GrayCraft|Latest FTB A|Whitelisted Mature PvE

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
198.8.83.75​
Rules
1: No Griefing. Yes, I am aware of how difficult it is to catch griefers.​
2: Do not ask for a notebook.​
3: Don't create multiple portals to the Nether, End, or Twilight Forest​
4: Try to keep the buildcraft pipes to a minimum.​
5: If you have an issue with something or someone tell me first do NOT start a conflict with another player.​
Whitelist Application
*IMPORTANT* We are not accepting any more applications at this time. We will reopen once FTB becomes more stable. *IMPORTANT*​
1: Minecraft Name​
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify[If your application says that you're under 18 my wife and I will probably just ignore it, we do not want to babysit or to massage teenager-egos.])​
3: Have you ever been banned before?​
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your skype name here)​
Mods Disabled
1. Portal Gun mod​
2. MystCraft​
----------------------------------------------------------​
My wife and I decided that we were done dealing with immaturity from either the players on servers or the owners/administrators of those servers. We've purchased a server from CreeperHost and have decided to whitelist and accept applications for people to join in with us as our group of friends has a widely varying play schedual. My name is Mike and I'm on most of the time and if you can't reach me ingame I'm almost always on skype or our teamspeak so locating me for an issue should never be an issue itself.​
Other relevant news includes the fact that I've turned off all but 1-2 silver ore generators to help reduce the amount you'll run into and consequently fill your inventory with in frustration. I've left Iridium Ore to be as rare as it wants to be. Diamonds are still as rare as teeth on a chicken. Last but certainly not least if I find you've messed with someone else's stuff I do not care who you are, what you've done in the past, or what you say elsewhere. You will be gone, terminated, inventory cleared, unwhitelisted, and banned in more ways than you can think of. Our server is still in it's beta stage, primarily because FTB is still in it's beta stage. If you're worried about all of your hard work disappearing don't be. I do not intend to wipe the server clean for atleast a few months however it MAY be reset next month on the 15th when we are upgrading the server to allow for more people.​
Finally, it's a 15 slot server right now, it will end up as a 30-50 slot server.​
PvP is turned off as I do not care for the idea of Minecraft PvP.​
The server is and forever will be set to Hard difficulty.​
Server Specs that you need to know:​
3 gigs of RAM​
25 slots​
A very angry administrator/owner if provoked.​
Accepted Applicants
arallak​
PontusLundh​
miixzn​
MartinThorning​
brute83301​
soyjuicesux​
odenite​
Marfeeo​
_Zap_​
jodli​
thaile4ever​
deejkdeejk​
iponly​
mrzwij​
clandino​
Jwils​
Argaban​
AliFarstrider​
War_Kittens​
flupzing​
Drobac​
Willibilly19​
Naolas​
_Walrus​
masterninjaa​
Bigbass1997(trial/special case)​
Greathos​

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: speariver​
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify): 17 i don't really prefer talking on skype, i show you my facebook page to verify :)
3: Have you ever been banned before? : no​
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your skype name here) : i have skype but as you see at #2 i don't like talking but i can change,​

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: deejkdeejk
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify): I'm 19
3: Have you ever been banned before? yep, on a drug-themed server for breaking an obscure local rule.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? indeed, same as my ign.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name : blakc725
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on Skype or teamspeak to verify) 14 (almost 15) my entire family and almost every stranger i meet tells me i am very mature for my age
3: Have you ever been banned before? 1 time-- this one time was because i let my cousin use my MC account for him to play and told him "do NOT play online" he found a server i was playing on and played and got me banned i have since then changed my MC password so he can no longer ruin my minecraft rep.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your Skype name here) my Skype name is blakc725 i have many friends and some might like to play on this server as well.

penguinman235

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: Penguinman235
2: Age (my wife and I will ask to speak to you on skype or teamspeak to verify): 16
3: Have you ever been banned before? Not that i know of.
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? (You do not need to put your skype name here) Both.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
ohh.........im sorry i didnt see it ive been looking around like crazy for a good server.this was the first i found

P.S. i am mature for my age

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
We're pretty solid on the 18+ thing but if you want to change our minds about it you need to put more thought into your application. Don't leave 1 word answers and try to make your replies atleast better than "Not that I know of".

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't enabled any special permissions as of yet. If I determine that it needs to be done then I'll set them up but I was hoping that with a mature player base I wouldn't need to. As far as protection goes do you mean land or chest protection? There are no banned blocks but if you check the rules section you'll see that I don't want multiple nether/mystcraft/twilight portals in the world.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
i want to change your thought about it, as i'm almost 18 march 23 and i answered in sentences :D
i really would like to join u guy's i can build pretty nice machines

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't enabled any special permissions as of yet. If I determine that it needs to be done then I'll set them up but Iw as hoping that with a mature player base I wouldn't need to. As far as protection goes do you mean land or chest protection? There are no banned blocks but if you check the rules section you'll see that I don't want multiple nether/mystcraft/twilight portals in the world.
I actually meant both chest and land protection, but I was kind of hoping you'd answer like you did, by saying you're going to enforce the rules by picking the right people.

I'm already on a server I like a lot, and plan to spend most of my time there, but if you're cool with me being possibly a semi-frequent citizen, I'd love to be whitelisted on yours as well.

In-game name: MrZwij
Have I been banned: No.
Do I have Skype or Teamspeak: Yes

More info you might want: I own my own small Tekkit server that I also stocked with people I like and trust (21 or older), but most of my players have moved on, and I'm not excited about taking on the challenges of administering an FTB server while it's in beta.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
well its been a while and i haven't received a msg or anything so i guess im not in. thank you for at least looking at my application i hope maybe i can get in later

IpOnly

Jul 29, 2019
1: Minecraft Name: IPonly​
2: Age: 23​
3: Have you ever been banned before? Never.​
4: Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? I have Teamspeak and Skype, but prefer Teamspeak.​
I'm travelling for the next 24 hours or so, but I really hope to hear from you. I've had good experiences with husband/wife run stuff in the past and also not having to deal with three kinds of silver sounds nice. (I don't do a lot of the silver/lead stuff.) The planned reset sounds like it'd guarantee me some redpower volcanoes too. Perfect!​

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry blakc but my wife does not want anyone... ANYONE under the age of 16 regardless of how well they word an application.

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
OK well tell her that i understand and respect her decision and to you i hope to talk to you soon if possible.