Whitelist Server GrayCraft Relaunched Whitelist/PvE/Mindcrack/Mature/Survival/Mystcraft Installed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rellish

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: rellish
How long you've played: FTB: 5-6 months, MC: 3 years
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have never been banned before.
How old are you: 20
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I do have a headset, I would be willing to chat even though I may be shy at times.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I would love to, I'm not good designing anything but I would be glad to help build/gather.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Currently dealing with a really really bad problem on the server, I'll whitelist rellish and unix when it finally gets fixed.

wamasi

Jul 29, 2019
D: I just got my internet fixed.
tumblr_m6tvc4318f1qzwj6wo3_500.png

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft reinstalled haven't yet figured out if I need to fiddle with anything else. May end up installing Mystcraft for people to find auras.

NaDeZoR

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: NaDeZoR
How long you've played: I've been playing for about a year and a half now, but i'm just getting REALLY into it now with the addition of mods into my regular play!
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: NOPE, not to my knowledge atleast >.>
How old are you: I'm 18 :)
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I do have a microphone, it's low quality though, and a headset ( my headset isn't under usable conditions atm i need a wire to connect it to my computer because it is a Xbox360 Turtle Beach x31 headset )
Do you want to participate in the community build: I like to pride myself on being a community based builder, and i try to help the community build their structures but... i need to have a creative idea. If it's not worth pitching the idea ( not a particularly good idea ) i won't, that being said i will TRY to help :)

NaDeZoR

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, so i got a message in my inbox saying i got whitelisted, but when i went and tried to connect to the server it said i wasn't whitelisted!?

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Added Mystcraft to the server so everyone will need to download it and put it in your mods folder to connect.

craccer88

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Craccer88
How long you've played: I've been playing for 6 months now and been on FTB for 2 months.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have not been banned.
How old are you: I'll be 23 as of Tuesday.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Not yet, but I can get one if suggested .
Do you want to participate in the community build: YES! I love working on bigger projects.
Additional details: I am Ninjapotato100's Cousin, he recommended me saying this is a really cool server. I've been playing SMP mostly looking for a good server.

Tech-Junk1e

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: TechJunk1e
How long you've played: Less than a year.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: I have never been banned, and usually keep to myself, I don't steal and only screw with my own stuff. I won't even dig on someone else's land without their permission.
How old are you: will be 22 in april (21 at the moment)
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: not at the moment but will be in the near future.
Do you want to participate in the community build: I'm willing to help, but I enjoy my own projects as well.

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Dark_Dider.
How long you've played: About 2-3 years.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: Nope.
How old are you: 24, 25 in march.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: Yes.
Do you want to participate in the community build: Yes but i also like doing my own projects.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name:lazythirdeye
How long you've played: 6 month
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:no
How old are you: 24
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: yes
Do you want to participate in the community build: yes but im not good at building

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
We did end up resetting the map Saturday morning so tomorrow will be 1 week on the new world map. Need to update the rules section.

ejrider

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: ethanrider
(I also play under the account greenwell39)
How long you've played:
I have a fuzzy recollection about starting in 1.1 not sure precisely how long to be honest.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:
I failed the maze at the Dogs of the State server, I believe that is why I was banned. I am awaiting further information on the nature of that banning. I do respect their decision to uphold standards/be eclectic in their user selections.
How old are you:
I am 35 years of age.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:
Typically, but not for another 36 hours or so.
Do you want to participate in the community build:
I do, however I will note that I am not as aesthetically gifted as the screenshots would indicate most are. However I am more than willing to farm resources in a well kept area for the general purposes of construction.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: ethanrider
(I also play under the account greenwell39)
How long you've played:
I have a fuzzy recollection about starting in 1.1 not sure precisely how long to be honest.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you:
I failed the maze at the Dogs of the State server, I believe that is why I was banned. I am awaiting further information on the nature of that banning. I do respect their decision to uphold standards/be eclectic in their user selections.
How old are you:
I am 35 years of age.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client:
Typically, but not for another 36 hours or so.
Do you want to participate in the community build:
I do, however I will note that I am not as aesthetically gifted as the screenshots would indicate most are. However I am more than willing to farm resources in a well kept area for the general purposes of construction.

The community build is over, that world file is no longer being used but I do have a copy of it. It's just a do whatever you want kind of thing now.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: lazythirdeye
How long you've played: i start about 7 months ago on mc but about 3 month on ftb i like ftb alot better
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: no not that i know of
How old are you:24
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: yes i have skype and ts3 i like talk by voice it easy for me then typing. sorry if you can't read this. just have hard time with words.
i like work with other people and i love teaching other about bees.

Hao2Pro

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Name: Onoitna (Sharing account with a friend.)
How long you've played: Not that long, a month or two max. I've played it casually, but never really got into minecraft.
Have you ever been banned before and if so why were you: No
How old are you: 16, turning 17 this year.
Do you have access to and the willingness to use a headset/microphone on a VOIP client: I have everything ready needed to voice chat.
Do you want to participate in the community build: As much as I can. Just give me a heads up beforehand, and I'll try everything in my power to make it there.
Additional Information : I'm not that experienced at minecraft, but I'm always willing to learn. I'm a junior in high school, average student, top 10 in class, etc. I used to play minecraft casually, but it would get tedious and boring after awhile. It was an on and off thing. I then started to get into watching youtube videos. One day, I stumbled upon Ethos and Vintagebeef, and it got me into playing minecraft again. I wanted to try it for myself, and its also what brought me here.