and right around the time I had gotten extremely into Redstone. The Server's Staff was pretty immature, would mess with your stuff, etc. I was about to leave when one of the Admins boasted about being the "best ever" at Redstone. Now, I know this seems immature of me, but I decided to challenge his knowledge. Long story short he was actually pretty awful, Admins griefed me, and banned me. The interesting part, though, is that shortly after (about 2 hours) after I was banned, the Server was massed griefed. I was blamed, yet I was innocent, and eventually had my name cleared a Forum Moderator who got involved. The second ban was from a Tekkit Server, yet again with immature staff. They claimed Computercraft could be used to "hack into the server files" and "shutdown and delete the server". Obviously this was false, and I proved them wrong - in the most respective manner. They ultimately banned me.
How old are you: I am 16 years old, and while calling oneself mature doesn't do much justice, I consider myself pretty mature and reserved :)
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes, I don't mind, though at the moment my current mic refuses to work with my Computer, and I have to talk through my Cell Phone using one of the various apps. I believe this should be fixed relatively soon, if not by tomorrow.
Do you want to participate in the community build: Of course! The most fond memories I have of any Minecraft Survival has been surviving with a bunch of people :) I love to make public machines/setups that can be used by all, and overall have a lot to contribute (knowledge wise). However, depending on how we are all Surviving (whether or 'close by' or literally neighbors) will have an impact on how much I can offer my Services to the community. (such as giving spare power to others). I feel as though I should put more here, but I am not really sure what else to add. I guess overall I am trying to say is, I love to help and work together with others, and plan to offer many services to the public and or community.

wamasi

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: wamasi
How long you've played: Since the last stage of Minecraft alpha when they added underground water/lava pools and I've been playing on the FTB pack since November.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never been banned from any type of online gaming.
How old are you: 23 years old
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Of course, I have mumble, ventrillo, teamspeak, and skype as well.
Do you want to participate in the community build: As long as it's not a 1:1 scale of LOTR or Game of Thrones castle then of course I'd like to help.

How I feel compared to other applications:
its-something-rage-meme.jpg

Reactions: Ryan784

Zac

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Zooloo10
How long you've played: I've been playing Minecraft since about 1.3 beta and have been plying Feed the beast since the 1.2.5 maps came out. And have been messing with the 1.4.6 FTB mod packs since they came out yesterday.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Never been banned from any servers and I've been on a few.
How old are you: 18
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes I've got a decent microphone and TS3 and i can get what ever other programs people are using. Also like to post things on youtube ... Here
Do you want to participate in the community build: That's the main reason why i want to join a server is to build with other people and learn from them and be able to interact with them. Playing single player is fun, but being able to see what other people are building is so much more enriching.

abreu

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: abreupt (please, not abrupt, call me Abe instead :))

How long you've played: I've played minecraft for the last 2 years and I've been messing with tech mods for a while now, maybe a bit more than 6 months, on and off, also trying some different/non-technical mods.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I've never been banned, I've actually played SSP most and only joined 1 or 2 servers, mostly because of laying Tekkit.
How old are you: I'm 29
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I would enjoy chatting while building, I can speak English, but sometimes won't be perfect.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would be interested. Obviously would like to know more details about it, but I like to help other people with their projects, even more when my creativity isn't flowing and don't really know what to do.
Additional information: I'm from Portugal and my timezone is WET (GMT-0). I would like to find a server with low moderation where players respect each other stuff, a mature player base. I would enjoy if constant contact with other players was needed, sometimes I get lonely in my cave..

Sykain

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name? Sykain
How long you've played? I've been playing minecraft alpha, since before there were mobs. I've run a small tekkit, and vanilla server and been an admin on 2 other servers. I didn't like the way tekkit did things, and have been very excited about ftb. I've waited to devote myself to a server until RP2 came out and mindcrack seems to be the perfect mix.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you? Not really, I usually do the banning. I don't feel it should be hard to follow simple rules and be decent to other people even if we are online/anons. Once I got a temp kick for spamming (typing too fast), if that counts?
How old are you: 31, both my wife and I play.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Not a problem, I have nothing installed atm. Just tell me the info and I will be there. Though I am often not able to be heard.

Do you want to participate in the community build: I love community builds, wether its getting mats, directing, or working on a piece or the whole. Id probably stay reclusive in between events, since I really want to mess with the MFFS stuff, I havent gotten a chance yet. I like natural looks, incorporating the world gen and biomes into the structures I make. Turrets from mountains, or sandstone structures jutting at angles from sand dunes. I tend to spend a lot of time setting up my house before I go up the tech trees.

Additional information: I am a pharmacy student, living in Georgia atm. I have a 3 computers and 3 accounts if recording is needed. I prefer SMP for some reason, even if building alone, the chat and community can't be replaced. I've learned more just from looking at other's builds than I feel I could have alone. I've played through thaumcraft 3 several times, love it especially ward stones. I really want to focus on reactors, and a large steam setup, I have an idea for a small floating island with a MFFS I have yet to make. Im in EST but I play at odd times, home for lunch or up all night. But Id say I put in 4+ hours a day depending on what's going on.
Sykain -

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: gusgillis1
How long you've played: Since minecraft BETA 1.3, the very beginning of it
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Yes, because I was setting random trees on fire and I accidently set a random treehouse on fire when I had no idea it was there, and yes, I have learned from my mistakes :)
How old are you: 19
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes and no, I do not have a mike, and if I did, I like to listen more then talk, but I will hop on TS3 or something to listen to discussions
Do you want to participate in the community build: Depends on what it looks like, what are limitations are etc

NinjaPotato100

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Micmager!
Your Minecraft Name: NinjaPotato100
How long you've played: I've played since alpha! Got the game when it was still 15 bucks xD. I've used mods since they've been around and have a stupid amount of knowledge about buildcraft and redstone circuitry.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Nope; though I'm a nazi about griefers.
How old are you: 16 (yeah I know I'm young, but I'm sick of playing with 10 year olds)
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yep rockin some astros, I'd be down.
Do you want to participate in the community build: Yeah, teamwork!!! Gotta love finishing huge projects! This is actually a big part of why I play on servers, a lot of the projects I would do (including replicating my neighborhood) would take way too long on my own.
Additional information:
I live in US, I'm a Junior in high school, and I run, on average, 9 miles a day for cross country practice. To answer your next question, yes I'm crazy :). I like to unwind with a few hours of minecraft each night; I play a LOT. I'm looking to be on a white-list server because I've been griefed several times, and I really would like to have an actual sense of community when I play, instead of the "tooth and nail", everyone for themselves type of experience. Don't really know how to prove I'm mature-- obviously that's something you would have to judge for yourself, but I hope you can look past the fact that I'm 16. I haven't had much luck with other white-lists. People usually just dismiss me as a kid, and while that might be partly true, but I don't want to lie about my age; I'm not looking to be deceitful, I actually want to be a part of this. I just want to play with some interesting and fun people for a change. I really hope to be playing with you guys!

Kazeaya

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Kazeaya (femified from kaze meaning wind =D)
How long you've played: Zombies still dropped feathers, i remember cuz i was like "why do they drop feathers" and no one would tell me. I wanna say like 2 years but i could be mistaken, this game is so much fun
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Nope, never been banned. I only burn my own stuff on my own private worlds and i don't like stealing even if it's allowed. (i know it's not on this server, just given a lil insight)
How old are you: As of November I am 21.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have skype and a mic and am willing to be in voicechats, but most of the time i'm in one already
Do you want to participate in the community build: I'll help out and pitch ideas, but i like doing my own work as well.