GrayCraft|Latest FTB A|Whitelisted Mature PvE

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Psynee

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: psynee
2: Age: 23
3: Have you ever been banned before? no.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Yes i have both

Jwils

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Jwils
2: Age: 24
3: Have you ever been banned before?: No
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?: Both
Hope to hear from you soon.

Argaban

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Argaban
2: Age: 23
3: Have you ever been banned before? No, I have not.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?I have both, prefer TeamSpeak.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider me for your server.

fudog

Jul 29, 2019
1: fudogz​
2: 38​
3: never played on a server (other than my own local server)​
4: yes both​
I'm looking for a mature server - players and admin.​

AliFarstrider

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: AliFarstrider​
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify: 29​
3: Have you ever been banned before? No, never did much multilayer​
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your skype name here) I have skype​

Strikeslip suggested this might be a cool place to be and to build and to have fun with other awesome grownups. Thought I would give it a shot.

war_kittens

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: War_kittens
Banned: Nope
Skype / TS: Yep

Just looking for a place that is friendly, low on the drama with a mature population. I love the feel of a community when I play and that seems to be your aim. Hope to find a fun place where I can spend my copious amounts of free time while job searching.

zman4000

Jul 29, 2019
Zman4000
16 freindly has job joined marines I think ill befine up 2 u
Never been baned
Have ts3 and Skype

flupzing

Jul 29, 2019
1: flupzing
2: 19
3: No.
4: Skype.
I'm a university student, so I generally have ~20hrs a week free, sometimes more depending on coursework/breaks.

Drobac

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Drobac​
2: Age: 21​
3: Have you ever been banned before? I havent been​
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? i have both Skype and Teamspeak3, so contact me any way you can​
Currently im a law school student, with a decent amount of free time on my hand and im hoping to find a decent server to play on. I agree with what you stated in your first post so im hoping for acceptance into your community.​

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Willibilly19
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify: 22
3: Have you ever been banned before? No, I haven't been on any multiplayer servers before (except one I run that was just me and my cousin)
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your skype name here) I have both installed and love getting on them. It makes the game more enjoyable when you can actually talk to the other players.
On a side note, I'm new to FTB although I have played Tekkit for a couple months now. I'm not an expert on any of the mods, but I know how most of them work and have a basic understanding of the ones I haven't used. I'm mechanically inclined and learn really fast. I'm not an artistic type of person, so not an amazing builder. I deal more with having nice machines to automate the game for me. I don't mind doing work for/helping out the community (i.e. donating items to a shared resource pool, helping people get their machines working, etc). I hope you consider me to join your server and I look forward to hearing from you.

Leneos

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Leneos
2: Age: 18
3: Have you ever been banned before? Never and i'm not willing to get banned.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Skype and Tamspeak 2 and 3. Also Mumble.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Editing the accepted applicants list on the first page. Sorry for the wait from everyone, I'm not feeling my best right now.

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried logging in, says I'm not Whitelisted. I noticed on the first page you spelled my name "Willybilly19" it's with an 'i' in the middle. No Rush :) Thanks a lot for accepting me onto your server.

*Edit* I also noticed Drobac's name on your list is Dropbac. I'm assuming that's why he was having issues connecting as well. Hope you start feeling better :)

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I'm feeling slightly better but the weather is getting worse and worse every day, I've fixed the two names on the whitelist and I'm editing the front page now.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
just found an EPIC oil geyser
P7FZU
P7FZU.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]